Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,201 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272772 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
teddybiyasi:

till next year
ain't in a rush
Oh alright. So should we be expecting some bars from you tonight? You're gonna drop something before you leave?? You know it's been half a year or if not a year since you did. wink

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Airmark, mikuz, sup you two.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Raplinx:
KrOne, Funlord, Reyginus, i aint seen my thread yet with Obesemf on d KOP Tourney.
I've seen it. Seems its a no-show.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Raplinx:
Reyginus, KrOne, pls can u guys enlighten me more on poems, tho i wana learn d art of poetry by any means. I'll be grateful. Thanks.
You are already one. It's simply to adjust your writing style. How do we start?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kr0ne, you always fault my rhymes! What bad rhyme did I script there? Just show me them. Make I understand you today! angry

Reyginius, i understand you, but what you said about the tourney not being about rap is wrong. It's a rap poetry contest, presented in conscious or deep rhymes laced up with poetic devices. And that's exactly what I did.

But Kr0ne!! angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Rexaxe(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Krone , funlord ,sinizia and the rest. is it not best i pull out of the tourney!? cause after seeing laykorn, giyazz, jigsaw. i no think i stand a chance
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Kr0ne, you always fault my rhymes! What bad rhyme did I script there? Just show me them. Make I understand you today! angry

Reyginius, i understand you, but what you said about the tourney not being about rap is wrong. It's a rap poetry contest, presented in conscious or deep rhymes laced up with poetic devices. And that's exactly what I did.

But Kr0ne!! angry
No. It is not about conscious or deep rhymes. Poetry is bigger than rhymes. Rhyme is done simply for emphasis. To get your attention. To make you question why you hear this sound over and over. What is behind it. Just like an alarm.

Rap is simply rhythmically applied poetry. So it's the same thing but while poetry covers a whole lot rap is meant to go with rhymes. So in your writing your words have to be deeper than rap. I don't know if you get me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rexaxe:
Krone , funlord ,sinizia and the rest. is it not best i pull out of the tourney!? cause after seeing laykorn, giyazz, jigsaw. i no think i stand a chance
Lol. You can only get better. None has two heads. Work on every aspect in the categories and come up with a critics idea and you'd win. At the end of the day that's what counts when everyone has mastered the other arts.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

we shall continue this arguement once voting is over
I completely I agree with you. Not just here but every other field including writing. You'd hear a certain writer say you don't start a book like that and so on. Right now I'm on Miles Mathis. I'm trying to see her reason for insisting Poetry must be in meters else it makes no sense. I've even written a poem for her and likes but I'm still searching to see the substance in her statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
llaykorn no tell me say u know see all ma mention(s)?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Reyginus:
You are already one. It's simply to adjust your writing style. How do we start?
dont knw bro, u can start it pls.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
llaykorn no tell me say u know see all ma mention(s)?

Sincerely, bro, I saw the first one, but I didn't want to quote it. I just logged in now and I saw the other ones. I'll give you a call before sleep tonight. No vex, abeg.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Abduletudaye(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Helllo! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Reyginus:
Please guys anyone has an idea of any good Android Sports TV app. My Mobdro and Network is messing up. Or any app that improves signal strength. Please. Fast Abeg.

Kron.e, Ibim.e, Elym.aximus, Sinizia, Liricist, Muhd.G, Giyaz.z, L.laykorn, R.aplinx, Limeric.k, Airman, Mi.kuz, funlor.d, Alex.pissu.

Fast please. I need your help.
sorry bro, No idea.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Raplinx:
sorry bro, No idea.
Okay. Bein Sport USA finally did it. Thank you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
. . .
Honestly guys, my style of writing is really not deep. . . I like my verses plain and easy to decode.
Thanks still. . . Can only get better

SAW, I agree that your verses are plain but I don't agree that your poetry is not deep. You make your poetry evoke more emotion than do many of the poets I've seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2015
llaykorn:

SAW, I agree that your verses are plain but I don't agree that your poetry is not deep. You make your poetry evoke more emotion than do many of the poets I've seen.

hehe thanks fam!
Good morning

you've got mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2015
GET READY FOR THE NAIRALAND RAP BATTLE SECTION ANNUAL AWARDS CEREMONY!!!!!

This award ceremony is being established to recognize the hard work members of the rap battle section have been putting in to keep the section alive and kicking.
From the 1st of January till date, members of the section have been contributing in one way or the other in keeping the Rap battle section on it's feet. With different personalities from different backgrounds with different styles coming together in a public forum to host cyphers, battles, tourneys and etc. It is not easy. So it is only right we recognize their works and dedication, hence this award ceremony.

It's gonna be hot, full of suspense and interesting!

But before that, we will drop the nomination list and let every member of the section vote in each category.

You will be voting for your winner in the votable categories and then keep your fingers crossed for the final result.

The nomination list consisting of all categories will be out tonight. Just get ready to vote your winners!!!

organizers: Kr0ne, Giyazz and of course Airmark.

Members of the section:
Alexpissu
Emaprince
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Guykhena
Krone
Ksslib
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Abduletudaye(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Airmark, Limerick vs mikuz, create the thread!!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
been a while
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
liricyst:
Someone is creating fake facebook accounts of glads on fb

First it was sosiqdude

then the person decided to step up and opened a streetwise account.

And now today...i can see another fb account on fb parading as Ibime.

Can sosiqdude,streetwise and ibime clarify this for me?

That's not me...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Now that you idiots have chased Darkenedrebel away. . . Come and chop the section na

foolish oloshos

Airmark. . . #BringBackRebel

One of darkrebel cock suckers.... Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

One of darkrebel's diick sucker.... Tufiakwa

the main reason this section is going down is that wack semi-illiterate nonentities like you are still being allowed to roam about. if Rebel get a year ban for biting, you should be banned for eternity for having such a pitiful and dwindling career, you son of an epileptic farmer who can barely raise his own hoe but clamoring for Biafra!

Write, you can't. Speak clear english, you can't. To the extent Giyaz proofread every word you dropped during the Mr NL campaign. Fool.

I simply asked for Rebel to be unbanned and that makes a dicksucker. . . abi? The same me that attacked Rebel and SiniziƤ and got banned. No wonder someone you confide in once said your IQ isn't more than 10.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jigs are we still gonna battle after your KOp thingy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
My gun so big. . . it need 2 niggas to shoot it. . .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
GET READY FOR THE NAIRALAND RAP BATTLE SECTION ANNUAL AWARDS CEREMONY!!!!!

This award ceremony is being established to recognize the hard work members of the rap battle section have been putting in to keep the section alive and kicking.
From the 1st of January till date, members of the section have been contributing in one way or the other in keeping the Rap battle section on it's feet. With different personalities from different backgrounds with different styles coming together in a public forum to host cyphers, battles, tourneys and etc. It is not easy. So it is only right we recognize their works and dedication, hence this award ceremony.

It's gonna be hot, full of suspense and interesting!

But before that, we will drop the nomination list and let every member of the section vote in each category.

You will be voting for your winner in the votable categories and then keep your fingers crossed for the final result.

The nomination list consisting of all categories will be out tonight. Just get ready to vote your winners!!!

organizers: Kr0ne, Giyazz and of course Airmark.

Una for tell me say una go do award na. I for use my year find enough trouble
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
We won't be dropping the nomination list tonight anymore. We've been advised to postpone the nominations till the end of the ongoing KOP Tourney. Once The KOP Tourney is over; we will drop the nomination list and every member of this section will start voting for their winners in each category.

Until then, see ya! cheesy

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.