Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? (9155 Views)

A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? / Uju-most Twisted And Disturbed Poster. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by greall1: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
I hate generator noise.
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by ngbest: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
HmmmmMmm pls dnt mention my neighbour's own is corn grinder

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by ireneidiva(f): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
ajuju
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by UyiIredia(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Many times. It's a common occurrence in these parts.
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
No neighbours at my end besides me I get 3.5KVa inverter for house
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by vanstanzy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Yes! It was my Neighbors'. What i did was to put salt in the petrol tank of the generator and that was it. The gen. packed-up real good. grin grin grin Never disturbed anyone else ever since. wink wink wink
Meanwhile why do u ask? Do u need a mischief consultant?
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by HIV1: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
My own generator doent make noice. It is sound proof , i bought it for N2,000,000 grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by dokunbam(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
eya generator pple. e pele oo. i cant remember the last time i put on my gen
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
ipromise: ℓ̊ lived I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ upstairs apartment,whenever phcn took T̶̲̥̅̊
h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
light menh our neighbor will be crying inwardly bcuz T̶̲̥̅̊
h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
boohuu hahha too much A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ na ℓ̊ pass m̶̲̥̅̊
y̶̲̥̅̊
neighbor gen..ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ enjoy ⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡a̶̲̥̅♏ hahahahaha.
na america u go school or United kindom? How do i relate with this?
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by knockturnal(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
My left eye is twitching rite now, its as if my neigbour's Generating set is rite in my skull.

**am thinking sabotage**
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 11, 2013
This topic is a joke grin grin grin
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by Georgeorge20: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2013
I really pity my people on this generator issue,just because we live in an abandoned nation(Nigeria).We don't serve all these by poisonous machine called generator.it kills,by its S-S( sounds & smokes).To me,I don't really disturbed by the noise just the smoke.because the smoke kills faster or cause another diseases like Lungs cancer,ascema
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by sexyfire911(f): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2013
I stay @ lekki wif noiseless generator...so my answer is no
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2013
ambrosini593: Have You Ever Been Disturb By Generator Noise By Your Neighbour At Night?

The thing is really bad and worrisome. In my area once there is no light the whole area automatically into war noisy zone especially at night. You can't sleep nor rest. Generator`s noises and smokes everywhere. But small and big gen. It is the same thing at your area? Share your experiences since nepa light is nothing to trust

Excuse me?!! E be like say u just return abi? Generators sing our lullaby all through the night here. Without that jagaga sound I no fit leep again. Deathly silence go dey me like se big snake dey under my bed.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by Kewt: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2013
Had this neighbour (a banker) whose Generator was directly behind my window.

He puts it on when he returns from work in the evening and never puts it off till the next morning as it runs through out the night.

If Nepa carry light by 1am, 2am or 3am, he go put am on by that time.

Whenever he travels out of town, our compound enjoys an abnormal kind of silence which everyone cherishes.

I used to imagine how much he spends on fuel and maintenance of the gen.

To cut a long story short, Mr Banker neighbour was dismissed from the bank he works because of fraud I think cos he works in internal control/Audit department and he had to sell all of his properties the big gen inclusive, to offset the debt brought about by the fraud cos the bank took him to court.

And that was the end of the gen disturbance story.

Not happy about what happened to him though, but thanked God that the noise making generator is no longer a problem and we all can enjoy our sleep at night.

**Did i add that our area is a forgotten area to Nepa/Phcn as we hardly enjoy 3hrs of stable electricity daily?**

God help us!

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by nollywood20: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
My Dear,. My Neighbours Are Mad

My dear, how can I sleep well?
With the cacophonous noise of a million and one generators?
A million and one generators making cacophony of a million and one sounds
And emitting toxic fumes like smoke from a million and one chimneys
They are like legions of coughing demons disturbing my peace.
My dear, my neighbours next door are mad
For only mad people will use the generators that are bad
Their generators cough out poisonous fumes
Their generators make cacophonous noise
Their generators will not let me sleep at night
And these mad neighbours don’t care about my plight
But on Sundays they will go to church to fool themselves
Pretending to be some good and pious Christians
But God knows they are all masquerading liars
Because they disobey His Laws and His prophets
For they do not love their neighbours as they love themselves.

~ Composed on Sunday February 19, 2012. From the book The Prophet Lied.
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by najoke: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
nope, i sleep well o!...i only hear the noise of my own generator disturbing my neighbor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by topaz4: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by IamAthens(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
Julieccentric:

Your grammar na die
ur english dy dsvirgn eye.
Re: Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? by GabrielOyedele: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
One should not disturb other people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pictures Will Give You Goosebumps / South Africa's Xenophobic Violence | Photos Of People Burnt Alive / Have Armed Robbers Ever Visited Your House Before? Please Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.