Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267002 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:
Coogar, your end is near. Be prepared....... grin grin grin

Meanwhile dont accuse wrongly next time, you risk a ban.

how can my end be near when i have troops around me 24/7. if i run out of bars, youngdanaval is never out of supply. teddybiyasi is a bar merchant. FYH has a mine full of bars. y'all need MI + mode9 + phyno + ruggedman to take coogar out.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:
Good, which butresses my point that Mikuz has been carrying this place for the past how many months? Is he the only emcee here? 4 heavy weight matches out of 5!!!!!!

no doubt about that....
you don't duck battles, you are durable and you have been the life-line in this zone, just switch up your pen game a little bit more and all your haters will be your friends. cheesy

Have we not had enough of Mikuz? Put an end to ridiculous verdicts, get seasoned observers to vote on battles and we ll be having more than 40 tight battles in a month! Chicks like Yeyenatu and her baby sitters crew can't get this place where it ought to be. Rap battles like Teddybiyasi Vs YoungDaNaval or Limerick Vs Krizzkutz wont bring this place back to its glory days.

mikuz, you started worse than teddy, limerick, etc. you will not move this place forward if the so called vets refuse to develop the upcoming writers. newbies are meant to be encouraged, they are not to be ridiculed.

With the way Airmark is going, I do not think hes thinking of doing anything about it or even organising this year's King Tourney.

if there's a tournament this year, how do you intend to get into it? how many battles have you had this year? how many of them did you win? you better start praying you would be made a judge - that's the only way you will take part, not as a competitor.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:
With the way Airmark is going, I do not think hes thinking of doing anything about it or even organising this year's King Tourney.

then resume as mod. thats cool right?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
but one thing baffles me. why don't nairalanders have a certain strategy for a verse in battles? am used to usin' 4 rhymes for one bar, like 1, 2, 3 and a punch. not that i can't extend it if i want, but am tryin to avoid a stretch. cos emmaprince was even advisin me to use fillers
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: now who's the kid, fuckyouhard, mikuz or airmark? i said am done with this shiit. give him the forkin win. i've been battlin for a long time and i've won many. the only person who has more wins against me is krone, and am waitin to fork him soon. i feel what happened to me here is unfair. a newbie who allies with coogar shudn't win a vet. but am kool. let the shii slide! afterall, mikuz will never call me a wack goblin again. fork y'all! cool

Na Cooger cause ya defeat, he deceived you into believing that I'm over- rated, It takes my days to write a verse, I used to win battles because I used my mod power to sway votes and all that. If you had in mind that I was going to be a tough nut to crack, you coulda come with a better verse and possibly beat me. You are good, had it been ya verse was less generic with above average puns, you coulda won. Go check my battle with ThePrekky in 2012, when ThePrekky came here newly. Before we fought, Ibime was hyping me to beat him, but after the battle he started giving me tutorials on how to win matches cos I lost. We battled again and he beat me too - Ibime still voted for him. My first match in NL as a rookie ended up in a loss, so ya own better sef, you started off brightly. Streetwize came into NL as a newbie and beat Ibime twice. Cooger came and in his first battle he beat me. So if you ought to win a match you will, newbie or not.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: but one thing baffles me. why don't nairalanders have a certain strategy for a verse in battles? am used to usin' 4 rhymes for one bar, like 1, 2, 3 and a punch. not that i can't extend it if i want, but am tryin to avoid a stretch. cos emmaprince was even advisin me to use fillers

rapping has evolved. you can write as you please. thanks to the chronicles of modern lyricism. these days you don't even know where the rhymes start & end. internal rhymes, end rhymes, complex rhyme pattern, polysyllables, etc

i write as the spirit leads. let it rhyme, pack as much punchline as possible & avoid unnecessary use of many words(apply line compression) and you are good to go.

matter of fact, my next battle will be 1979-ish.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfool
xxxxxxxxxxxxxstool

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbat

xxxxxxxxxxxxwhistle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxpistol

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
lol! ok
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

then resume as mod. thats cool right?

I just dey throw advice, I'm sorry.

@Cooger make Amadioha kill you.

I participated in 5 battles this year.

I won 2, drew 1 and lost 2.

I'm partaking in that tourney! tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

I just dey throw advice, I'm sorry.

@Cooger make Amadioha kill you.

I participated in 5 battles this year.

I won 2, drew 1 and lost 2.

I'm partaking in that tourney! tongue

you won 1, drew 1, lost 3 grin
jokes aside, do you really believe you beat FYH? egos & bullshyte aside, do you think so? if you guys had performed on a battle stage, who do you think would have won?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

[s]Are you supposed to be arguing about votes from the likes of Lagunna and YoungDaNaval? Who are they in rap? This is why this place ll always be a laughing stock. How many top rated battles have taken place here since this year?[/s]

Ibime Vs Mikuz
Cooger Vs Mikuz
ThunderStorm Vs Loonat11k
Fuckyouhard Vs Mikuz

Imagine that, a whole Nairaland. Only 4 heavyweight battles in 7 months. If not for Mikuz it coulda been just 1!!!!!

Top netcees ll never take this place serious when people like Yeyenatu are voting in battles. Why do you think sites like Letsbeef and Rap Royalty are well known?

What the fúck is wrong with this bítch? Why don't you just keep my name off your donkey mouth, you this decrepit flesh creeping spawn from a lunatics rectum. Me and u no dey for the same category....
You lost your last 3 battles, does that even mean anything to you? If you know you can't keep your fúcking emotions in check, why the hell are you battling? Seriously mikuz, I was a fan of yours and I was the only guy that supported you publicly after your lost to coogar. But the truth is, you are losing your ways around here. You need to go back to the drawing board. I have been following this section since 2009 dude, so comot for my face make i see better things joo.

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
what's with the fighting talk? you guys should cool it. the battle is over - done & dusted. i cant wait to see the one for tonight. this is hoping iamaromo comes with a heat pack.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZLUK(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark, you no get my CO?
comeon, i need more killed ninjas on my record
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
We don't disregard newbies. If you are serious, we go start to encourage you by hailing you. Just like we're doing to Jigsaw, Kr0ne and Vickybash. Why do you think I started the rookies tourney? If there's anyone who deserves an award for bringing newbies up then it has to be Mikuz.
Since 2012 there's not been any newbie who came up that I didn't encourage by battling him/ her and FYH is not gonna be the last!

From Khimwhyte to Inkblood to Glacierz, Loonat11k, Limerick who did I leave out?

I'm even ready to battle Kr0ne sef but it looks like hes scared.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
kr0ne:
Lmao! I don see you grin
Lmao! I be baddo, I'm not one of those boys! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz: We don't disregard newbies. If you are serious, we go start to encourage you by hailing you. Just like we're doing to Jigsaw, Kr0ne and Vickybash. Why do you think I started the rookies tourney? If there's anyone who deserves an award for bringing newbies up then it has to be Mikuz.
Since 2012 there's not been any newbie who came up that I didn't encourage by battling him/ her and FYH is not gonna be the last!

From Khimwhyte to Inkblood to Glacierz, Loonat11k, Limerick who did I leave out?

I'm even ready to battle Kr0ne sef but it looks like hes scared.
krone scared taa call him out n see how happy his gonna be
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Aboki, long neck. Each time you mention me. Rub your lips on a hard concrete till they bleed. Why are you still here ranting. Thought this was over. Like seriously!!!!! Wtf??!!!
Airmark, come on!!!! Enough TF already!!!! Why should you involve yourself in this banter now?! Come on!!! Ignore that son of a cross breed alien and go and do the needful on other threads.

Idiot, teddy's spit alone will drown your a55 and you claim to have been doing this a long time. You better go and meet sleak and let him teach you a lil more. Hahahaha. Omo ale sumbori!!! Go and push yourself off a stool!

YeaYeaNot
mikuz:

Good, which butresses my point that Mikuz has been carrying this place for the past how many months? Is he the only emcee here? 4 heavy weight matches out of 5!!!!!!

Have we not had enough of Mikuz? Put an end to ridiculous verdicts, get seasoned observers to vote on battles and we ll be having more than 40 tight battles in a month! Chicks like Yeyenatu and her baby sitters crew can't get this place where it ought to be. Rap battles like Teddybiyasi Vs YoungDaNaval or Limerick Vs Krizzkutz wont bring this place back to its glory days.

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

exactly my sentiments.....
less tonto dikeh gists, more dopë lyricism. you never know, oshiomole might read one of them and give kim a record deal. cheesy grin
Hahahaha lwkmd
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
KIM:

was that before or after you were trying to get into her knickers? the evidence said you wanted to change your writing pattern to sleakid's style just to score with khimwhyte. in my opinion, it's the other way round cos she influenced you grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

Are you supposed to be arguing about votes from the likes of Lagunna and YoungDaNaval? Who are they in rap? This is why this place ll always be a laughing stock. How many top rated battles have taken place here since this year?

Ibime Vs Mikuz
Cooger Vs Mikuz
ThunderStorm Vs Loonat11k
Fuckyouhard Vs Mikuz

Imagine that, a whole Nairaland. Only 4 heavyweight battles in 7 months. If not for Mikuz it coulda been just 1!!!!!

Top netcees ll never take this place serious when people like Yeyenatu are voting in battles. Why do you think sites like Letsbeef and Rap Royalty are well known?
Biko How many you win?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

you won 1, drew 1, lost 3 grin
jokes aside, do you really believe you beat FYH? egos & bullshyte aside, do you think so? if you guys had performed on a battle stage, who do you think would have won?

This is outta the question. It is clear that I have 2 wins to my name this year. Joint tops with Teddybiyasi and Fuckyouhard. grin

I got the vote of every vet that voted. So votes from Lagunna and Yeyenatu do not matter.

And Cooger we won't recognise you as a vet until you win another match here. A one hit wonder does not deserve to be called a vet!
Stay there dey blow grammer. tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dude stick to what you use. With time you work on the others you see around. Don't confuse youSelf with what they are doing. You dig? You awesome! Even though I still think you need to get fecked by a mad donkey....for calling me a guy.
angry

YeaYeaNot

fuckyouhard: but one thing baffles me. why don't nairalanders have a certain strategy for a verse in battles? am used to usin' 4 rhymes for one bar, like 1, 2, 3 and a punch. not that i can't extend it if i want, but am tryin to avoid a stretch. cos emmaprince was even advisin me to use fillers
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

3 battles - flawless victory. cheesy grin
the only man capable of killing me here is retired, he got born again.

ibime died before he could get his verse off. mikuz's head got taken off & DBR was sent to a permanent retirement home.....i heard he's still bed-ridden.

on a serious note, it has to be fresh battles that are yet to be judged. there's no reason to push done & dusted battles to the FP or else people might see what mikuz did last summer to sleakid. grin
Lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

Coogar, your end is near. Be prepared....... grin grin grin

Meanwhile dont accuse wrongly next time, you risk a ban.

coogar or sauron? some believe he was sauron grin grin grin
Wait oh! Are you scared to battle Coogar or something? Why nat pick this challenge and set it up so Mynd can move it to front page? Remember, Opportunity like this only comes but once oh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
yeyenatu: Aboki, long neck. Each time you mention me. Rub your lips on a hard concrete till they bleed. Why are you still here ranting. Thought this was over. Like seriously!!!!! Wtf??!!!
Airmark, come on!!!! Enough TF already!!!! Why should you involve yourself in this banter now?! Come on!!! Ignore that son of a cross breed alien and go and do the needful on other threads.

Idiot, teddy's spit alone will drown your a55 and you claim to have been doing this a long time. You better go and meet sleak and let him teach you a lil more. Hahahaha. Omo ale sumbori!!! Go and push yourself off a stool!

YeaYeaNot

sleak?

SAW
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

This is outta the question. It is clear that I have 2 wins to my name this year. Joint tops with Teddybiyasi and Fuckyouhard. grin

I got the vote of every vet that voted. So votes from Lagunna and Yeyenatu do not matter.

And Cooger we won't recognise you as a vet until you win another match here. A one hit wonder does not deserve to be called a vet!
Stay there dey blow grammer. tongue

my class speaks for itself -
i am sure i have dropped about 5 deadly materials - mostly on FFR in a verbal jousting. what else do i need to prove? the only person left i need to battle now is modenine. grin

YoungDaNaval: Wait oh! Are you scared to battle Coogar or something? Why nat pick this challenge and set it up so Mynd can move it to front page? Remember, Opportunity like this only comes but once oh!

airmark is a kitten.
he doesn't want to die quick & lose his modship like mikuz. however, i won't let him get away with ducking. i will have teddy humiliate him later this week to celebrate ramadan. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
teddybiyasi: krone scared taa call him out n see how happy his gonna be

How else do I call him out Teddyishappy?

Make I go en house?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

see pride na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

exactly my sentiments.....
less tonto dikeh gists, more dopë lyricism. you never know, oshiomole might read one of them and give kim a record deal. cheesy grin
hehe.... grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Im gonna say something but no. . . these pricks go dey complain

SAW
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

no doubt about that....
you don't duck battles, you are durable and you have been the life-line in this zone, just switch up your pen game a little bit more and all your haters will be your friends. cheesy

mikuz, you started worse than teddy, limerick, etc. you will not move this place forward if the so called vets refuse to develop the upcoming writers. newbies are meant to be encouraged, they are not to be ridiculed.

if there's a tournament this year, how do you intend to get into it? how many battles have you had this year? how many of them did you win? you better start praying you would be made a judge - that's the only way you will take part, not as a competitor.
Word
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
yeyenatu: Dude stick to what you use. With time you work on the others you see around. Don't confuse youSelf with what they are doing. You dig? You awesome! Even though I still think you need to get fecked by a mad donkey....for calling me a guy.
angry

YeaYeaNot

grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yeah. The guy he was hating on because of a supposed 'girl'.

Your name is Tope. Oruko obinrin. grin
Btw: kr0ne!!! Can I use /political liar/ assassin for hire/arsenal backfire/ ? In lines?

YeaYeaNot

JigsawKillah:

sleak?

SAW

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.