Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More (1886 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by onila(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
smiley

not just men older than me but men that are like 20-40 years older than me smiley

I am someone who loves to talk alot . .these men listen to my stories for over 2 hours without getting tired. .they are still engaged and laughing @ my jokes

they tolerate my bad sides more than young guys . . smiley
more caring, they do whatever I want

theres this 47 year old Indian man that wants me to marry him @ the moment cheesy but mba ooo
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Afam4eva(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sugar Daddy tinz!
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by onila(f): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Sugar Daddy tinz!
cool

1 Like

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Beync(f): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
grin grin this girl
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
cool
Na there money dey na. How many 19-20years get moto, to dey drive me around? How many dey buy you clothes just for the sake of it. How many go treat like like a queen? Abegi, joor. Onila your head dey there.grin

1 Like

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
some of them cool but some are just damn pervs grin
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by onila(f): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
kandiikane: cool
Na there money dey na. How many 19-20years get moto, to dey drive me around? How many dey buy you clothes just for the sake of it. How many go treat like like a queen? Abegi, joor. Onila your head dey there.grin

yr sure right

some treat me like a daughter

1 Like

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by toshacer: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
so we should start crying.

2 Likes

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Does anyone actually care? undecided shocked cool
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Acidosis(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Are these men married? If yes, then I'd love to introduce a young girl in my area to your father... They'll love each other... cool
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Older men are more mature, life experienced great listeners caring and attentive that's why you get along well with them! smiley
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Acidosis(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
linda_1: Older men are more mature, life experienced great listeners caring and attentive!smiley

You do older men too? Can I introduced a young school girl I know to your father? She loves older men too smiley
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
Acidosis:

You do older men too? Can I introduced a young school girl I know to your father? She loves older men too smiley

stop being immature! I said older men are more mature, great listeners...you get along well with them because of that but it doesn't mean that you have to involve with them!
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by onila(f): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
linda_1:

stop being immature! I said older men are more mature, great listeners...you get along well with them because of that but it doesn't mean that you have to involve with them!
grin

1 Like

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by lilmax(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Acidosis: Are these men married? If yes, then I'd love to introduce a young girl in my area to your father... They'll love each other... cool
ON POINT

1 Like

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Acidosis: Are these men married? If yes, then I'd love to introduce a young girl in my area to your father... They'll love each other... cool

grin grin
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Acidosis(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
linda_1:

What is it you're discussing with another woman's husband/spouse you can't tell your bf, dad or brothers??

What other 'care' do you need from another woman's husband??

Besides, the fact that I want to introduce a girl to your daddy doesn't mean they'll engage in the act... All she needs is care, attention & maturity.. cool

5 Likes

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
Acidosis:

What is it you're discussing with another man's wife/spouse you can't tell your bf, dad or brothers??

What other 'care' do you need from another woman's husband??

Besides, the fact that I want to introduce a girl to your daddy doesn't mean they'll engage in the act... All she needs is care, attention & maturity.. cool

Acidosis talking to an older men doesn't mean cheating, having sx or stealing someone's husband,.!
introducing a girl to my father doesn't mean nothing ...

you sound not easy to get along with because you probably young and immature, you don't understand! undecided
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by ITbomb(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
I see someone in her small cubicle having fantasy on how to snatch another woman's husband .
Goodluck to you.
Who go siddon 2 hours dey listen to ur chit chat especially like those u post on nl .
Let me tell u young girl , what is going on in their mind is ' how soon will this girl stop talking and start rubbing my belle, hmm let me patient for 1 more hour'
Get a brain
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ Linda that's what you think because your father doesn't have one now.

wait till I introduce him to my single friend
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Enegod(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Acidosis:

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
joeydozzy: @ Linda that's what you think because your father doesn't have one now.

wait till I introduce him to my single friend

My father is happily married with my mom for 35 years, my father have respect and class! tongue
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Acidosis(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
linda_1:

Acidosis talking to an older men doesn't mean cheating, having sx,.!
introducing a girl to my father doesn't mean nothing ...

LOL! Stop deceiving yourself.. You & I know what you and onila meant when you said "getting along with older men"

Alright, the ball is in your court.. I just hope the wives won't bath u gurls with acid..

I've witnessed some funny but shameful events, but if you think you're cool hanging around married men, then na u sabi...
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Desloaaa(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Now i though i was the only one.
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
kandiikane: How many go treat like like a queen? .
How many young men have you treated like kings?

1 Like

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Acidosis:

LOL! Stop deceiving yourself.. You & I know what you and onila meant when you said "getting along with older men"

Alright, the ball is in your court.. I just hope the wives won't bath u gurls with acid..

I've witnessed some funny but shameful events, but if you think you're cool hanging around married men, then na u sabi...

??
Wrong! I never did and never will cool
get along with older men doesn't mean what you're thinking! undecided
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
linda_1:

My father is happily married with my mom for 35 years, my father have respect and class! tongue

then stop encouraging onila
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Enegod(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
linda_1:

which means, those you get along with don't have class and respect...

1 Like

Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Acidosis(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
linda_1:

Lmao!! so the old men hanging around you and onila don't have class...

Which is true anyway, a responsible man would sit and have fun with his wife and children...
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Enegod: which means, those you get along with don't have class and respect...
Yes they do! Talk doesn't mean they're cheating on their wife!
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by Acidosis(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
fresh_dude: How many young men have you treated like kings?
Best question of the year!
Re: I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More by AlyricistLaura: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
onila: smiley

not just men older than me but men that are like 20-40 years older than me smiley

I am someone who loves to talk alot . .these men listen to my stories for over 2 hours without getting tired. .they are still engaged and laughing @ my jokes

they tolerate my bad sides more than young guys . . smiley
more caring, they do whatever I want

theres this 47 year old Indian man that wants me to marry him @ the moment cheesy but mba ooo

a 47 year old Indian Man wants to Marry you & You ain't Giving Up No Nana~Pum~Pum to None Of these People?

Ok Onila.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Perfect-Man Hunter / Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend / Top 14 Disney Love Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.