Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. (2553 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by dexterush(f): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Primary three indeed...... undecided
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by LarrySun(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
dexterush: Primary three indeed...... undecided
Isn't It The Robert Langdon Chronicles?
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by repogirl(f): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
The Liminal people by Ayize Jama-Everett. Great book, if you like super human powers plus action.

And Wired, by Douglas e. Richards. SciFi action.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by dexterush(f): 1:15am On Jun 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Isn't It The Robert Langdon Chronicles?
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by dexterush(f): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Yeah it is,but dat book is too much for u at pry 3
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by LarrySun(m): 1:41am On Jun 24, 2013
dexterush: Yeah it is,but dat book is too much for u at pry 3
I'm Now In Primary Six.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 24, 2013
Angel and Demons by Dan brown

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by LarrySun(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
bolukaz: Angel and Demons by Dan brown
A Nice Book It Is.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Meklex(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
The inferno by Dan Brown, it was an interesting read

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by StEdwin(m): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2013
Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Looking for Alaska - John Green

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2013
dexterush: Am readin 'Lost Symbol' by Dan Brown,a very interesting piece I must say..
All Dan Brown's book is interesting. My Roommate thinks the man belongs to ancient secret society
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by slap1(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2013
The Gathering, by ANNE ENRIGHT.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by God2man(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Becoming a Leader by MYLES MUNROE.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Now Reading:
Title: The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes.

Author: Sir. Arthur Conan Doyle.

This is the first time i would be reading Conan books, I read from review that he is a very good writer, hope I won't be disappointed.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by IlCapitano(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2013
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by slap1(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2013
White Teeth, by ZADIE SMITH.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by biafranqueen: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Warren Buffet the Good Guy on Wall Street and Becoming Abaigail by Chris Abani I love this guy he is one of the greatest Nigerian writers. He also wrote Graceland

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by biafranqueen: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2013
agatha4life: I am currently reading Night Dancer by Chika Unigwe. I recommend the book and the writer. she is also the author of "On Black Sisters Street"
thank you for reminding me I must order these two books
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by biafranqueen: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2013
God2man: Becoming a Leader by MYLES MUNROE.
sounds good
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2013
title: long walk to freedom author: nelson mandela
and
the purpose driven life by rick warren.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2013
I've got your number by sophie kinsella

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2013
elyna: title: long walk to freedom author: nelson mandela
and
the purpose driven life by rick warren.
It's a good read. I enjoyed it....
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
adeaugustus:
It's a good read. I enjoyed it....
you're right but the rule of one chapter a day is kinda hard to keep, i always have a hard time stopping my self from reading more than one chapter a day. i'm enjoying it though.

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Currently Reading:
Title: The Lost World
Author: Michael Crichton.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by repogirl(f): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
You know what you have to do - Bonnie Shimko

one for the money - Janet Evanovich, hilarious!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by slap1(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2013
I'm still on White Teeth. I recommend that book to every young writer. It's a great source of inspiration. Makes you wonder how a 25 year old lady got to write so effortlessly. . .

1 Like

Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Title: From Potter's Field
Author: Patricia Cornwell.
Re: What's The Title Of The Book You're Currently Reading. by Aghagba(f): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2013
DUST TO DUST
writer:tami hoag

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dhakiyah And Hayrah / These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours / Watch "the Lion And The Jewel" Play Every Sunday This Month:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.