Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270995 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44:
Relax na. Not everything be ban ban ban ...

Lol@bolded,I never suggested that...

Mynd44:

Just a couple of laughs go a long way.
This aint the time for laugh matter now,,this period,this section is gradually going into ruins,,,something needs to be done sharpaly..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guykhena:
Lol@bolded,I never suggested that...

This aint the time for laugh matter now,,this period,this section is gradually going into ruins,,,something needs to be done sharpaly..
Can you please give me some instances (include links please)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44:
Can you please give me some instances (include links please)
Check the FFR thread and Every single battle in recent times(after the NL nuke),you could see the art of manipulations,bullying,some set of people are actually making here a living hell..
The below thread link is the perfect example,and you get to spot the abnormalities
https://www.nairaland.com/1828680/survival-fittest-mikuz-vs-fuckyouhard
Take your time and go through the pages,and see for yourself(mind you more scenarios like this happens in every edge of this section)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guykhena:
Check the FFR thread and Every single battle in recent times(after the NL nuke),you could see the art of manipulations,bullying,some set of people are actually making here a living hell..
The below thread link is the perfect example,and you get to spot the abnormalities
https://www.nairaland.com/1828680/survival-fittest-mikuz-vs-fuckyouhard
Take your time and go through the pages,and see for yourself(mind you more scenarios like this happens in every edge of this section)
I will look into it. Not now but I will.

Thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44:
I will look into it. Not now but I will.

Thanks
No probs,take your time.
There's actually more I want to point out to you,but I can't do it here to avoid prying eyes.
I don't know if there's anyway I can state it to you privately.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guykhena:
No probs,take your time.
There's actually more I want to point out to you,but I can't do it here to avoid prying eyes.
I don't know if there's anyway I can state it to you privately.
PM cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

keep copping erêctions for another coogar & mikuz battle. you would wait till grey hair comes out of your tongue. mikuz is an animal to me, he doesn't deserve my stage. i would rather give FYH, limerick or any other respectable battler my stage.

i saw how pained you were when i decapitated mikuz head in june. you faggöts probably offered your shoulders to each other to cry on. your excuse was mik underestimated me. grin cheesy cheesy my victory was a landslide & for that, mik needs a certificate of improvement to stand on my stage.

get me someone else in your gay crew.

you hid his original verdict, you cow. i said the link i posted was lagunna "reiterating" his verdict. do you know what reiterating means or should i send you back to school to grasp what it means?

Do the needful accept my challenge, should i unhide all hidden comments so you can show me where lagunna gave his verdict? You kept avoiding what i threw at you because you know you will go under if you agree. Lagunna never gave verdict on that thread, the closest he did was what you quoted. I want lagunna to come out and join you in this false accusation which is punnishable by law. If you cant agree, swallow the thrash in your buccal cavity
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Airmark!

Drop it abeg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44: Airmark!

Drop it abeg

He wanted to ruin this section through blantant lies. I was supposed to ban him for breaking rule 8, but i did nt. Sane minds understand his type though. Thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:
Do the needful accept my challenge, should i unhide all hidden comments so you can show me where lagunna gave his verdict? You kept avoiding what i threw at you because you know you will go under if you agree. Lagunna never gave verdict on that thread, the closest he did was what you quoted. I want lagunna to come out and join you in this false accusation which is punnishable by law. If you cant agree, swallow the thrash in your buccal cavity

are you challenging me to a battle?
christ - let's do 16 lines before 3.30pm. serving your head on a plate like right now shouldn't be a problem.

set up the thread! cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rap and ego......

Una like wahala
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

In your right senses, do you think what you have been doing since morning would nt attract more haters, than islamic mothers watching footage of palestinian kids getting killed by israel? After you forced problems on yourself, you now looking for things to clinch on. Do you know you wrongfully accused me of your removal here? You won a battle, yet you pointed gun at someone who declared you a winner. I dont know what to call you.

In your right sense, do you think its your biz? Are you the one they're hating? Let them hate please. Bring the haters on!
I like them, let them keep talking about Mikuz and please don't stop 'em. Cause problems? How? Have you not stopped a voter from voting in ya brawl before? Why can't you practice what you preach? Why did Ibime ban Sleakid from voting in his battle with me? Are you not the same Airmark who said I lost to Khimwyte because I allowed my haters to vote? Are you not the same Airmark who asked Sleakid not to vote in ya battle with Khimwhyte? So what has changed about you, or being a mod has turned you into a saint over-night?
The philosophy you have about haters is different from mine. You are the type who think they are useless while I don't.
I like the hate, so allow them.
Why I don't allow them to vote in my brawls because they don't see things the way they actually are.

You can't make somebody hate you. Someone who hates you, hates you: the same way someone who likes you ll always like you. When you called me a bbitch and I called you an iidiot, why didn't you reply or hit me with a ban? Instead you waved it aside, you think Yeyenatu the wack girl would do the same? Do you know how many times I and Ibime/ Thunderstorm have ran into ourselves?

Pointing the gun at you for declaring me a winner?
You are sounding as if you named me a winner because you were trying to do me a favour, that I didn't deserve it, so I should be grateful since you did that.
My battle with FYH was a mistake. If I knew that you lied that you were gonna ignore the haters I couldn't have entered that fight.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Krizzkutz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
abeg I c/o icekidd
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44: Rap and ego......
Una like wahala

please - our section needs more recognition. there are many good writers who don't even know this place exists. i suggest you push at least one topic every fortnight to the front page.

i am tired of these same ol' same ol' writers who have nothing else to offer. this zone needs the newbreed. you never know, this section might produce the next rapper that will take the centre stage in nigeria hip-hop industry.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Krizzkutz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44: Rap and ego......

Una like wahala
I c/o u grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Krizzkutz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

please - our section needs more recognition. there are many good writers who don't even know this place exists. i suggest you push at least one topic every fortnight to the front page.

i am tired of these same ol' same ol' writers who have nothing else to offer. this zone needs the newbreed. you never know, this section might produce the next rapper that will take the centre stage in nigeria hip-hop industry.
atleast battle threads sopos d reach front page too . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krizzkutz: atleast battle threads sopos d reach front page too . .

exactly my sentiments.....
less tonto dikeh gists, more dopë lyricism. you never know, oshiomole might read one of them and give kim a record deal. cheesy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
now who's the kid, fuckyouhard, mikuz or airmark? i said am done with this shiit. give him the forkin win. i've been battlin for a long time and i've won many. the only person who has more wins against me is krone, and am waitin to fork him soon. i feel what happened to me here is unfair. a newbie who allies with coogar shudn't win a vet. but am kool. let the shii slide! afterall, mikuz will never call me a wack goblin again. fork y'all! cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krizzkutz: I c/o u grin
Go read Coogar's signature....grincheesytongue

Besides, I no get time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krizzkutz: abeg I c/o icekidd

hmmmm shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Okay, you guys give me 2 or 3 good battles...send me the link and I will try to smuggle it to front page.

PS: keep them clean oooo.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: now who's the kid, fuckyouhard, mikuz or airmark? i said am done with this shiit. give him the forkin win. i've been battlin for a long time and i've won many. the only person who has more wins against me is krone, and am waitin to fork him soon. i feel what happened to me here is unfair. a newbie who allies with coogar shudn't win a vet. but am kool. let the shii slide! afterall, mikuz will never call me a wack goblin again. fork y'all! cool

you cannot allow yourself to be discouraged. there's an evil movement here. it's a system & it's corrupt from the core to the crust. keep doing what you do........even your haters recognised your skills so no biggie!

however, next time - go all in!!!
there's no holds barred here. i figured out the only way to win here is not to give your opponent any room to manoeuvre. you shoot to kill! forget aiming for organs that are not vital. go for the jugular!

Mynd44: Okay, you guys give me 2 or 3 good battles...send me the link and I will try to smuggle it to front page.

any battle where the rap battle mod was killed is fine by me. it would show we are transparent here and even mods get murdered. grin cheesy

with that logic, i suggest you smuggle in any battle that had mikuz & airmark losing monumentally to a less known battler. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Krizzkutz(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44: Okay, you guys give me 2 or 3 good battles...send me the link and I will try to smuggle it to front page.

twil be future battles na shey?? Abi u wan put old battles for fp??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

He wanted to ruin this section through blantant lies. I was supposed to ban him for breaking rule 8, but i did nt. Sane minds understand his type though. Thanks

Are you supposed to be arguing about votes from the likes of Lagunna and YoungDaNaval? Who are they in rap? This is why this place ll always be a laughing stock. How many top rated battles have taken place here since this year?

Ibime Vs Mikuz
Cooger Vs Mikuz
ThunderStorm Vs Loonat11k
Fuckyouhard Vs Mikuz

Imagine that, a whole Nairaland. Only 4 heavyweight battles in 7 months. If not for Mikuz it coulda been just 1!!!!!

Top netcees ll never take this place serious when people like Yeyenatu are voting in battles. Why do you think sites like Letsbeef and Rap Royalty are well known?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

you cannot allow yourself to be discouraged. there's an evil movement here. it's a system & it's corrupt from the core to the crust. keep doing what you do........even your haters recognised your skills so no biggie!

however, next time - go all in!!!
there's no holds barred here. i figured out the only way to win here is not to give your opponent any room to manoeuvre. you shoot to kill! forget aiming for organs that are not viral. go for the jugular!
lol! aiit, noted grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krizzkutz: twil be future battles na shey?? Abi u wan put old battles for fp??
Y'all decide na.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:
Are you supposed to be arguing about votes from the likes of Lagunna and YoungDaNaval? Who are they in rap? This is why this place ll always be a laughing stock. How many top rated battles have taken place here since this year?

Ibime Vs Mikuz
Cooger Vs Mikuz
ThunderStorm Vs Loonat11k
Fuckyouhard Vs Mikuz

Imagine that, a whole Nairaland. Only 4 heavyweight battles in 7 months. If not for Mikuz it coulda been just 1!!!!!

Top netcees ll never take this place serious when people like Yeyenatu are voting in battles. Why do you think sites like Letsbeef and Rap Royalty are well known?

you forgot sidddogg vs mikuz? cheesy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
I need a thread where Coogar was killed for front page. gringrintonguetongue

it is very important
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44: I need a thread where Coogar was killed for front page. gringrintonguetongue

it is very important

3 battles - flawless victory. cheesy grin
the only man capable of killing me here is retired, he got born again.

ibime died before he could get his verse off. mikuz's head got taken off & DBR was sent to a permanent retirement home.....i heard he's still bed-ridden.

on a serious note, it has to be fresh battles that are yet to be judged. there's no reason to push done & dusted battles to the FP or else people might see what mikuz did last summer to sleakid. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

are you challenging me to a battle?
christ - let's do 16 lines before 3.30pm. serving your head on a plate like right now shouldn't be a problem.

set up the thread! cool

Coogar, your end is near. Be prepared....... grin grin grin

Meanwhile dont accuse wrongly next time, you risk a ban.

Mynd44: I need a thread where Coogar was killed for front page. gringrintonguetongue

it is very important

coogar or sauron? some believe he was sauron grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: lol! aiit, noted grin

bro, be careful what you are noting from coogar. grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

you forgot sidddogg vs mikuz? cheesy grin

Good, which butresses my point that Mikuz has been carrying this place for the past how many months? Is he the only emcee here? 4 heavy weight matches out of 5!!!!!!

Have we not had enough of Mikuz? Put an end to ridiculous verdicts, get seasoned observers to vote on battles and we ll be having more than 40 tight battles in a month! Chicks like Yeyenatu and her baby sitters crew can't get this place where it ought to be. Rap battles like Teddybiyasi Vs YoungDaNaval or Limerick Vs Krizzkutz wont bring this place back to its glory days.

With the way Airmark is going, I do not think hes thinking of doing anything about it or even organising this year's King Tourney.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.