Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267233 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
llaykorn:

You haven't started listening to rap music until you start listening to Immortal Technique. Try the brother! He's the best rapper alive. cheesy
Reyginus will say kendrick lamar is the best rapper alive...blaqbonez will say roseda9, coogar will say eminem...to hipop is all about opinion...you fvck with whosoever gives you whatever you want...do you know that even the dope boogey choose eminem ahead of kendrick lamar?... Lordvino (another nigerian dope emcee) see 50cent has one of his alltime best rapper... Paybac a very consious rapper.. See Drake as one of the best rappers....it boils down to whatever you enjoy bro.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
captainflash:
Copy copy
lols..brozay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Supermiy:
it's donjazzy...if them like make them fire catarrh pot of money yyyy
lols..MY G! Donjazzy Na real business man.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Obesemf can you translate what sarkodie was saying on that adonai remix song ft castrol for me?... Mhennn i like that jam..especially the hook from castrol but i don't understand what they are saying.... Abi are dy insulting ous?.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
At the end of the day music is for business... Shout out to everyone making music weather wack or good. E no easy!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Reyginus will say kendrick lamar is the best rapper alive...blaqbonez will say roseda9, coogar will say eminem...to hipop is all about opinion...you fvck with whosoever gives you whatever you want...do you know that even the dope boogey choose eminem ahead of kendrick lamar?... Lordvino (another nigerian dope emcee) see 50cent has one of his alltime best rapper... Paybac a very consious rapper.. See Drake as one of the best rappers....it boils down to whatever you enjoy bro.
No, I won't say that though he's got the potential. Right now that Title doesn't exist. When the GOAT shows up, just like MJ's King of pop title, it would be unarguably so.

Again opinions are lesser than truths. If anyone or thing is the best it is not a question of opinions but that which it really is.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Yes, definitely!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Reyginus:
No, I won't say that though he's got the potential. Right now that Title doesn't exist. When the GOAT shows up, just like MJ's King of pop title, it would be unarguably so.

Again opinions are lesser than truths. If anyone or thing is the best it is not a question of opinions but that which it really is.
since there is no title involve it is still a thing of opinion...what you find in kendrick lamar that makes you think is the best,the next person may not even consider such...hipop is to wide to say one person is the best currently...some dope heads even consider wale album a better album to TPB...some dope heads even say dy don't feel the kendrick album...hipop is to wide..what i choose to select my own best may not be what you choose to select yours...just like 2pac & B.I.G... Coogar is a dope head atleast..and he keep saying B.I.G was better than 2pac go to another hipop head he will tell u 2pac is better...hipop is to wide to start give one person the crown...to me we only have league of greatest or league of dopest...the crown cannot be given to one person...laye ko joor.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
llaykorn:

Yes, definitely!
hope say u dy put me for your prayers.cheesy na monday o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
since there is no title involve it is still a thing of opinion...what you find in kendrick lamar that makes you think is the best,the next person may not even consider such...hipop is to wide to say one person is the best currently...some dope heads even consider wale album a better album to TPB...some dope heads even say dy don't feel the kendrick album...hipop is to wide..what i choose to select my own best may not be what you choose to select yours...just like 2pac & B.I.G... Coogar is a dope head atleast..and he keep saying B.I.G was better than 2pac go to another hipop head he will tell u 2pac is better...hipop is to wide to start give one person the crown...to me we only have league of greatest or league of dopest...the crown cannot be given to one person...laye ko joor.
No. Someday we will clearly have the Greatest Rapper of All Time. It must happen except rap as a genre dies. Just like I said before now, Ken is my best rapper it doesn't mean he's the best rapper.

There's is nothing like opinion when it comes to truth. There's a standard for judging everything and once people are placed through it their positions are determined. A day will come we'd see a rapper and say that and anyone who argues it will be treated like an ignoramus in the field.

Opinions don't determine the best or wack. Truth stand irrespective of opinions. It is like saying Soulja Boy is the best in your opinion and it should be respected. No. I respect only the truth and not opinions. Or Young Thug is the GOAT and that's final because it's your opinion. M.I is lyrically better than IcePrince opinions have no ground here.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by joseph1832(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
llaykorn:

And it's an awesome thing that's only what you think. grin
I don't think, I reason. And its what separates me from almost every moniker here.

Ya dig grin tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Reyginus:
No. Someday we will clearly have the Greatest Rapper of All Time. It must happen except rap as a genre dies. Just like I said before now, Ken is my best rapper it doesn't mean he's the best rapper.

There's is nothing like opinion when it comes to truth. There's a standard for judging everything and once people are placed through it their positions are determined. A day will come we'd see a rapper and say that and anyone who argues it will be treated like an ignoramus in the field.

Opinions don't determine the best or wack. Truth stand irrespective of opinions. It is like saying Soulja Boy is the best in your opinion and it should be respected. No. I respect only the truth and not opinions. Or Young Thug is the GOAT and that's final because it's your opinion. M.I is lyrically better than IcePrince opinions have no ground here.
my stance earlier on is that hipop is to wide..one person can never be the greatest and will never be cus people will surely have a reason to tell you why another rapper is greater...people call 2pac greatest abi? The only thing great about 2pac ability is the storytelling..haven't seen anything like punchline or metaphor in his music...yet people tag him greatest...by the time will start to argue people will satrt bringing in there own criteria why even lil wayne is the greatest with a better back up ....Hipop is to wide to start saying one or two person is the greatest...there are so many criteria to judge from & one person cannot cover all this criteria....what A got,B will not have, what C got, D will not have...at the end of the day more than 20 rappers will be tag greatest...in this country where people are bringing nice write up & criteria to tell you lil wayne is the greatest rapper... My point is hipop it to wide & that where opinion comes in on what people like to use in judging there best rapper... Shey coogar knows alot about hipop..do u think he will accept for you to rate kendrick or nas or rakim ahead of his great eminem? He will start giving you critera in hipop that makes eminem a greater rapper than them,same way you will give your own criteria about kendrick been a greater rapper than others.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hope say u dy put me for your prayers.cheesy na monday o.

The final one? Wow! You done polish your shoe? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
llay¤korn:

undecided Which gist be this self

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
llaykorn:

It was awesome battling you, bro. I think we should have a topical brawl too when the competition ends. That has nothing to do with the battle we prepared to have. What do you think?
No problem bro. But as u know I'm really tied up right now. So, we will do it after some time.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
my stance earlier on is that hipop is to wide..one person can never be the greatest and will never be cus people will surely have a reason to tell you why another rapper is greater...people call 2pac greatest abi? The only thing great about 2pac ability is the storytelling..haven't seen anything like punchline or metaphor in his music...yet people tag him greatest...by the time will start to argue people will satrt bringing in there own criteria why even lil wayne is the greatest with a better back up ....Hipop is to wide to start saying one or two person is the greatest...there are so many criteria to judge from & one person cannot cover all this criteria....what A got,B will not have, what C got, D will not have...at the end of the day more than 20 rappers will be tag greatest...in this country where people are bringing nice write up & criteria to tell you lil wayne is the greatest rapper... My point is hipop it to wide & that where opinion comes in on what people like to use in judging there best rapper... Shey coogar knows alot about hipop..do u think he will accept for you to rate kendrick or nas or rakim ahead of his great eminem? He will start giving you critera in hipop that makes eminem a greater rapper than them,same way you will give your own criteria about kendrick been a greater rapper than others.
Lol. It's like you are not even reading my comments. I didn't rate Ken above anybody but simply said he's my most favorite rapper and not the best. The GOAT will appear. It must happen. He will satisfy almost everyone who loves the genre like MJ.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
MuhdG:

No problem bro. But as u know I'm really tied up right now. So, we will do it after some time.
Lolol. Lazy? Fear? Writers Block? Lol. This man sef.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
MuhdG:

It's even okay with me if you delay it till you're in your holidays. Just let me know when you're ready.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Raplinx Vs Darkendrebel...

Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick

Grayline Vs ksslib.

Bruce Vs ibime

Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus.

But i know get link...use your search engine.cheesy

thanks sha..so you just feel say I never read those brawls, I mean foreign battles
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. Lazy? Fear? Writers Block? Lol. This man sef.
Mutumina no be so oo.

Its scul thing. I will start writing rap verses in my free time then my head will start thinking about diodes and power supply tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
llaykorn:

It's even okay with me if you delay it till you're in your holidays. Just let me know when you're ready.
Sure thing man.
Is it poetry or rap/rap battle?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
MuhdG:

Sure thing man.
Is it poetry or rap/rap battle?

Anyone you wanna do. Topical or the normal battle.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
MuhdG:

Mutumina no be so oo.

Its scul thing. I will start writing rap verses in my free time then my head will start thinking about diodes and power supply tongue
Lol. Better tell us the truth so that we can know where to help. The only thing that can make me not to write is Laziness. Writers Block doesn't live with me. So tell us, what's really the matter?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
llaykorn:

Anyone you wanna do. Topical or the normal battle.
Topical cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yes MuhdG, tell us the truth. Is it 'mata' stuff? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
MuhdG:

Topical cheesy

No problem! I guess we will be breaking a record. I haven't seen topical battles being held here outside of tournaments. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
llaykorn:

No problem! I guess we will be breaking a record. I haven't seen topical battles being held here outside of tournaments. cheesy
I know right.
It gonna be legen...

Wait for it...

Dary!!

Legendary!! wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Which kind 'mata'

My amarya motivates me sef. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Reyginus:
Top..By top there I mean most popular.
Lol, so he's your favorite and the only rapper you respect because he's popular? Ridiculous.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
llaykorn:

i don do the last one.na by monday dem go tell me congratulations.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol, so he's your favorite and the only rapper you respect because he's popular? Ridiculous.
Lolol. It simply in the context I used it means Top=Popular. Now try another question.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Heywhizzy:
thanks sha..so you just feel say I never read those brawls, I mean foreign battles
Alright bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.