Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,293 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267234 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. It simply in the context I used it means Top=Popular. Now try another question.
I don't get you. Why is JJ your favorite Nigerian Rapper?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
since there is no title involve it is still a thing of opinion...what you find in kendrick lamar that makes you think is the best,the next person may not even consider such...hipop is to wide to say one person is the best currently...some dope heads even consider wale album a better album to TPB...some dope heads even say dy don't feel the kendrick album...hipop is to wide..what i choose to select my own best may not be what you choose to select yours...just like 2pac & B.I.G... Coogar is a dope head atleast..and he keep saying B.I.G was better than 2pac go to another hipop head he will tell u 2pac is better...hipop is to wide to start give one person the crown...to me we only have league of greatest or league of dopest...the crown cannot be given to one person...laye ko joor.
Spot on! This is just the truth. That's why I don't like arguing who's a better rapper or who isn't. I find it funny and unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesse Jags over M I anyday anytime
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Quiet!

Forget MI, JJ, nas, BIG, 2pac, boogey, Rakim, cannibus, Eminem, kendrick, drake, jayz

I'm d greatest to ever do this sh!t
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Spot on! This is just the truth. That's why I don't like arguing who's a better rapper or who isn't. I find it funny and unnecessary.
oshey baddest! Even you sef na the greatest for some people...lols...sometimes hipop is stupid sef.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
October 1st is the best Nigerian movie have seen probably in the last ten years...The interpretation is mad... Shout out to d producer ***Kunle afolayan**** have heard alot about him & yes i believe all the hype about him now.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
gottoboy:
Jesse Jags over M I anyday anytime
don't say that..M.I has better lyrics than Jesse abeg.. they belong to top 3 in naija hiphop..just because M.I his commercial, I see d0pe rap heads discredit him and that's unfair
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oshey baddest! Even you sef na the greatest for some people...lols...sometimes hipop is stupid sef.
Hey dude, I'm the G.O.AT!! cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Heywhizzy:
don't say that..M.I has better lyrics than Jesse abeg.. they belong to top 3 in naija hiphop..just because M.I his commercial, I see d0pe rap heads discredit him and that's unfair
Jesse jagz is as commercial as MI
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2015
MuhdG:
Jesse jagz is as commercial as MI
nah
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol,we can use our reason to show who's the best rapper of all time. Using the elements,diff critz of rap, how they started, their background story ...anyways,opinions are gud but if someone start putting drake or lil gayne in his top10 best rappers ..Am I supposed to respect that?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I don't get you. Why is JJ your favorite Nigerian Rapper?
Not the favorite though. I mean the Favorite among the big boys and that's because he's still keeping it real and doesn't have that commercial mindset. You get me now?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
PeinDanzo:
Lol,we can use our reason to show who's the best rapper of all time. Using the elements,diff critz of rap, how they started, their background story ...anyways,opinions are gud but if someone start putting drake or lil gayne in his top10 best rappers ..Am I supposed to respect that?
You understand exactly what I'm talking about.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2015
Heywhizzy:
nah
Okay After thinking. I agree cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
October 1st is the best Nigerian movie have seen probably in the last ten years...The interpretation is mad... Shout out to d producer ***Kunle afolayan**** have heard alot about him & yes i believe all the hype about him now.
You haven't heard from me, amma tell you somhin, the dude's production d o pe, I wonder why some peeps dey grade 30 days in Atlanta no1.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
gottoboy:

You haven't heard from me, amma tell you somhin, the dude's production d o pe, I wonder why some peeps dey grade 30 days in Atlanta no1.
you wanna tell me something? Dm me on twitter. 30days in atlanta no even reach quater of this film...i was reading kunle afolayan history..he has up to 5Movies among Nigerian TOP10 most sold out movies....his story telling ability, his creativity,his choice of actors & actress,his custom...abeg no nigerian director beat that guy in the last 5years.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Hey dude, I'm the G.O.AT!! cool
I concur.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
PeinDanzo:
ur point?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
gottoboy:

its comedy. Nigerians are stressed out already. they need a big laugh grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Geoxpress:

ur point?

There is no genre of music as Emotional rap ..anyone who does it and the pple who listen to it do not knw anytin about hip-hop, am sorry.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gotdayuuum this NWX vs Dot Mob beef is hotting up. . .

See what Rainn just dropped going at Mook and Rex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkaeWD9A09Y

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
PeinDanzo:

There is no genre of music as Emotional rap ..anyone who does it and the pple who listen to it do not knw anytin about hip-hop, am sorry.
lmao, shuu. he's commercial. he raps according to provided topic grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Geoxpress:

lmao, shuu. he's commercial. he raps according to provided topic grin

Lol,if said topic revolves around emotions.money and heartbreaks ..for sure cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
MuhdG:

Which kain charles III. Although i heard one of his rap 'graduation speech'. Nd it seemed like what an ss1 guy who had just found out about rap would do.

Stop saying that man the guy is dope, go check out his lyric and verify it your self.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
sosiqdude:

Stop saying that man the guy is dope, go check out his lyric and verify it your self.
Tell me one of his song that u think is dope n i'll try it out
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
make una break ya heads....Dada needs to flex his thumb.. ..bruce wicked oh..see as you murder mik...007 i wan kee you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
MuhdG:
Tell me one of his song that u think is dope n i'll try it out

That graduation speech is dope na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 14, 2015
sosiqdude:

lol. well to me i m sure he can do better
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Old man keep dickriding for that Kid...soon you will be the one to get insulted by him next!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2015
sosiqdude:

Sosiqpussy u dont wana get whöoped? Come on son!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Niggas see my Hublot. . . they like "Nice watch, man!"/ Jon Snow of Nairaland. . . I’m in the Knights watch man/
Ema ain’t a Prince, nor a Knights watch man. . . .he’s just a "nice watchman". . . . .according to his abóki colleagues . . . . who are night watchmen!/

hahahahahahahahaha......
Lwkmd! grin grin grin
Broke nigga! . . . his whole future’s etched in sorrow/If he don’t beg today, he’ll beg tomorrow/
I thought the nigga was from Queensbridge . . . . the way he rep the 'borrow'!/

Coog is an androgynous sissy/ He claims he'll fight back when I'm punching him silly/
but when I'm uppercutting this ninny/. . . all you'll hear is . .Bis ow!. . .Bis ow!. . . like Republic of Guinea!!/
Every hour of his lifespent cruising for chats/ When Nairaland crashed. . . if Seun hadn’t rebooted it back/. . . .he was 2days away . . . from jumping off the roof of his flat!!!

hohohohoho...... grin grin grin

No wonder Jesus is Lord!
Not as if i'm on someones dick!, bt truth be told jhoor...
Ibime dope die abeg!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.