Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1266353 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Yall direct the traffic to this link sharpaly
. . We are about to post

www.nairaland.com/1875045/brutal-clash-season-2-loonat11k#25797383
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

if he does that - no wahala.
i would just read it, smile & ignore whatever he's got to write. i have a lot on my tab to bother about a newbie throwing a diss verse. there's september 11 to worry about.
So you need him to battle someone first? Ok, Kr0ne or Mikuz, game?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
GLACIERZ: Wey I and loonatikk thread?

I never even write anything

So you never still write? And Loonat11k told me that your verse is ready, that you guys are dropping today. Smh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:
Sid's verse was average!
He started by explaining his puns. WTF! Are we iidiots?

cheesy grin

Then he got off to the worse start ever. That opener was literally a shot in the foot. That's the kinda opener I expect from a noob, not a vet. Almost all his puns were generic. Split C like Moses staff, details/ the tails? What the eff is 'country acting'?

nollywood = country acting = cünt reacting

you know siddoggg trounced you with lighter bars the other month. his verse wasn't bad, i just had a killer verse that would have crushed anyone in the history of this section.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
nawa o, anacksunamu must be aromo! Foolish hater!!! Idiot!

Guykhena, no vex abeg! I've been really occupied, infact nairaland has been the last thing on my mind!
I'm squizing out my this bed time to tell you this, so it won't seem like i'm INTENTIONALLy trying to do a vickybash!
A guy has been talking
rubbish that he saw me online when fyh posted! I know this dude must be aromo, he's the only hater that i got!

I don't even feel sorry for fyh, he should have complied on time!
Now he's making noise! Mtcheeew!
I'm sure he's got all the time to modify and modify his verse over and over again!
Yet he'll still be claiming it's a freestyle!
Pfft!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2014
mikuz:

So you never still write? And Loonat11k told me that your verse is ready, that you guys are dropping today. Smh!

Tell him to come out. . . Leme drop and go to bed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmm, see all this forgotten names popping outta no where!

FFR is locked! Too much rants i guess!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Smh. . .I'm off to bed, nyt guys!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

cheesy grin

nollywood = country acting = cünt reacting

you know siddoggg trounced you with lighter bars the other month. his verse wasn't bad, i just had a killer verse that would have crushed anyone in the history of this section.

Your verse had nothing to do with the ddopeness of Sid's verse. Once a verse is good it is good. Lil Wayne's verse killed it in "No Love", did his verse make that of Eminem wack?

That verse is not as high as you rate it. If that verse was against U3, ThePrekky or Ibime. You'd have lost. You ll probably tie opener, draw punchlines, flow and similes and lose closer, pun and rhymes!
So stop flattering yourself. The only new stuff I saw in his verse is Deck in Cicily, apart from that, his other ideas were either average or generic.

Ask anyone who read Sid Vs Mik. You're just playing devil's advocate.

Cooger explain how details/ the tails is not a generic pun. Have you not seen it before?

Did you see any generic pun in Mik Vs Sid? And stop deceiving people, Sid never beat me in NL.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2014
GLACIERZ:

Tell him to come out. . . Leme drop and go to bed

I thought you said you did not write?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2014
mikuz:
Your verse had nothing to do with the ddopeness of Sid's verse. Once a verse is good it is good. Lil Wayne's verse killed it in "No Love", did his verse make that of Eminem wack?

eminem destroyed lil wayne on that track. i dunno why people hype that lil wayne verse, it's super wack!!!

That verse is not as high as you rate it. If that verse was against U3, ThePrekky or Ibime. You'd have lost. You ll probably tie opener, draw punchlines, flow and similes and lose closer, pun and rhymes!

i cannot lose on rhymes to anyone in the universe. you confessed yourself that was the best verse on NL. better still, find a verse that can stand toe to toe with my verse in the history of this place.

it's a challenge......

So stop flattering yourself. The only new stuff I saw in his verse is Deck in Cicily, apart from that, his other ideas were either average or generic.

too easy to criticise - you had your chance against the same cöogar......you didn't win any category.

Ask anyone who read Sid Vs Mik. You're just playing devil's advocate.
Cooger explain how details/ the tails is not a generic pun. Have you not seen it before?

Did you see any generic pun in Mik Vs Sid? And stop deceiving people, Sid never beat me in NL.

#jokes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Down memory lane...

coogar: MIKUZ'S DEATH SENTENCE

The champ is here......I'll blaze in ya/I spawned from the devil in Tasmania/
Mik has a hymén........Spell Mik backward & he is the slút from Armenia/
He got sodómised by Siddogg, Theprekky & Ibime - non-Caucasians/
Mik's just a cúnt getting fúcked by black guys - he's Kim Kardashian/

Mik's a pillock & an expert in kid molesting/
If he denies this...I'll expose his indiscretion...
Then beat the nuisance of his addiction/I hope he gets caught and bag a prison sentence/
.....cos Mikuz gets kids wet more than swimming lessons/

I'll will ravish the bástard/
He's Ernest Tubb, too old to be cutting the mustard/
You want my throne? You'd die chasing that dream like Patrice Lumumba/
Have your face slashed like garnished cucumber/
You don't have the heart for this game, you are Fabrice Muamba/

Why am I sparring with this igbo-addict?
Tell him lighting & inhaling a nun's cloth isn't a smoke habit/
You're a rat to your facebook friends - a low-class snitch.
Mik is a malnourished puppy with a fractured bútt - a broke-áss bítch!

I may just gun-bútt Mik......if i have know energy left/
He'd get pissed on like a pregnancy test/
Leave his cranium soaked in blood like John Kennedy's head/
If there's no weaponry left/My knuckles ain't necessary yet/
Apply pressure on his throat till i snatch his life like an identity theft/

I'm subliminal with my verse...the flow is eccentric/
Your bars are substandard - fillers are excessive/
Mik copies punches like Will Smith when he made Ali.....then stretch it
Your wack bars is like a stillborn: forced delivery & dead ending/

Listen twit, take lessons....Coog's a great legend/
I don't consider this a brawl....It's more like a rápe session/
We should never be mentioned in the same sentence/
You have the persona of a kid that still plays tekken/
Your duel with Ema prince was a union of 2 bítches - like a gay wedding/

Picture this Elf/He smells like pee & vomitus with a mixture of phlegm/
Siddoggg ripped your heart apart - he chiseled your chest/
Battling me must be suicidal thoughts...I'll will send you on a mission to hell/
.....Arrange your trip to Chibok for help.....or let you join Boko Haram & see for yourself/

This battle is done......wack rappers should fidget......like the fright of frodo/
If you'all talk shyte in my absence, expect my fight tomorrow/
Coog's a village serial killer.....I don't mask like Zorro/
.....armed with a shotgun...face covered in black....I'm Fadeyi Oloro/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Lagunna: Down memory lane...

buhahahaha - only coogar can infuse fadeyi oloro, ken saro wiwa & kuje prison in his lyrics.

kim was very unlucky i was in a beast mode when we battled. cheesy grin if anyone did me this way, i would stalk him to where he buys plantain & inject his fruit with cyanide.

this is a lyrical slaughter. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

buhahahaha - only coogar can infuse fadeyi oloro, ken saro wiwa & kuje prison in his lyrics.

kim was very unlucky i was in a beast mode when we battled. cheesy grin if anyone did me this way, i would stalk him to where he buys plantain & inject his fruit with cyanide.

this is a lyrical slaughter. grin

u dey try wella...i swear grin

teddybiyasi how far na ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Lagunna:

u dey try wella...i swear grin

teddybiyasi how far na ....

how far me when yeyenatu accepts to stand one on one with me in hiphop ring
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2014
teddybiyasi:

how far me when yeyenatu accepts to stand one on one with me in hiphop ring

lolzzz...ok o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2014
even tho bring me coogar since he's the big fish grin

what sid n Kim couldn't do, a girl can easily do it
proof go read about Samson grin

etc
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2014
teddybiyasi: even tho bring me coogar since he's the big fish grin

what sid n Kim couldn't do, a girl can easily do it
proof go read about Samson grin

etc

samson was a mumu - you won't get close to cutting my hair. i would break your two hands.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:26am On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

samson was a mumu - you won't get close to cutting my hair. i would break your two hands.
Lmao!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2014
FFR don worse pass chat room. Mikuz abeg start banning folks that chats all night long on Ffr
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: nawa o, anacksunamu must be aromo! Foolish hater!!! Idiot!

Guykhena, no vex abeg! I've been really occupied, infact nairaland has been the last thing on my mind!
I'm squizing out my this bed time to tell you this, so it won't seem like i'm INTENTIONALLy trying to do a vickybash!
A guy has been talking
rubbish that he saw me online when fyh posted! I know this dude must be aromo, he's the only hater that i got!

I'm sure he's got all the time to modify and modify his verse over and over again!
Pfft!

FYH verse is still in my mail box,you could do the same if you still up for it....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Smell pucsies
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2014
mikuz:

I thought you said you did not write?

Was kidding
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Iceskidd: FFR don worse pass chat room. Mikuz abeg start banning folks that chats all night long on Ffr
lmao, true talk.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Whr did Loona disappear to na?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Pfft!
stop deceivin urself! u should be ashamed that ur now the one on the run....the challenger. ask guykhena when i sent him my verse. u were the same person runnin ur mouth faster than mushin public tap that u would be my nemesis, bla bla bla bla, and gave me a short notice. now listen to urself again.....after 3 days! modify and modify my foot. do u ever think i'd waste so much energy battlin u? u and iceprick are the cheapest here, that's why i wanted to kill u both in one day but the latter, out of fyh phobia, developed an instant stomach brouhaha and chickened out. i'm fearless, i can battle anybody! lose or win, i'd be a tough side. and i can battle learners too, anybody. my plan is to use both of u as warm up before i advance to better challenges. post ur verse and guykhena would post mine....and don't forget the ban condition. i think u deserve it

@captain confusion, when are u gettin ur verse ready? give me ur terms and condition so i'd know when to start scriptin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
GLACIERZ: Whr did Loona disappear to na?
Lol i slept off na, when u been dey use me play, come make we post oh, i don dey wait u since.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: stop deceivin urself! u should be ashamed that ur now the one on the run....the challenger. ask guykhena when i sent him my verse. u were the same person runnin ur mouth faster than mushin public tap that u would be my nemesis, bla bla bla bla, and gave me a short notice. now listen to urself again.....after 3 days! modify and modify my foot. do u ever think i'd waste so much energy battlin u? u and iceprick are the cheapest here, that's why i wanted to kill u both in one day but the latter, out of fyh phobia, developed an instant stomach brouhaha and chickened out. i'm fearless, i can battle anybody! lose or win, i'd be a tough side. and i can battle learners too, anybody. my plan is to use both of u as warm up before i advance to better challenges. post ur verse and guykhena would post mine....and don't forget the ban condition. i think u deserve it

@captain confusion, when are u gettin ur verse ready? give me ur terms and condition so i'd know when to start scriptin grin
you've been the one running your mouth like okagbare!
This is why i called you out at the first place. After b1tching around krone, without accepting his callout! Agric fowl! I'm not like you! Cos you've been hyped lately for the scheme up you did against mik, you think you're dope?
Your rhyming is terrible!

You've sent your verse, right?
I have time today, you shall hear from me!

My verse is all personals! Let me highlight the haymakers!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Ksslib, i'm really disappointed! angry

i thought we had a lil chat the other day?
Nd i told you bout this rhyming issue! Your excellent ideas again was screwed by the lack of rhymes! Three syllabics aint hard to rhyme na?

Testerfuze, your bars need that heavy part!
What you were doing were set ups!

A setup, then a creative diss line!
For each bar!!!
grin lol. And i thought some stuff rymed like:::
glistened with lyrics/polished with gimmicks

cannisters/barrister/semesters/news-casters

sickest of the illest/crudest of the rawest/tension to the deepest/

burning the woods/cooking the books/flaunting her looks/mourning her b.0.0bs

I guess i'm still missing something vital to grasping this rhyme thing very well.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Hehehe... he don loose the one wey fit produce able bodied pikin.. na imbe-producing sperms remain him body oo. he don loose am untop olosos...
mikuz:

In public? Please lets find a room and go and enjoy ourselves grin before Cougar starts desecrating this place with premature eejaculation. You know he has low sperm count, you wan make he lose the small ones he try get? grin

Wey my wrongturn battle thread?
Then later my fuckyouhard raunchy entertainment thread...

Hehehhe... 9/11 for a teddyoboyisi battle...

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2014
yeyenatu: Hehehe... he don loose the one wey fit produce able bodied pikin.. na imbe-producing sperms remain him body oo. he don loose am untop olosos...

Wey my wrongturn battle thread?
Then later my fuckyouhard raunchy entertainment thread...

Hehehhe... 9/11 for a teddyoboyisi battle...

YeaYeaNot

the memes don ready....make i start to dey advertise grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
guykhena, if it takes this fool more than one hour to drop his verse i'll modify again and send u another OR u'll allow me drop the verse myself. how long will it take him to script 12 bars? a week? now this shows he wasn't at all ready that very night he challenged me. i don't battle iidiots!

haymaker my dick! just pray the ban is not long. i'm givin u one hour!

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.