Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,105 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271947 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
GET READY FOR THE NAIRALAND RAP BATTLE SECTION ANNUAL AWARDS CEREMONY!!!!!

This award ceremony is being established to recognize the hard work members of the rap battle section have been putting in to keep the section alive and kicking.
From the 1st of January till date, members of the section have been contributing in one way or the other in keeping the Rap battle section on it's feet. With different personalities from different backgrounds with different styles coming together in a public forum to host cyphers, battles, tourneys and etc. It is not easy. So it is only right we recognize their works and dedication, hence this award ceremony.

It's gonna be hot, full of suspense and interesting!

But before that, we will drop the nomination list and let every member of the section vote in each category.

You will be voting for your winner in the votable categories and then keep your fingers crossed for the final result.

The nomination list consisting of all categories will be out tonight. Just get ready to vote your winners!!!

organizers: Kr0ne, Giyazz and of course Airmark.

Members of the section:
Alexpissu
Emaprince
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Guykhena
Krone
Ksslib
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira

Darkenedrebel angry

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
dj5naira:

Darkenedrebel angry
What about him?

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Not among members of the section?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Watin dey happen ni?? undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Airmak, the ban on darkrebel is too much. Please do something.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Are ya'all for real? a nigga was banned cos he committed a crime and some tools are coming out to suggest him to be unbanned?
Your effort on this is glaringly gonna be zero at the end of the day! and for your info, Airmark wasn't drunk before he placed a ban of God knows how long so the culprit should serve his punishment till the end!!! SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
A person's deeds makes him big not by his age .Two things are infinite in rap section: hypocrites and configured followers...A man that has wisdom must be able to love his enemies. Sometimes, I ask myself of what essence is the hate on virtual world.

We all have the right to freedom of speech...It irks me seeing people acting b*tch.You want to be watched or noticed ...It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise.

Honors night, a new concept ..But it's getting complicated, seeing people getting addicted to others past. Hmmm, always judge with logic and reason...Let your philosophy be certain.

Only the dead have seen the end of war --Plato

Many things I choose to say, but I feel my perspective weakening a character.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
I often find that people confuse peace with
some sense of insensibility whenever something goes wrong. In such cases peace is a permit for destruction: The unyielding optimist will pretend that the forest is not burning either because he is too lazy or too afraid to go and put the fire out.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I often find that people confuse peace with
some sense of insensibility whenever something goes wrong. In such cases peace is a permit for destruction: The unyielding optimist will pretend that the forest is not burning either because he is too lazy or too afraid to go and put the fire out.
no offense bro..this whole write up looks pointless here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Without out the likes of dark,jigs and the other daily users...this section would be doomed!...abegi unban the guy jur.....like y'all contributed the way he did to this section.....una just dy Bleep up....i just branch greet una.....I'm done!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Dklef:
Are ya'all for real? a nigga was banned cos he committed a crime and some tools are coming out to suggest him to be unbanned?
Your effort on this is glaringly gonna be zero at the end of the day! and for your info, Airmark wasn't drunk before he placed a ban of God knows how long so the culprit should serve his punishment till the end!!! SMH
what is this one saying?...Bros no offense but this your write up proves humans are utterly gabbage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Only a man who is not curious for ideas will dispense true judgement...Criss Jami's quotes painting your true errors .Hmmm, exposing people not in my character ...All men are ambitious but the courage to be driven by hate leaves forever scar .

I wonder what frightens men ...The man who sabotaged his fellow man for recognition was insecure. Only a few people manifest the injection of God ...The mistakes of man always comforted with a lie . I pity those who want their books written in the ruby sky.

And in the moment...We all ordinary people.Let us decide what we do with time ...No one is smarter than all of us. Listen and learn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:30am On Dec 07, 2015
So who has kept this section alive through this year? Hate it but its true

DARKENEDREBEL

When Kr0ne went on leave, Mikuz went to village and Airmark looking for the meaning of blooded, Rebel was here. Fighting, lying and doing odd things but his sole aim was for the section to move forward. If he doesn't make any of the nomination lists, you guys are being partial!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Llaykorn?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Mehn ThisIsSerious...

#freeDark tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Supermiy:
what is this one saying?...Bros no offense but this your write up proves humans are utterly gabbage
Take offence bro but your dada's se.men proves that his progeny's utterly a waste.
Kid, its not my fault that your thinking faculty is this deplorable that you couldn't decypher what i say. And You say what is which 'this one' is saying? Didn't your dimwitted parents teach you respect or
What da heck makes you think you are intellectually sound enough to question your dada's idol? You stup1d tool!
Get off my mention dolt!!! You're warned.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Dklef:
Take offence bro but your dada's se.men proves that his progeny's utterly a waste.
Kid, its not my fault that your thinking faculty is this deplorable that you couldn't decypher what i say. And You say what is which 'this one' is saying? Didn't your dimwitted parents teach you respect or
What da heck makes you think you are intellectually sound enough to question your dada's idol? You stup1d tool!
Get off my mention dolt!!! You're warned.
One word:

"CHILDISH"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:43am On Dec 07, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2781582/king-poets-tourney-raplinx-vs

Guys go vote in this battle please so I can close the battle.

Emaprince

Adanna28

Guykhena

Kr0ne

Grayline
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Dklef:
I'm not asking for him to be unbanned but for the ban to be reduced. How do you ban someone for six month because of that? And I was thinking two months would be too much.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Supermiy:
Without out the likes of dark,jigs and the other daily users...this section would be doomed!...abegi unban the guy jur.....like y'all contributed the way he did to this section.....una just dy Bleep up....i just branch greet una.....I'm done!
Unbanning him will not really make much sense when compared to what he did. The ban should be reduced. Imagine banning someone till the first of may. That's too much.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Giyazz, you're making a mistake by not tagging Rebel in your list, you know? Anyway, na me go prepare the main list sha.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2015
kr0ne:
Giyazz, you're making a mistake by not tagging Rebel in your list, you know? Anyway, na me go prepare the main list sha.
It is an unintended omission. I copied the list from Raplinx.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Limerick:

"CHILDISH"
Like the talented hair-do you give to your customers ofcourse

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2015
GIYAZZ:
What about him?
Why not pause and reflect ...ask yourself if you have done something great .If you cannot bury your past with rebel , your past will bury you one day.

dj5naira:
Not among members of the section?
Happiness is our destiny ...Too much light makes a person blind. Kudos DJ

GIYAZZ:
It is an unintended omission. I copied the list from Raplinx.
You can't achieve greatness with hate ...time don't lie .

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Dklef:
Like the talented hair-do you give to your customers ofcourse
GERAUT TA HERE My friend, na ur type I go dey exchange words with?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Unbanning him will not really make much sense when compared to what he did. The ban should be reduced. Imagine banning someone till the first of may. That's too much.
ban him for using someone verse to battle one another site that is no way related to NL? or which offense is it?...raplinnnnx saw this why didn't he report rightaway..instead he used it to fuel his grudge against the dude!...y'all now looking like puppets!...this doesn't add up nor make sense....Na una sabi...keep handling matters like this this section would be done before next year ends!.......bros shebi ya into beats production? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Supermiy:
ban him for using someone verse to battle one another site that is no way related to NL? or which offense is it?...raplinnnnx saw this why didn't he report rightaway..instead he used it to fuel his grudge against the dude!...y'all now looking like puppets!...this doesn't add up nor make sense....Na una sabi...keep handling matters like this this section would be done before next year ends!.......bros shebi ya into beats production? cheesy
It's simply biting. What I'm saying is that the period given him is too much. No, I'm not.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obesemf(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2015
lmao, Rebel got banned on NAIRALAND because of a verse he used on FACEBOOK?
this doesn't add up. don't let personal animosity cloud your judgement. When Loonatik was caught biting elsewhere, was he banned from NL too?

cheesy cheesy _fucked up shii

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2015
obesemf:
lmao, Rebel got banned on NAIRALAND because of a verse he used on FACEBOOK?
this doesn't add up. don't let personal animosity cloud your judgement. When Loonatik was caught biting elsewhere, was he banned from NL too?

cheesy cheesy _fucked up shii
The length of the ban is too much. I was thinking an apology or two weeks suspension would have resolved it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Limerick:
GERAUT TA HERE My friend, na ur type I go dey exchange words with?
kk

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2015
who is darkrebel
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:
So who has kept this section alive through this year? Hate it but its true

DARKENEDREBEL

When Kr0ne went on leave, Mikuz went to village and Airmark looking for the meaning of blooded, Rebel was here. Fighting, lying and doing odd things but his sole aim was for the section to move forward. If he doesn't make any of the nomination lists, you guys are being partial!

Don't mention my moniker in your rubbish post again. You heard? Darkrebel will come back after he serves his ban. That's final. If anyone breaks the rules darkrebel broke he/she will serve his/her own ban. No one is bigger than this forum. Before anyone joined this section guys were here and after anyone leaves people will be here and new ones will join. If you like continue pleading till april for someone who even challenged us to ban him and see what would happen. But ensure you dont run foul of the forum rules.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.