Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260144 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
gottoboy:
Seen!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kendrick lamar- High Power (This the best kendrick lamar song IMO). I luv the track wella. Cc Reyginus
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Kendrick lamar- High Power (This the best kendrick lamar song IMO).
I luv the track wella.
Cc Reyginus
It's Hii Power not spelt High. It's a movement. Visions of martin luther staring at me. Download the full Album. It's gold. Section 80. My best tracks though are Keisha Song, No Make Up, Bleep Your Ethnicity and Hii Power.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reyginus:
It's Hii Power not spelt High. It's a movement. Visions of martin luther staring at me. Download the full Album. It's gold. Section 80. My best tracks though are Keisha Song, No Make Up, Bleep Your Ethnicity and Hii Power.
sorry for the wrong spelling...yeah i got the full album on a friend's phone..but HII power seems to be my favourite..my friend even did a cover of Hii Power...Hii power was my most played rap son last year...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sorry for the wrong spelling...yeah i got the full album on a friend's phone..but HII power seems to be my favourite..my friend even did a cover of Hii Power...Hii power was my most played rap son last year...
Every song in that album is Gold. And the Album was independently released for that matter. Listen to Let Me Be in Kendrick Lamar EP you'd love it too.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Five star dishes/ food for thought bìtches/

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is physical and mental, I won't sugar-coat it/ You'd die from diabetes if these other niggas wrote it/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Every song in that album is Gold. And the Album was independently released for that matter. Listen to Let Me Be in Kendrick Lamar EP you'd love it too.
That kendrick lamar 'HI' song is a stupid song to me o.:| you like it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
That kendrick lamar 'HI' song is a stupid song to me o.:| you like it?
Hii Power or which?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Hii Power or which?
Kendrcik lamar & eminem both win 2award each at grammy last year..'HI' by kendrick lamar was one of the song he used in winning the grammy that night....check d song online..to me d song is wack some how.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Kendrcik lamar & eminem both win 2award each at grammy last year..'HI' by kendrick lamar was one of the song he used in winning the grammy that night....check d song online..to me d song is wack some how.
Not HI but 'I'. It's not wack but was done solely for people have esteem problem. You can't point out a wack line there. It's a song on self love just like cole's Love Yours.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Not HI but 'I'. It's not wack but was done solely for people have esteem problem. You can't point out a wack line there. It's a song on self love just like cole's Love Yours.
mayb it's nt my kind of song sha..buh dun really fvck wit dat song...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
mayb it's nt my kind of song sha..buh dun really fvck wit dat song...
You should try the Album version.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
dad kr0ne
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
teddybiyasi:
dad kr0ne
teddy babe lets battle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Raplinx:
teddy babe lets battle
you too like battle.... Why?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
007Bruce:
you too like battle.... Why?
Lol, thats only when i'm chanced. Textbattling has been my fùckin hobby since The Fall of Babylon.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reyginius Sinizia Funlord Adanna28 Guykhena Kr0ne

Y'all stop being lazy and go vote on the quarter final battles and let's get this tourney done with it. I hate people who keep acting lazy and slowing things up for no fūcking reason! y'all are really pissing me off!!

It's been days since the quarter final battles kicked and y'all have refused to vote even when you're online. That's stūpid!

Africans and stupidity though.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Reygin.ius Sin.izia Fu.nlord Adann.a28 Guykh.ena Kr.0ne

Y'all stop being lazy and go vote on the quarter final battles and let's get this tourney done with it. I hate people who keep acting lazy and slowing things up for no fūcking reason! y'all are really pissing me off!!

It's been days since the quarter final battles kicked and y'all have refused to vote even when you're online. That's stūpid!

Africans and stupidity though.

I've voted in every brawl I've been tagged in. Which one did I miss?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
sinizia:

I've voted in every brawl I've been tagged in. Which one did I miss?
Good. Tell that Reyginius dude to buckle up. If he keeps slowing things down, replace him with somebody else. Him and Ada.

Kr0ne and Guykhena, start working on the semi finals. Put out the fixtures already. smh!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Good. Tell that Reyginius dude to buckle up. If he keeps slowing things down, replace him with somebody else. Him and Ada.

Kr0ne and Guykhena, start working on the semi finals. Put out the fixtures already. smh!
Ada own worse. grin grin I thought Rey dey even dey ever-present. grin

Anyhoo, Kr0ne and Khena na the ogas, only them fit hire or fire any judge. So na them go handle the issue of replacement.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2015
sinizia:

Anyhoo, Kr0ne and Khena na the ogas, only them fit hire or fire any judge. So na them go handle the issue of replacement.
Guy, I wan show you something. Send me something like hi for this mail. giyazmusic@yahoo.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2015
sinizia:

You guys keep spelling my name wrongly and still expect me to get my mentions. I thought we are done voting? Is Reyginus that hard to spell?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by softvio(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:

great song, it has this boom feelings
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Reyginus:
You guys keep spelling my name wrongly and still expect me to get my mentions. I thought we are done voting? Is Reyginus that hard to spell?

I intentionally did it coz I know you'd still see your name when you read this thread.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Guy, I wan show you something. Send me something like hi for this mail. giyazmusic@yahoo.com

Ok, I'll do that.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Av lost interest in this tourney, maybe I shuld hav signed up as a judge, or is this how the voting system runs here? Anyway, Geoxpress ,we still battling?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2015
sinizia:

I intentionally did it coz I know you'd still see your name when you read this thread.
Better. You guys keep spelling my name wrong I don't know why. Let me check for the thread.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2015
None.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZLUK(f): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
TuTnt

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.