Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271184 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Because I am busy most times, I might need to drop this here. When you decide on which thread/battle should make front page, just write my name on it so it will so up on my mentions.....

I can't read through all the chats...odikwa tiring

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krone is never scared. Just a busy person, and I try to avoid market women sh1t. Set the thread
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

you forgot siddoggg vs mikuz? cheesy grin
Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
yeyenatu: Yeah. The guy he was hating on because of a supposed 'girl'.

Your name is Tope. Oruko obinrin. grin
Btw: kr0ne!!! Can I use /political liar/ assassin for hire/arsenal backfire/ ? In lines?

YeaYeaNot

Lol! They don't rhyme very well
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
yeyenatu: Yeah. The guy he was hating on because of a supposed 'girl'.

Your name is Tope. Oruko obinrin. grin
Btw: kr0ne!!! Can I use /political liar/ assassin for hire/arsenal backfire/ ? In lines?

YeaYeaNot

Come lemme teach you how to rap. Kr0ne is not as good as me. Hes a small boy in rap. Come to me : Why are you behaving like this?

Forget all these things, you know I like you.

cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

This is outta the question. It is clear that I have 2 wins to my name this year. Joint tops with Teddybiyasi and Fuckyouhard. grin

I got the vote of every vet that voted. So votes from Lagunna and Yeyenatu do not matter.

And Cooger we won't recognise you as a vet until you win another match here. A one hit wonder does not deserve to be called a vet!
Stay there dey blow grammer. tongue
Are you referring to the Coogar who flawed you and made Ibime your god duck outta brawl like a bitch??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

How else do I call him out Teddyishappy?

Make I go en house?

do it the normal way e.g krone I c/o you 100lines grin
n receive your death within the next 25bars
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

Come lemme teach you how to rap. Kr0ne is not as good as me. Hes a small boy in rap. Come to me : Why are you behaving like this?

cheesy
Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
teddybiyasi:

do it the normal way e.g krone I c/o you 100lines grin
n receive your death within the next 25bars
Hahahahaha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
kr0ne: Krone is never scared. Just a busy person, and I try to avoid market women sh1t. Set the thread

here we go!!!!

SAW
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

my class speaks for itself -
i am sure i have dropped about 5 deadly materials - mostly on FFR in a verbal jousting. what else do i need to prove? the only person left i need to battle now is modenine. grin

airmark is a kitten.
he doesn't want to die quick & lose his modship like mikuz. however, i won't let him get away with ducking. i will have teddy humiliate him later this week to celebrate ramadan. cheesy
Lol! Can't wait!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

cheesy
Lwkm, thats how he snatches people's babes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

my class speaks for itself -
i am sure i have dropped about 5 deadly materials - mostly on FFR in a verbal jousting. what else do i need to prove? the only person left i need to battle now is modenine. grin

airmark is a kitten.
he doesn't want to die quick & lose his modship like mikuz. however, i won't let him get away with ducking. i will have teddy humiliate him later this week to celebrate ramadan. cheesy

I will murk you after you battle mikuz. We will try to put it on frontpage. cool cool cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: but one thing baffles me. why don't nairalanders have a certain strategy for a verse in battles? am used to usin' 4 rhymes for one bar, like 1, 2, 3 and a punch. not that i can't extend it if i want, but am tryin to avoid a stretch. cos emmaprince was even advisin me to use fillers
I wasn't really saying you should stretch cos over here we see it as cheating..but rhyming 1,2,3 times in a line isn't bad as far as yoou make it intelligent,humorous and doesn't fill in so much words in a line that it may eventually become 2lines..that takes the flow out of it...I loved when you said "shake hands with goons"..
I think stretching is when you drop 4lines in what is meant to be 2lines...
Personally,I rhyme 2times in a line if the 3rd will ruin the flow..I just do everything possible to fit in my idea into the line..I may pen a verse tonight though..cheers!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have always said that specified judges should only vote in battles to avoidd people voting with emotions but y'all never heeded..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus, send your verse to my email as iamaromolaeran will post after i acknowledge the receipt .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
teddybiyasi: i downloaded young rhino ft Limerick plus another dwag song on wapdam

wanna ask, is that limerick the same limerick I know
What tha phuck, and I didnt see this in my 'mentions' panel. Smh,

Btw, teddy, its the same limerick na, wetin happen. I dan wack? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

If you fail to show me a link where I bit those lines then your family will get wiped out by a strange illness before the end of tomorrow. Useless slowpoke!

Only a deluded goat does male/mail wordplay and still think hes ddope!
Easy with the Curses bro! I already brought the Link, watchu have to say?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fuckyouhard show me the link to Bis' Rap song. . . I wanna listen to am. So that dude raps? Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Krizzkutz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
GIYAZZ: Fuckyouhard show me the link to Bis' Rap song. . . I wanna listen to am. So that dude raps? Lol
listen to exhibit D, twas dope aff
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krizzkutz: listen to exhibit D, twas dope aff
Na him rap name be that?? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Krizzkutz(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
GIYAZZ: Na him rap name be that?? grin
no d track
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krizzkutz: no d track
Give me a link grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:30am On Jul 29, 2014
;DLwkmd mikuz ......calm down....fyh won ...lets be truthful
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:35am On Jul 29, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1483084611926314

Elvison music chart
join and like thanks pals
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: Fuckyouhard show me the link to Bis' Rap song. . . I wanna listen to am. So that dude raps? Lol

I haven't picked up a Mic for 4 years. . . a lot of ma old stuff are here. . . home studio shít so apologies in advance for audio quality

http://www.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#jamez3d/ibime-maestro

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 2:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Ibime:

I haven't picked up a Mic for 4 years. . . a lot of ma old stuff are here. . . home studio shít so apologies in advance for audio quality

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope!!!!!!!!!! Christ!!!! Ibime you're so d0pe!

I just downloaded "Maestro" and it's dooooooooooooooooope!!!!!

Bis you're amazing, cool and bossy flow!
And so Humorous;

"Cos I go waka if she shakara/ tell her wey she prepare Amala, abacha, mma mma/ Lol"

"You're an okada, maga, posing with the vehicle/
never been in "da car" even if you go to Senegal"/ dooooooooooope!!!!!!!!!!!

"Carry money cover your face like Lagbaja" LWKMD!!! grin grin

Respeeeeeeectttttt Ibime!!!! You be Naija's finest joor! No be for mouth!!!

I go like feature you for one of my track sir. . . Make you help me hype am wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Ibime:

now you've prevailed against all odds! Mhen, your name is D . O . P . E coolcoolcool....
I downloaded only maestro,, ah go download the rest tomorrow cheesy

fuckyouhard, nawa for you; what i listened to aint near wack at all,,,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:59am On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
now you've prevailed against all odds! Mhen, your name is D . O . P . E coolcoolcool....
I downloaded only maestro,, ah go download the rest tomorrow cheesy

fuckyouhard, nawa for you; what i listened to aint near wack at all,,,
Did Fuckyouhard say he's wack?? Lol, he must be joking!

Ibime, I just downloaded "Money Lover" and listened to it, it's cool tho, but the production wasn't that tight and you didn't go real like you did on "Maestro" on this one, but it was still d0pe!!!

You're good bro, why didn't you take Rap as a career??

And I gotta say this; you and Loose Kaynon got almost the same flow and voice LOL

D0pe man you be! Will download the rest later. . . Make I sleep, Lol gringrin;cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: Did Fuckyouhard say he's wack?? Lol, he must be joking!

Ibime, I just downloaded "Money Lover" and listened to it, it's cool tho, but the production wasn't that tight and you didn't go real like you did on "Maestro" on this one, but it was still d0pe!!!

You're good bro, why didn't you take Rap as a career??

And I gotta say this; you and Loose Kaynon got almost the same flow and voice LOL

D0pe man you be! Will download the rest later. . . Make I sleep, Lol gringrin;cool
you know how fyh blows his horn... He said everyone here is wack on vocals, but you, lime nd ojoawo are quite okay,,, then he condemned ibime, saying he was just rhyming four syllabic anyhow... When i saw what he said, i was stunned!
Thank God sey my ears dey function well, i don take my ear hear myself!

Ibime sounds exactly like naeto-c in naija here!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
you know how fyh blows his horn... He said everyone here is wack on vocals, but you, lime nd ojoawo are quite okay,,, then he condemned ibime, saying he was just rhyming four syllabic anyhow... When i saw what he said, i was stunned!
Thank God sey my ears dey function well, i don take my ear hear myself!

Ibime sounds exactly like naeto-c in naija here!
Fuckyouhard must be joking, don't take him serious. . . grin

Ibime sounds a lot like Loose Kaynon . . . Loose Kaynon sounds a lot like Ibime cool

The dude is good. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.