Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271291 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ibime:

The ban was way too much but you are chatting crap.

I did n't ban him only because he stole your bars. He broke other rules. He even asked for 8/9 months ban.

darkenedrebel:

I'm done battling here for real.... biasëd möfos..
Imma just sign out with this and go continue watching my Gotham....

.. i'm resuming school February like i said so let's see how rap sect.will be without me for 8/9 months.. cheesy grin

Anyone who wants to bring this section into disrepute will not escape the hammer. There are rules we have n't been using in order not to spoil the fun we all are here to catch. But if a particular member is always abusing it repeatedly, then no amount of pleading will rescue such person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Sanity restored!!!

**quietly sips chilled onugbu soup**
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Jason21(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
wassup with the kop tourney?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
cool
Jason21:
wassup with the kop tourney?
1st round over! New round of fixtures will be released by wednesday!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
airmark:

I did n't ban him only because he stole your bars. He broke other rules. He even asked for 8/9 months ban.

Anyone who wants to bring this section into disrepute will not escape the hammer. There are rules we have n't been using in order not to spoil the fun we all are here to catch. But if a particular member is always abusing it repeatedly, then no amount of pleading will rescue such person.
I fu cking Love this cool
giyazz no forget to put Best post of 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
airmark:

I thought the general consensus was that he'd given a 2-weeks ban? Can you please list the punishment that elicited the 6-months ban on Rebel? Coz I feel it's outrageous unless we truly get the full picture that brought about the 6-months ban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
airmark:

Lol. So you banned him that long because he said he should be treated so?

If Judges in real life follow a similar pattern there would be more capital punishment than we have today. I don't even think he broke any Nairaland rule but the rule that holds this very place. In that light I think the opinions of the creators of this new rule should be considered. Six months is too much. Releasing him on the thirty first of this month wouldn't be a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:
So who has kept this section alive through this year? Hate it but its true

DARKENEDREBEL

When Kr0ne went on leave, Mikuz went to village and Airmark looking for the meaning of blooded, Rebel was here. Fighting, lying and doing odd things but his sole aim was for the section to move forward. If he doesn't make any of the nomination lists, you guys are being partial!

True that!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
PeinDanzo:

Let's brawl bro

Next year sir..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ibime:

The ban was way too much but you are chatting crap.

Fighting, lying etc does not move this section forward one inch.

This section was here when Chatroom had only 5 pages in 7 years, while Freestyle Lounge and FFR had hundreds of pages and NL rap section was well respected and enjoyable.

I think what you mean to say is that fighting etc move Chatroom and Derailers thread forward. . . definitely not the rap section.

Niggas in this section don't even rap no more, just come here to chat and ask for battles without dropping freestyles. This section went to the dogs from early 2014.

Eyaaa!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
airmark:

Word!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
What's up with the audio tourney?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Reyginus:
No. It is not about conscious or deep rhymes. Poetry is bigger than rhymes. Rhyme is done simply for emphasis. To get your attention. To make you question why you hear this sound over and over. What is behind it. Just like an alarm.

Rap is simply rhythmically applied poetry. So it's the same thing but while poetry covers a whole lot rap is meant to go with rhymes. So in your writing your words have to be deeper than rap. I don't know if you get me.
Brilliant!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Alexpissu:
A person's deeds makes him big not by his age .Two things are infinite in rap section: hypocrites and configured followers...A man that has wisdom must be able to love his enemies. Sometimes, I ask myself of what essence is the hate on virtual world.

We all have the right to freedom of speech...It irks me seeing people acting b*tch.You want to be watched or noticed ...It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise.

Honors night, a new concept ..But it's getting complicated, seeing people getting addicted to others past. Hmmm, always judge with logic and reason...Let your philosophy be certain.

Only the dead have seen the end of war --Plato

Many things I choose to say, but I feel my perspective weakening a character.
Gold!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Supermiy:
no offense bro..this whole write up looks pointless here
LAUGH!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Supermiy, do as you are told.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
dj5naira:
yes sir
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
dj5naira:
yes boss.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ksslib:

If I recall correctly,the last time you were to battle,which was supposed to be your first battle on NL,you pulled a no show.

Thats a chance I aint willing to take considering how very very busy iam these days and have only few hours to spend on weeekends.

Lol,I won't pull a no-show ..if u up for it,holla!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dklef:
Are ya'all for real? a nigga was banned cos he committed a crime and some tools are coming out to suggest him to be unbanned?
Your effort on this is glaringly gonna be zero at the end of the day! and for your info, Airmark wasn't drunk before he placed a ban of God knows how long so the culprit should serve his punishment till the end!!! SMH

Lol..klef mind the gobs not

They are fools!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
JigsawKillah:
So who has kept this section alive through this year? Hate it but its true

DARKENEDREBEL

When Kr0ne went on leave, Mikuz went to village and Airmark looking for the meaning of blooded, Rebel was here. Fighting, lying and doing odd things but his sole aim was for the section to move forward. If he doesn't make any of the nomination lists, you guys are being partial!
j

So ur point please?

Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
sosiqdude:
who is darkrebel

One vampire lik dat grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Jason21(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
i don't like darkrebel but bannin him till may ain't necessary
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jason21:
i don't like darkrebel but bannin him till may ain't necessary
40lines lemme beat you cool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
smh, if rebel comes back now and start forming Denis the Menace yall will be asking airmark to ban him. he should serve his shīt, how he go bite lines from NL pple like limerick go say e no concern NL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 4:30am On Dec 09, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Put on your crown and stay flooded with ice, son. Until I itch to cop it. cool
Wil be looking forward to that day. Anyway, whats d name of the movie that photo was 4rm? I love watching that kinda movie
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Bars:

One vampire lik dat grin

You're a vampire too na....the two of una I know no who bite pass... cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Paayne and bars, how many lines?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
Paayne and bars, how many lines?
20Lines. . . .
But has he agreed? Because ah neva see him post since

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Raplinx:

Wil be looking forward to that day. Anyway, whats d name of the movie that photo was 4rm? I love watching that kinda movie
LORD OF THE RINGS

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.