Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,906 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271832 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
In splash's voice 'I Just Dey Laugh'
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin
airmark:

Don't mention my moniker in your rubbish post again. You heard? Darkrebel will come back after he serves his ban. That's final. If anyone breaks the rules darkrebel broke he/she will serve his/her own ban. No one is bigger than this forum. Before anyone joined this section guys were here and after anyone leaves people will be here and new ones will join. If you like continue pleading till april for someone who even challenged us to ban him and see what would happen. But ensure you dont run foul of the forum rules.

Kusa!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
obesemf:
lmao, Rebel got banned on NAIRALAND because of a verse he used on FACEBOOK?
this doesn't add up. don't let personal animosity cloud your judgement. When Loonatik was caught biting elsewhere, was he banned from NL too?

cheesy cheesy _fucked up shii
exactly what I was saying when that idiot, giyaz was acting a ffool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
airmark:

Don't mention my moniker in your rubbish post again. You heard? Darkrebel will come back after he serves his ban. That's final. If anyone breaks the rules darkrebel broke he/she will serve his/her own ban. No one is bigger than this forum. Before anyone joined this section guys were here and after anyone leaves people will be here and new ones will join. If you like continue pleading till april for someone who even challenged us to ban him and see what would happen. But ensure you dont run foul of the forum rules.
Oga, create thread na undecided, me vs mik...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Limerick:

Oga, create thread na undecided, me vs mik...

Mikuz , please confirm. what time?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
airmark:

Of course you are right. But let's check it, six months is too much. It's just too much. You should tamper justice with mercy. Forget their talk.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

the main reason this section is going down is that wack semi-illiterate nonentities like you are still being allowed to roam about. if Rebel get a year ban for biting, you should be banned for eternity for having such a pitiful and dwindling career, you son of an epileptic farmer who can barely raise his own hoe but clamoring for Biafra!

Write, you can't. Speak clear english, you can't. To the extent Giyaz proofread every word you dropped during the Mr NL campaign. Fool.

I simply asked for Rebel to be unbanned and that makes a dicksucker. . . abi? The same me that attacked Rebel and SiniziƤ and got banned. No wonder someone you confide in once said your IQ isn't more than 10.

Haaaa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
funlord:
grin

Kusa!!!
Muguwar kusa ma kuwa
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
grayline:

Haaaa!!!

Let's brawl bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:
So who has kept this section alive through this year? Hate it but its true

DARKENEDREBEL

When Kr0ne went on leave, Mikuz went to village and Airmark looking for the meaning of blooded, Rebel was here. Fighting, lying and doing odd things but his sole aim was for the section to move forward. If he doesn't make any of the nomination lists, you guys are being partial!

The ban was way too much but you are chatting crap.

Fighting, lying etc does not move this section forward one inch.

This section was here when Chatroom had only 5 pages in 7 years, while Freestyle Lounge and FFR had hundreds of pages and NL rap section was well respected and enjoyable.

I think what you mean to say is that fighting etc move Chatroom and Derailers thread forward. . . definitely not the rap section.

Niggas in this section don't even rap no more, just come here to chat and ask for battles without dropping freestyles. This section went to the dogs from early 2014.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Confrontation:

Singing Eddy Murphy's "Redlight". I love the part which goes thus: It won't be long and now ya karma comes with a knock, knock, knock on ya door. Yeah!
Okay.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
I'm sorry...I also bite...I bit jigsawkillah's girlfriend boobs yesterday....she shouted oolala...
Pls airmark don't ban me... Krone beg for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.