Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1266481 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
papiforreal:

hhhhhh.. Oga cooger i hail o

commissioner for enjoyment, i hail o!!!
how body?

mikuz:
Ok cooger shey? No mind am sha. Na jealousy go soon kill am.
Na my queen you be nau. Anytime I see your nick na so my body go dey shake, my temperature go just increase no be small.
Chai!!

your court case involving khimwhyte is yet to be judged, your body is already shaking with temperature again? kim - about 400 years ago, i would have sanctioned your castration........manually!

unfortunately, we humans have evolved! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Awwww... my ushy kushy pooshie... chop kiss... hehehehe... no b brawl oo.. na mojo of words we wan do... hehehehe...

Pervs alert!!!
mikuz:

Anything for you, Where's Wrongturn? Let him confirm so I go pop thread sharp sharp!

If space no dey for the thread, I ready to delete Ibime Vs U3 to create space for you, I swear. cheesy

coogar:
yeyenatu is a chicken - i didn't say it behind her. teddy used to be fearless but she's now a chicken too. she's suddenly scared of battling after reaching an agreement to battle. me thinks people who duck battles should now be getting banned "to post verses either on FFR or anywhere....." for lengthy months.
that's the only way they will take this place serious. the next time yeyenatu ducks, slam her with 6 months. if she posts any verse, hide it. she won't be able to battle anyone & even her verses would be hidden. that's my humble suggestion, honourable kim kardashian. grin lest i forget, any mod that is found to be corrupt too should auto-ban himself. cheesy grin
if I catch you? If I catch you? If I catchh you ehhn?!

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

yeyenatu is a chicken - i didn't say it behind her. teddy used to be fearless but she's now a chicken too. she's suddenly scared of battling after reaching an agreement to battle. me thinks people who duck battles should now be getting banned "to post verses either on FFR or anywhere....." for lengthy months.

that's the only way they will take this place serious. the next time yeyenatu ducks, slam her with 6 months. if she posts any verse, hide it. she won't be able to battle anyone & even her verses would be hidden. that's my humble suggestion, honourable kim kardashian. grin lest i forget, any mod that is found to be corrupt too should auto-ban himself. cheesy grin

It's like the heavy humiliation MK Dons gave to your team is now starting to affect your reasoning? grincheesy

You should be the one getting a 6-month ban for belittling the apple of my eyes. Cougar, what's your problem?

If it is justifiable to ban my Yeyenatu then I gat to say that its also right to ban you for asking me to give you 3 weeks to write a battle verse. Cougar 21 ffucking days. grin

Cooger it's now clear that you're the one who sent hoodlums to attack Siddoggg, so you ll have over a month to write for him. You think I didn't know your plan?

9/11 my left yansh. You were planning to set the battle on this date so you go send terrorists to Ibis too? Cougar, you are taking this battle ish too far. I see, when you told us you're a political assassin I thought it was a joke o.

You want to battle Ibime in September and battle ThePrekky on April 2015, then battle U3 on December 2016, and end ya career my re-matching me in March 2017.grin cooger are you okay?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:

It's like the heavy humiliation MK Dons gave to your team is now starting to affect your reasoning? grincheesy

You should be the one getting a 6-month ban for belittling the apple of my eyes. Cougar, what's your problem?

If it is justifiable to ban my Yeyenatu then I gat to say that its also right to ban you for asking me to give you 3 weeks to write a battle verse. Cougar 21 ffucking days. grin

Cooger it's now clear that you're the one who sent hoodlums to attack Siddoggg, so you ll have over a month to write for him. You think I didn't know your plan?

9/11 my left yansh. You were planning to set the battle on this date so you go send terrorists to Ibis too? Cougar, you are taking this battle ish too far. I see, when you told us you're a political assassin I thought it was a joke o.

You want to battle Ibime in September and battle ThePrekky on April 2015, then battle U3 on December 2016, and end ya career my re-matching me in March 2017.grin cooger are you okay?

kim - what do you want?
a tasteless battle with no quality or top notch battle that would keep the blogosphere spinning? take it or leave it - the bar has been raised here.

my mission is to top the last battle with a material of higher quality. siddogg's battle was 99%. if i were to top that, i have to produce 100% material & we both know that can only be achieved with serious preparation.

if i actually know sid's addy, i would have told my goons to chop off his hands so he wouldn't be able to write again. that nucca is scary as hell. don't worry, the battle will happen - i just need to clear some office projects & then I would write.

be patient......

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

how body?

your court case involving khimwhyte is yet to be judged, your body is already shaking with temperature again? kim - about 400 years ago, i would have sanctioned your castration........manually!

Lmao!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

how body?

Na jealousy go kill you. When your mates were learning how to woo girls you were busy wanking your life away with "Key" soaps. Now see your life? grin

You think you're getting any younger? Next winter ll make you 49 and you'll still a bachelor? What are you?

We humans? Cougar so if them say make all humans come out now you go follow too? You're still a primitive wild animal in case you forgot, Keep deceiving yaself. At best na humanoiditus or homo orangutanus you be. grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

how body?

iam fine sir.. Coogar only people in power like his excellency Honourable kim are enjoying in naija, we na just manage we de manage o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:

So Henry A. Morris is your elder brother?
Yes.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:
Na jealousy go kill you. When your mates were learning how to woo girls you were busy wanking your life away with "Key" soaps. Now see your life? grin

all those girls you woo tell you no & they come to my apartment to gimme brains in the night. siddon dere make bra dey wear you?

You think you're getting any younger? Next winter ll make you 49 and you'll still a bachelor? What are you?

i am not even up to the half of the square root of your age & yet you are still writing WAEC. grin

We humans? Cougar so if them say make all humans come out now you go follow too? You're still a primitive wild animal in case you forgot, Keep deceiving yaself. At best na humanoiditus or homo orangutanus you be. grin

i am the #1 representative of this section. corporate sponsors have been after me since friday........i don't even know which of the endorsements to sign now. i keep seeing loya milk, glo, PZ & access bank....

kim, follow my lead..... cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ok, Coogar, I think I need to drop more of his bars here for you to see. . . He's d0per than that, that's just a quick freestyle.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
yeyenatu: Awwww... my ushy kushy pooshie... chop kiss... hehehehe... no b brawl oo.. na mojo of words we wan do... hehehehe...

Pervs alert!!!

if I catch you? If I catch you? If I catchh you ehhn?!

YeaYeaNot

In public? Please lets find a room and go and enjoy ourselves grin before Cougar starts desecrating this place with premature eejaculation. You know he has low sperm count, you wan make he lose the small ones he try get? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: Ok, Coogar, I think I need to drop more of his bars here for you to see. . . He's d0per than that, that's just a quick freestyle.

please do....
drop the battle verses - forget his freestyle ones. the skill would be more obvious in his battle verses.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:

Yes! A battle thread for you and Yeyenatu.

demn ready to hurt a prey since it's an open season

coogar: what's wrong with yeyenatu & teddy sef? why are these 2 chickens scared to battle each other?

chicken ain't a feather weight FC
have beg n begged what else does she want so that this brawl can take place

yeyenatu let go of the past n let's go fist to fist promise not to tear your bra grin

let's do this for the love of hiphop

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

yeyenatu let go of the past n let's go fist to fist promise not tear your bra grin

teddy, so you are ready to battle? don't disappoint me - my smart money is on you to win. if you lose, i am cutting off your left leg.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

teddy, so you are ready to battle? don't disappoint me - my smart money is on you to win. if you lose, i am cutting off your left leg.

hehehehehehehe my goons will do the bleeping I'll do the abortion if she dares try to deliver some real sshit
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Yeye, everything they say gat a price.. Why not state your condition(s) , so the thread can be popped or not?

oya! Kimmon!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

demn ready to hurt a prey since it's an open season

yeyenatu let go of the past n let's go fist to fist promise not tear your bra grin

A Thread Was Once Created For You Both. She Dropped Her Verse While You Didn't. Honestly, If I Were Yeyenatu, I'll Never Take You Serious Again. Infact, You Deserve A Ban! #fact

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

please do....
drop the battle verses - forget his freestyle ones. the skill would be more obvious in his battle verses.
He doesn't battle, he only freestyles and Ghostwrites for others, not me tho! I'm bigger than that sshit. . . He said his first opponent must be something he will never forget, and he thinks you're the one.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: He doesn't battle, he only freestyles and Ghostwrites for others, not me tho! I'm bigger than that sshit. . . He said his first opponent must be something he will never forget, and he thinks you're the one.

tell him to register then.....
we need to see him in the arena. he's a soldier, not a gladiator. he needs to be seen decapitating an opponent with a sword before he can face me.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

kim - what do you want?
a tasteless battle with no quality or top notch battle that would keep the blogosphere spinning? take it or leave it - the bar has been raised here.

my mission is to top the last battle with a material of higher quality. siddogg's battle was 99%. if i were to top that, i have to produce 100% material & we both know that can only be achieved with serious preparation.

if i actually know sid's addy, i would have told my goons to chop off his hands so he wouldn't be able to write again. that nucca is scary as hell. don't worry, the battle will happen - i just need to clear some office projects & then I would write.

be patient......

Leave story, if you can't write a quality battle verse that ll leave the blogosphere spinning in less than 48 hours then you're not a vet.

If you wrote Sidd's verse (99%) in less than 3 hours then what stops you from making it 100% in 2 days?

Ibime don lose interest already.

Truth be told, your verse against Sid is one of the best battle verses NL has ever seen. So if it truly took you 2 hours to write it, I don't see how you won't beat or tie Ibime if you use 2 days to write for him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

tell him to register then.....
we need to see him in the arena. he's a soldier, not a gladiator. he needs to be seen decapitating an opponent with a sword before he can face me.....
He will drop something on FLOW FOR RANK tho, just battle him, I don't think he will accept battling any other person but you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
YoungDaNaval: A Thread Was Once Created For You Both. She Dropped Her Verse While You Didn't. Honestly, If I Were Yeyenatu, I'll Never Take You Serious Again. Infact, You Deserve A Ban! #fact

was her verse sent through airmark
re-read her verse its more like a freestyle *no haymaker* in coogar speech grin

how many call outs have I duck if it's worth it
I'm calling her out now let her accept n see numerous upper-cut

mikuz open ffr I wanna warm up biko
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:
Leave story, if you can't write a quality battle verse that ll leave the blogosphere spinning in less than 48 hours then you're not a vet.

If you wrote Sidd's verse (99%) in less than 3 hours then what stops you from making it 100% in 2 days?

i am not silly - i need time cos ibime has had time to write. battling between 2 giants is about preparation. if one of the battlers is very good but with no time to prepare, his punches won't land.

Ibime don lose interest already.

no one cares.........

Truth be told, your verse against Sid is one of the best battle verses NL has ever seen. So if it truly took you 2 hours to write it, I don't see how you won't beat or tie Ibime if you use 2 days to write for him.

it was 2 hours but like i said, the level of the opposition determines the time needed. this is a golden opportunity for me to decapitate ibime - i cannot rush & then screw it up.

GIYAZZ: He will drop something on FLOW FOR RANK tho, just battle him, I don't think he will accept battling any other person but you.

so you want me to battle a virgin? cheesy grin biko, let him battle teddyinzaghi. if he excels, i promise to battle him. i have some residual verses left for kim that i can tweak to drop for your bro.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mikuz and Coogar. Una No Dey Sleep? Witch Or Night Watch, Which One Una Be??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

was her verse sent through airmark
re-read her verse its more like a freestyle *no haymaker* in coogar speech grin

how many call outs have I duck if it's worth it
I'm calling her out now let her accept n see numerous upper-cut

mikuz open ffr I wanna warm up biko
And Whats That Supposed To Mean? Last Time I Checked, I Don't Remember You Having Any Business With Ya Opponent's Verse. Correct Me If Am Wrong........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

all those girls you woo tell you no & they come to my apartment to gimme brains in the night. siddon dere make bra dey wear you?

i am not even up to the half of the square root of your age & yet you are still writing WAEC. grin

i am the #1 representative of this section. corporate sponsors have been after me since friday........i don't even know which of the endorsements to sign now. i keep seeing loya milk, glo, PZ & access bank....

kim, follow my lead..... cool

How far your Anambra babe? Are you guys still together or she has finally dumped you? I'm sure she has by now! Cooger have you ever paused a minute to think about your failed ssex life?

Sidd's verse was average, he didn't even come half as hard as he did against me. Give him a rematch!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

so you want me to battle a virgin? cheesy grin biko, let him battle teddyinzaghi. if he excels, i promise to battle him. i have some residual verses left for kim that i can tweak to drop for your bro.
Lol, I can see, the both of you got a lot in common; Ego and sshit! grin

No P tho, he's prolly registering now, and he will drop a diss verse at you on FFR, I'm sure when you read his verse, you will accept with an Usain rush! Lol, cos the only reason you will decline after reading him is if you're afraid to lose. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:
How far your Anambra babe? Are you guys still together or she has finally dumped you? I'm sure she has by now! Cooger have you ever paused a minute to think about your failed ssex life?

ibime made that up - there's no anambra chic anywhere. i only rebutted that line to prove to bis that my lines were fresh as at then - not prewritten.

my sex life is fantastic unlike you that pursue all the males disguising as females on FB. we saw your weak lines trying to woo khimwhyte - my dog would have dropped a better pickup line.

kim, you need lectures from me on how to score.

Sidd's verse was average, he didn't even come half as hard as he did against me. Give him a rematch!

sid's verse wasn't average - my verse made it seem so. if sid had written that for you, it woulda been a flawless victory. sid had a dopē verse it's just that i was on another level that night - i had taken about half a bottle of jack daniels with my iPod blaring modenine's paradigm shift album in my system.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wey I and loonatikk thread?

I never even write anything
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol, I can see, the both of you got a lot in common; Ego and sshit! grin

No P tho, he's prolly registering now, and he will drop a diss verse at you on FFR, I'm sure when you read his verse, you will accept with an Usain rush! Lol, cos the only reason you will decline after reading him is if you're afraid to lose. grin

if he does that - no wahala.
i would just read it, smile & ignore whatever he's got to write. i have a lot on my tab to bother about a newbie throwing a diss verse. there's september 11 to worry about.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

ibime made that up - there's no anambra chic anywhere. i only rebutted that line to prove to bis that my lines were fresh as at then - not prewritten.

my sex life is fantastic unlike you that pursue all the males disguising as females on FB. we saw your weak lines trying to woo khimwhyte - my dog would have dropped a better pickup line.

kim, you need lectures from me on how to score.

sid's verse wasn't average - my verse made it seem so. if sid had written that for you, it woulda been a flawless victory. sid had a dopē verse it's just that i was on another level that night - i had taken about half a bottle of jack daniels with my iPod blaring modenine's paradigm shift album in my system.

Sid's verse was average!

He started by explaining his puns. WTF! Are we iidiots?

Then he got off to the worse start ever. That opener was literally a shot in the foot. That's the kinda opener I expect from a noob, not a vet. Almost all his puns were generic. Split C like Moses staff, details/ the tails? What the eff is 'country acting'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.