Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. (2554 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
I think it would be fun to share the title of the book we're reading with each other and recommend if it's a must read of not.
For me:
Title: A man's Woman.
Author: Frank Norris.
Year: 2005
Format: Ebook
Source: m.umnet.com

I've not read any novel by this author before, it's kind of interesting so far.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by delkuf(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
I dont knw. Is torn. I can only get half of d book, but is a gud book. I think one dr cho from south korea wrote it

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by ATMC(f): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
Wish list by fern michaels

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by navymii(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
The thing around your neck

2 Likes

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by megareal: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
I'm re reading Every Dead Thing by John Connoly. He's a good writer with a sense of humour. It's crime.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by tpia5: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
silas marner by george eliot.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by chikejude(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
A Question of Power by Bessie Head

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Currently Reading
Title: Angel Of Terror.
Author: Edward Wallace.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 16, 2013
Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Acher...wud surely kip ur heart racing til d very last page. A must read I must confess!

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Yasmeena(f): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2013
The girl in the tangerine scarf by Mohja Kahf. Nice Islamic novel

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
ACRES OF DIAMONDS by RUSSELL. H. CONWELL

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by agatha4life: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2013
I am currently reading Night Dancer by Chika Unigwe. I recommend the book and the writer. she is also the author of "On Black Sisters Street"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Meklex(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
the lost symbol by dan brown

2 Likes

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by LarrySun(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
The Stand by Stephen King.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by LarrySun(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
onyejiokem: Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Acher...wud surely kip ur heart racing til d very last page. A must read I must confess!
I read that when I was in J.S.S II. Very emotional book, especially that scene where Abel Rosnovich's (I don't think I spelled that right) sister was ra'ped...but I cried not.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Tinablack: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Currently reading "THE RULES oF WORk" by Richard Templar.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by SBabaJ(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
The 50th Law
50 Cent & Robert Greene

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by bolorunfem(f): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Suzanne Brockmann's 'Nowhere To Run'
It's simply unputdownable smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
bolorunfem: Suzanne Brockmann's 'Nowhere To Run'
It's simply unputdownable smiley

That adjective cracked me up a little bit. "Unputdownable"
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by bongila(f): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
The Confession: John Grisham.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
bongila: The Confession: John Grisham.
Read it last year. Totally a good read. Have fun reading it....
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Agielted: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2013
Nadine Gordimer's SOME MONDAY FOR SURE. Published 1976 quite some piece. Found it in my Dad's study.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by delkuf(m): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2013
Am currently reading, welcome Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn. Is a nice book

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by SIRcumalot: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
The wheel of time (robert jordan) never knew it will be dis cool.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
delkuf: Am currently reading, welcome Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn. Is a nice book

Read "Good Morning Holyspirit" november Last year. Also by Benny Hinn
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by tpia5: 4:07am On Jan 27, 2013
^read that a long time ago, nice title.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by tpia5: 4:09am On Jan 27, 2013
currently reading trust no one, by linda sue park.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2013
Mi reading "the power of your subconscious mind" by Jeseph Murphy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
'Be the best' by Matthew Ashimolowo. Old book worth reading.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by LarrySun(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
A Book On Styles...Good For Prose Writers And Readers Alike.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by dexterush(f): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Am readin 'Lost Symbol' by Dan Brown,a very interesting piece I must say..
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by LarrySun(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
dexterush: Am readin 'Lost Symbol' by Dan Brown,a very interesting piece I must say..
Read It In Primary Three grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dirty Friend:episode 10 / These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours / poem: nna anyi,is it true, Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Dike Chukwumerije (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.