Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271264 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

Nothing was arranged, at least to the best of my knowledge. Mind you i am not mikuz friend and i doubt if he knows my name outside nl. I am here to catch fun and learn things. I would never do anything to pull you down in your battle. If i am to be bias, i should be towards mikuz. I gave both of you fair chance to nail it only to see both of you pointing fingers like wrestlers about to fight. It was so immature of both of you, especially mikuz.
it's ok, just don't quarrel with him. i'd be the one to blame. let's forget this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
That's What he's been avoiding. And if he doesn't get his way. He starts throwing tantrums. grin grin

YeaYeaNot

airmark:

I wont ban you, you must face coogar or kr0ne grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

I wont ban you, you must face coogar or kr0ne grin grin grin

That's if you ban my haters from voting, unless you go but gun for my forehead.

At the mean time, wait make I gather more haters, by December this year, e go don reach 500!

grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

That's if you ban my haters from voting, unless you go but gun for my forehead.

At the mean time, wait make I gather more haters, by December this year, e go don reach 500!

grin

In your right senses, do you think what you have been doing since morning would nt attract more haters, than islamic mothers watching footage of palestinian kids getting killed by israel? After you forced problems on yourself, you now looking for things to clinch on. Do you know you wrongfully accused me of your removal here? You won a battle, yet you pointed gun at someone who declared you a winner. I dont know what to call you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

I didn't expect this from you too. Are you not the same person who said I lost to Khimwyte cos I allowed my haters to vote? Now you don dey change mouth?I read one of ya battles where you asked Sleakid or someone like that not to vote, true or false? So you're the only one allowed to choose voters? I can see that the sight of Cooger sends shivers down ya spine cos you're scared being removed as a mod, no wahala sha.

Well, if have chosen not to do things right because of the fear of Cooger then you and Mukina2 can eat the site.
And one more thing, do not forget to ban me.

Make I see how you go grow this place with Teddybiyasi vs Lagunna battles!
MIKUZ!!! For you're information, Airmark is the mod here and he has evry right on who or who nat to vote on battle threads unlike you. We don't know you! Coogar castrated the Mik outta you and turn you in2 a new creature that is Kim! Outta 30plus votes casted no1 voted 4 you. Aint you even ashamed of yourself? That was a flawless victory! Now you got buried by FYH and couldn't stand the heat. You even accepted defeat yourself so why you crying now? Your nafin but a pathetic løoser! @AIRMARK, I fink now you've seen the real Kim out Mikuz? #enufsaid!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by willsofsteel: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
If i was there i would vote for fuchyouhard abeg. No ojoro he won hands down!

-THE PHOENIX-

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

I no go battle here again, until you learn how to run things. Go to FB and see how battles are organised. Stick to organising ya local wack fights, I asked you to ban me.
You Mean How You're Being Whopped On a Regular Basis via Fb?? Mikuz, your a shame! Coogar amputated your both arms and legs plus FYH erased your head 4rm your body. Now we're left with Kim!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
The child is a coogar wannabe. For his mind now, he has mouth and his tongue carries venom. But it's nothing short of a toddler teething and spitting saliva. Odoyo things. People hhate on real Playas, not dumba55es with funny teeth like ketekete (donkey) o ma blow ni!!!!

Abeg, I dey go party jor. eid thinz. Who wanst checken laps? grin Lagunna you want? Kr0ne!!!! I'm lagging oooo. I am now ready for my bada55 rap lessons. Nothing to stop me from getting crazy with them hateful lines wey una dey call rap.

YeaYeaNot

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
yeyenatu:
Buhahahahahahaha. No, my mother is a coogar!!! She eats clueless Boyz like you as appetizers, that's after a healthy lunch of muscled, able-bodied men.

And then she hires your mum out as props for bestiality movies. Cos even the dogs don't want to Bleep her slack tired skanky punny.

I'm the imp that tap dances on you, niqqa.

**munches chicken leg**

whose gon' miss you? No one!!! Get stepping!!!! Kid, and take your shrunk bawls with you!!!! Buhahahahahahahahaa. Chai... see as you dey whine like pikin wey dem pursue for class during home economics class. I cover face on ur behalf.
YeaYeaNot
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Airmark, why did you ban me?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: yea, i cannot be the reason two friends are clashin. airmark and mikuz, am sorry
abeg, link to that Ibime track
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
yeyenatu: The child is a coogar wannabe. For his mind now, he has mouth and his tongue carries venom. But it's nothing short of a toddler teething and spitting saliva. Odoyo things. People hhate on real Playas, not dumba55es with funny teeth like ketekete (donkey) o ma blow ni!!!!

Abeg, I dey go party jor. eid thinz. Who wanst checken laps? grin Lagunna you want? Kr0ne!!!! I'm lagging oooo. I am now ready for my bada55 rap lessons. Nothing to stop me from getting crazy with them hateful lines wey una dey call rap.

YeaYeaNot
Lol! So you've been fasting? No wonder we don't see you regularly. I don't think you need any lectures o. You're as good as any of us here. Just try harder on how u rhymes, that's all grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Hahahahahaha Oya Kim, what do u have to say about this?? Airmark, hope you're seeing this?
You want make dem ban am? undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Karlculauz: Airmark, why did you ban me?
Your former id?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
why do i have a feeling mikuz wants to be banned intentionally? he's a shameless idiot....look at him trying to drive a wedge between me & airmark.

airmark is the mod & will continue to be the mod until pitiful bastärds like mikuz have been banished from this place. my only objection is - mikuz biting a mod without the mod knowing he was bitten.

what's mik now? a silent mosquito? grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
yeyenatu:

oops. He is? No wonder!!!! Then I rest my case. I guess it runs in the family then. But I think you need to get yourself checked though. Seems yours has a virus added and you don blow a fuse join. You are running on hay fever.

YeaYeaNot
Lwkmd grin

kr0ne:
Your former id?
smh, hypocrite!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Karlculauz:
Lwkmd grin

smh, hypocrite!
Lmao! I don see you grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

Your father!
lol.....find a way to better your bars and stop ranting!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Hahahahahaha Oya Kim, what do u have to say about this?? Airmark, hope you're seeing this?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Karlculauz: Airmark, why did you ban me?

Whats your former username?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar: why do i have a feeling mikuz wants to be banned intentionally? he's a shameless idiot....look at him trying to drive a wedge between me & airmark.

airmark is the mod & will continue to be the mod until pitiful bastärds like mikuz have been banished from this place. my only objection is - mikuz biting a mod without the mod knowing he was bitten.

what's mik now? a silent mosquito? grin

Coogar , you wrongfully accused me of hiding votes supporting fuckyouhard, only to become quiet like a kid caught with stolen pop corns in his pocket, after challenging you. You did nt appologise as you broke rule 8, i hope you know?. You guys are not helping matters at all.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

Coogar , you wrongfully accused me of hiding votes supporting fuckyouhard, only to become quiet like a kid caught with stolen pop corns in his pocket, after challenging you. You did nt appologise as you broke rule 8, i hope you know?. You guys are not helping matters at all.

i didn't wrongfully accuse you - my accusation is factual. how did you miss the votes of lagunna & youngdanaval? can you answer that question instead of licking around the bush like a blind cunnilinguist?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

i didn't wrongfully accuse you - my accusation is factual. how did you miss the votes of lagunna & youngdanaval? can you answer that question instead of licking around the bush like a blind cunnilinguist?

Show me both votes or agree with my terms of opening all hidden comments to pick the votes, failure of which you get banned. One thing about you is that untruthfulness is your core hobby, but dont try it to spoil others' fun. I guess you grew up in a turbulent polygamous home.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

Show me both votes or agree with my terms of opening all hidden comments to pick the votes, failure of which you get banned. One thing about you is that untruthfulness is your core hobby, but dont try it to spoil others' fun. I guess you grew up in a polygamous home.

far from the truth....but having seen your dishonesty, trickery and corruption on that thread, you definitely grew up in a polyandrous marriage. you must have learnt how to hide facts from a family setting that included one wife & 4 husbands. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1828680/survival-fittest-mikuz-vs-fuckyouhard/8#24997701

that's lagunna reiterating who he voted for but he respected the fact that majority carried the vote.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

far from the truth....but having seen your dishonesty, trickery and corruption on that thread, you definitely grew up in a polyandrous marriage. you must have learnt how to hide facts from a family setting that included one wife & 4 husbands. cheesy

You told mikuz you would be away for few days, hence you could n't battle him. Since then till now, your posts on rap battle is more than frees ibime dropped since january and you will tell us you can write 400 bars in 2hours for any opponent. Do you think we are f00ls? Your claims have always been lies.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar: https://www.nairaland.com/1828680/survival-fittest-mikuz-vs-fuckyouhard/8#24997701

that's lagunna reiterating who he voted for but he respected the fact that majority carried the vote.

so this line to cooger is a valid verdict ?: 'I liked fyh lines more, but the people have spoken'. grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:
You told mikuz you would be away for few days, hence you could n't battle him. Since then till now, your posts on rap battle is more than frees ibime dropped since january and you will tell us you can write 400 bars in 2hours for any opponent. Do you think we are f00ls? Your claims have always been lies.

keep copping erêctions for another coogar & mikuz battle. you would wait till grey hair comes out of your tongue. mikuz is an animal to me, he doesn't deserve my stage. i would rather give FYH, limerick or any other respectable battler my stage.

i saw how pained you were when i decapitated mikuz head in june. you faggöts probably offered your shoulders to each other to cry on. your excuse was mik underestimated me. grin cheesy cheesy my victory was a landslide & for that, mik needs a certificate of improvement to stand on my stage.

get me someone else in your gay crew.

airmark:
so this line to cooger is a valid verdict ?: 'I liked fyh lines more, but the people have spoken'. grin grin grin

you hid his original verdict, you cow. i said the link i posted was lagunna "reiterating" his verdict. do you know what reiterating means or should i send you back to school to grasp what it means?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
When I saw Coogar as the last poster, I knew something was amiss......

Y'all be nice...

Oga Coogar, slow down with the "family" insults and diss abeg cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44: When I saw Coogar as the last poster, I knew something was amiss......

Y'all be nice...

Oga Coogar, slow down with the "family" insults and diss abeg cool

he started it - he said i grew up in a polygamous setting. now, if a mod dishes out family insults to a regular poster, what should his punishment be? grin i am not saying you should ban airmark......i am just saying you should take off his posting rights till christmas. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

he started it - he said i grew up in a polygamous setting. now, if a mod dishes out family insults to a regular poster, what should his punishment be? grin i am not saying you should ban airmark......i am just saying you should take off his posting rights till christmas. cheesy
hahahahahahahahahahaha........

Abeg, no make me laugh, the rice and beans I chop this morning never digest
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44:
hahahahahahahahahahaha........

Abeg, no make me laugh, the rice and beans I chop this morning never digest
Na wa o
I be think say you come here to help matters..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guykhena:
Na wa o
I be think say you come here to help matters..
Relax na. Not everything be ban ban ban....

Just a couple of laughs go a long way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.