Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim (20515 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / UNIBEN Professor Recants HIV/AIDS Cure Discovery / Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by ypzilanti: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2013
Our educational institutions are producing semi illiterates. I am not abusing anyone, oh. But if you are not aware of the process of publication, peer review, and clinical trials (in case of medicine), then you are a half baked graduate.

An academic does not announce his research at a press conference or in the village square like a herbalist. If a private individual does so, that is his prerogative. As an academic, you are supposed to detail your research and send it for publishing and peer review in a reputable journal. That is how all the Nobel prize laureates do it. As a professor, the man knows very well what he is supposed to do. He is just seeking cheap publicity, or seeking to cut corners. It is him that is trying to use the so-called 'African Mentality' which i prefer to call 'Stupid Village Mentality', as certainly some Africans like me like to follow the rules.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by warrior101: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2013
saem: As a prof and a dean of faculty I dare say he is capable of carrying out an independent research (we are not talking about some undergrad med student here).

He did not follow the normal procedure for reasons best known to him not because he did not know that there was some procedure.

Now my take! Because this is a cure for HIV/AIDs we are talking about,this prof should be supported by the school authority and federal government until it can be proven that his finding is useless.

let no body hide under some procedural inconsistencies and kill this man's efforts so far. If the whole world is not waiting for the cure for HIV/AIDs, my dear continent(AFRICA) is waiting.

there are procedures and there is not points justifying rules that had been made hundreds of years ago... he can not bypass the scientist' community and make individual claim... how could a professor not know this? i somehow doubt the whole cure thing sha

Added: the reason it is compulsory for a scientist to go through the community is because other scientist laid the foundation for his/her findings...
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by ypzilanti: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2013
dulphines:

Most scientist that discovered drugs for several diseases did their work privately in their respective labs.
What the university ought to do is to verify and identify with him if his claim is right.
No need to start blabbng!!!

Even where you do your private research, you still have to send it for review by reputable journals, detailing your methods, processes, and conclusions. That is the only way that science is acceptable in the modern world. All rights to your discovery still remains with you, but rigorous questions and protocols will be applied to your claims. Where you do not want to be part of the process, you can set up your herbalist workshop and commence treatment in your village.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Korrection(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2013
but the report has been UNIBEN professor discovers hiv/aids drug..the name alone is enough credit to the university and besides he might be sabotaged if he reveals it..
acidosis™:

nope! greed! and its obvious (If you know what I mean)

How can a Prof carry out a research without a verifiable Clinical trial..? He wants to do it alone, and then get the credits alone.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by ypzilanti: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2013
warrior101:

there are procedures and there is not points justifying rules that had been made hundreds of years ago... he can not bypass the scientist' community and make individual claim... how could a professor not know this? i somehow doubt the whole cure thing sha

Thank you very much. The reason why people are making argument in support of his unverified claims is that they are not even aware of how the science community works. These processes were devised over hundreds of years to make sure that bogus claims are weeded out, and future research can be carried out using previous research as a spring board. The professor passed through these processes to become an academic. He is just another blowhard, until he retraces his steps and submits his findings to the appropriate quarters.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Obinnau(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2013
dulphines:

Most scientist that discovered drugs for several diseases did their work privately in their respective labs.
What the university ought to do is to verify and identify with him if his claim is right.
No need to start blabbng!!!

thats why i said that they should have resolved the prblm in private instead of making it public.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by merengue: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2013
A-ZeD:

1)He used their equipments, he works for them and he used office hours to develop it.
2)You my friend are an ignorant fellow. How do you claim you can cure hiv when you've not done clinical trials? What are the side effects of the drug?
It's people like you who have no idea how things should work that are pulling this country back.

1.5 trillion likes for this very apt analysis and thank you for setting that mentally retarded 5 year old straight.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by toprealman: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2013
Where is Dr. Abalaka?
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2013
You are wrong sir. Before you make claims on any medical discovery,apply for patent, release the product for clinical trials. Clinical trials are in three phases. Now you apply for nafdac registration. Making claims without due process is a call for anarchy in science.
ebucha: Envy,Politics or the usual black man's way of undermining a fellow black man.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by porka: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2013
austushi1:

What if he does it alone? Is it their brain he used to get d findings? Its envy! Let's say it d way it is. Black man no dey like make him fellow black man rise above am! They are probably envious of him dat the U.S government might take him abroad n expand his levels, n then make him popular. U kw hw it is now; how dis common prof wey we sit 2geda discuss say make dem give am prof go come popular worldwide n we go come remain here. Its d black man reasoning! Black man with black sense! They just want to discredit dat mans effort! That's y d whites will ever be better than us. Its so annoying! Ok, y didn't they get 1 HIV patient, pass d vaccine into his/her systen, then see if it works or not! F..king procedure! Procedure my foot! Prof, bone dem make u continue with ya life ojare!

Does Prof Ibeh know what to do with research findings?

For God's sake, there are procedures; peer review, trials and publications in academic journals (and medical journals in this case) among others "before gongs are sounded".

Has NAFDAC tested it for toxicity?

What are the side effects of what you want human beings to ingest Mr Professor?

The position of Uniben's authority is perfectly in order.

The last time someone claimed this in Nigeria, he had many people killed by making them stop using their anti-retroviral medicine and then his own wife reportedly died of AIDS later.

As someone suggested, let's wait for his reaction to the university's position, otherwise, we should start asking how he was awarded a professor.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by omonzojie(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2013
For how long will all this strife and envy linger, all in the name Of protocol and process, the spokesman for uniben does he think such ground breaking discovery can't be made here in nigeria, he should stop being a sychophant, protect prof ibeh my foot,what is wrong with a little action outside the box,must one always follow due process, prof iyawe you have done nothing don't look for cheap publicity,and don't robb prof ibeh of his moment, if you like uniben so much go carry out your own research and invite d whole of uniben to see your hypothesis.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2013
He cannot be sabotaged. He should apply for patent in nigeria or us. Release your formulations for clinical trial but do not disclose the main ingredients.
Korrection: but the report has been UNIBEN professor discovers hiv/aids drug..the name alone is enough credit to the university and besides he might be sabotaged if he reveals it..
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by tanana212(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2013
But he jumped protocols
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by adexcube(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2013
For those talking about procedures and protocols if Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and the google brothers had followed protocol and procedures they will never be what they are today talkless of achieving anything in life. Procedure my foot.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by aribisala0(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2013
There is nothing stopping any person from making and disclosing discoveries and going on to profit from them.However if you belong to a group of professionals you must play by their rules.Medicine is a VERY Conservative profession thats dislikes razzmatazz and fanfare. Normally when you make a discovery you publish if before the scientific community in a journal or other peer reviewwd publication. That is not a NEW rule.All scientists know this. When a scientists speaks to the lay press he/she must be VERY CAREFUL. If he is working on a cure for HIV/AIDS that has shown "promising results" he is free to discuss that in general terms but must ensure his remarks do not mislead the public and if that happens it is HIS responsibility to make clarifications.

When the News broke it had some credibility because of the UNIBEN "Imprimatur" we cannot deny that. Therefore journalists in seeking more details,as is their job,visited UNIBEN only to be told he did not "carry them along". For me that phrase is self explanatory given the circumstances. The Provost when interviewed had 3 options

1)Confirm it is true
2) refute the claim as false
3) admit he was unaware of it. He chose to do neither 1 or 2 leaving option 3.

With option 3 he couldd try to be diplomatic with "let me get back to you" etc but the truth was he was not in a position to confirm the report as true and was EMBARASSED at the difficult position his colleague had placed him in.
Imagine a GOC in the Nigerian army announcing to the press that he was moving troops to the Cameroonian border and the Chief of Army staff hearing this for the first time on the radio.
The professor did not make the announcement as a private person but as "Dean of School of Basic Sciences",did he do the research in his house. Regarding ownership of discovery IF ANY. Many if not most universities have a contract with researchers establishing joint and in some cases greater ownership of research output whilst in their employ.

Whether or not he has a discovery he has not handled the publicity properly and in some countries he may be guilty of professional misconduct if indeed he announced a cure in that way,medicine dislikes mavericks.That is how serious his behaviour is.We have to learn to understand rules and to follow them

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by omoha: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Protocols, departments, faculty, college, NAFDAC, WHO all these are terms "they" use in in brianwashing "you" not to develop at your own speed but at that which they set for you. If i may ask, how many of the technological discoveries passed through this process. Atleast we were made to beleive that most came from school drop outs, why then try to school us?
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by calcal: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
ebucha: Envy,Politics or the usual black man's way of undermining a fellow black man.

The man no discover anything - he is a pure liar. Total cure for HIV will not come from blackman. copycat!
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
aribisala0:
The professor did not make the announcement as a private person but as "Dean of School of Basic Sciences",did he do the research in his house. Regarding ownership of discovery IF ANY. Many if not most universities have a contract with researchers establishing joint and in some cases greater ownership of research output whilst in their employ.

Whether or not he has a discovery he has not handled the publicity properly and in some countries he may be guilty of professional misconduct if indeed he announced a cure in that way,medicine dislike mavericks.That is how serious his behaviour is.We have to learn to understand rules and to follow them

Having devoted a bit of time to due diligence on this "discovery", I am also of the view that Professor Isaiah Ibeh's approach amounts to a disappointment given his scholastic pedigree.

What makes this claim even less impressive and the UNIBEN disclaimer timely is the absence of any credible peer review.

Mr. Ibeh, a professor, said his team “took our finding to the United States” of America and was reviewed by other international Toxicologists.

At a time when most observers are concerned about the poor ratings of our universities, I find it particularly worrying that a tenured professor attends a conference held by a little known publishing group, without a particularly good track record, and then heads straight to the press with claims of a "miracle cure".

This falls way below the standards expected folks, so let's not dress it up as what is clearly isn't!

OMICS Publishing Group is a publisher of approximately 200 open access journals in a number of academic fields. It has offices in Los Angeles (United States), Hyderabad (India), and Henderson (Nevada, United States). It is part of the Hyderabad-based OMICS Group,[1] which also has another branch, OMICS Group Conferences, which organizes scientific conferences.[2] The group started its first open-access journal, the Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics, in 2008. [3]

Some observers have described the publisher as "predatory", insofar as authors who have submitted papers have been sent invoices after their manuscripts were accepted for publication despite the lack of a robust peer-review process, leading critics to assert that the main purpose of the publisher is commercial rather than academic.[4][5]
-- Source
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by temitemi1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nobody cares abt how he goes abt it, what we need is result n not process. The end justify the means!
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
temi-temi:
Nobody cares abt how he goes abt it, what we need is result n not process. The end justify the means!

Allowing the mind to atrophy, as is evidently the case here, ought to be declared a crime under the Nigerian penal code sad
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by texazzpete(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2013

I would like to punch you in the teeth for being so daft. After the careful explanation that no clinical trials were carried out, no testing on humans and the University was not carried along, you still post this tripe!

To think 18 people 'liked' your inane post...truly, nairaland is overrrun with simpletons!

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by chreldb(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Joythah: actually, you are wrong. Once a research is tagged private, it has nothing to do with your place of work. Although it will be very strange to foreigners that a his collegues were not carried along which is not considered as best practice in the world of research... Besides as a trained microbiologist, what makes you think prof ibeh dosent have his own laboratory. I know uniben very well. That's how they frustrated prof idu's attempt at protocol just because he and the vc are not on good terms. Prof ibeh must have seen all this and decided to go solo.

See quote below, This is my response to your post.

ypzilanti:
An academic does not announce his research at a press conference or in the village square like a herbalist. If a private individual does so, that is his prerogative. As an academic, you are supposed to detail your research and send it for publishing and peer review in a reputable journal. That is how all the Nobel prize laureates do it. As a professor, the man knows very well what he is supposed to do. .

Even a private researcher has to be affiliated with a reputable body for his claims to be taken seriously in the scientific world. It does not have to be a University It could be a research institute or a private company in this case a pharmaceutical company like Pfizer or Roche. Making solo claims is allowed no doubt, but maybe he could do that at the association of herbalists, native doctors, spiritual healers and quacks. And to get the government support that he is soliciting for, he has to be affiliated with a reputable body. As a professor I am quite sure he knows that. So in the light of that, he needs to present his findings under the umbrella of the federal parastatal he works which is UNIBEN. Thus the need to carry the Institution along.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by ypzilanti: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
chreld_b:

See quote below, This is my response to you.

Even a private researcher has to be affiliated with a reputable body for his claims to be taken seriously in the scientific world. It does not have to be a University It could be a research institute or a private company in this case a pharmaceutical company like Pfizer or Roche. Making solo claims is allowed no doubt, but maybe he could do that at the association of herbalists, native doctors, spiritual healers and quacks.

grin

Laughing at the highlighted.

I do believe you are allowed to send your private research to a research journal- I sent to one as a grad student, and I was reviewed. Or maybe it was due to the school affiliation? Most researchers are however affiliated to schools and research institutes,because of the time and materials needed for research.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by aribisala0(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
We must ask; WHY DID JOURNALISTS APPROACH THE PROVOST of UNIBEN medical school?
because the Professor "DROPPED THE UNIBEN NAME ALONG WITH HIS POSITION THERE". How then can we say he is researching as a "private" person.
The idea of a "private" researcher is odd,firstly I can conceive this in two ways private as in;

1) Not having any responsibility to his employer regarding his out put which is to some extent a matter or contract

2) Not bound to follow professional body(In this case Nigerian Medical and Dental Council ) rules. The second is a non -starter unless he is publishing having renounced his status as a doctor.

This is not impossible but would make his position at UNIBEN untenable. As long as he wishes to be a "medical" doctor as we understand it, he must follow procedures which are pretty much international.
A cure for AIDS is not the same thing as who won the last EDO governorship election.If the cure works it works period.It is Not a matter of debate. The purpose of following procedure is simple when that drug starts to be used in Calabar and Accra or elsewhere doctors will use it without phoning him and so they need to understand how it works and what adverse effects it may cause.Medicines are NOT toys.

If indeed he discovers a cure the first thing he would want to do is to legally secure his rights by PATENT.Something most people would be very secretive about.This publicity seeking activity is counterintuitive to my mind
There are many frustrated scientists with mental disorders and I only hope this guy doe not become one of them.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by chreldb(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
ypzilanti:

grin

I do believe you are allowed to send your private research to a research journal- I sent to one as a grad student, and I was reviewed. Or maybe it was due to the school affiliation? Most researchers are however affiliated to schools and research institutes,because of the time and materials needed for research.
e

LOL, Technically IMO the paper you sent was not private per say because you sent the result of your findings as a grad student. And I am sure that your supervisor/s name/s was/were included in the paper. So the University you carried out the research served as the umbrella for your study by virtue of the fact that you were a student registered in the University. Giving it its desired credibility from the peer group that reviewed it.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by aribisala0(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
ypzilanti:

grin

Please define "private research"
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by MAYOWAAK: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Some 12 years ago the Vanguard broke the news of Dr Abalaka’s cure for HIV/AIDS. Immediately the Nigerian intelligentsia and educated elite, a band of cynics, claimed it was no cure; Abalaka, they insisted, was a babalawo, not an educated man – his name suggested it. Quickly, Abalaka was on the TV showing his University of Jos MBBS certificate. They argued, that Abalaka was a doctor didn’t mean he should also involve in medical research; there was a rule to this thing. Again, Abalaka brought another certificate of his PG trainings in one-thing-one-thing. They insisted Abalaka must show prove of whom he had cured. A Nigerian colonel said it was true – 400 of his men back from ECOMOG in Liberia have been cured.

Then the Minister of Health, a man named Tim Menekaya, who was in his sixties but carried the face of a man in his nineties, got real angry. He said the colonel had no right to speak on such matters – and the military hierarchy agreed their colonel spoke out of order. Menekaya advised Abalaka to stop going to the press; convention demands that he, Abalaka, publish his findings first in a medical journal. Doesn’t Abalaka know that educated people don’t announce inventions on the pages of newspaper, he asked. The Nigerian journalists, now behind Abalaka, countered that even the discoverers of the virus, Robert Gallo and Montaigne, also went first to the press.

Abalaka , thoroughly satisfied with this support, gathered the journalists to his Abuja office and, in their presence, vaccinated himself (ingested HIV into his blood). People danced on the streets of Abuja. One journalist said he was leaving for Europe to personally nominate Abalaka for the Nobel.

Then tragedy happened; Abalaka’s wife died. Every Nigerian, including those who have promised to nominate him, ran away. They said the poor woman died of the HIV the husband had ingested. Abalaka struggled to convince Nigerians that his wife died of liver problem. Nigerians said, a man who can cure AIDS should be able to handle ordinary liver damage. Abalaka was no longer a hero but an insane man who self-infected himself with the deadly virus.

Abalaka, an ambitious man, fought not to go down. He would show Nigerians that he was a great man. He went and collected PDP governorship primaries form and, in his first public outing, promised his people of Kogi State and the neighbouring Benue that he would build a hospital at the boundary and cure their AIDS freely. (Benue State is to Nigeria what South Africa is to Africa with regards to AIDS prevalence).

Before Abalaka could submit his form, three men from NAFDAC (the government agency regulating canned food, bottled drinks, biscuits and pharmaceutical products) arrived his Okene village from Lagos and requested he joined them to Lagos. Abalaka felt God has heard his prayers; PDP was going to provide money through NAFDAC to help him win the election.

At Lagos things took a strange dimension. They took off Abalaka’s belt and tie – so that he would not hurt himself. Then when Abalaka realised what was happening, they took his phone; he couldn’t reach Femi Falana, Bamidele Aturu or Festus Keyamo or even his family. The NAFDAC people accused him of defaulting to pay patent fees of [N3000] for his findings!

Abalaka requested they should take him to his bank and he would pay, even though it was no criminal offence requiring arrest. They told Abalaka that they were making their investigations. The investigation took quite long, ran into days. By the time Abalaka was found not guilty and released, the PDP governorship primary was over.

I was in Abuja when Abalaka appeared on the TV. He had become thin and his voice was no longer that of a discoverer but of a man just evicted from 1009. The host asked if he would take PDP to the tribunal. Abalaka replied, he had left it in the hands of God. The host asked if he would sue NAFDAC for illegal detention. Abalaka replied, he had left the matter in the hands of God. The host asked if he was going to research another sickness, say, sickle cell anaemia. Abalaka said, he had left E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G in the hands of God

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Mogidi: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I...........................I
I enjoin everyone to read the above before commenting.

This is Abalaka all over again.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Burch(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
acidosis™:

Sorry but thats the way it is...right from creation. Prof is a civil servant.. someone pays him! He's a servant working under authority! He has no right whatsoever to carry out such research in isolation.

If he must do it alone.. Fine! He can willingly resign and then, set up a private research laboratory... Remember, even the private labs are under authority.. There are regulations in the pharmaceutical/pharmacological sector (B.P)

He has every right to carry out any research in isolation but have to submit his findings to the right authorities for verifications.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by Mogidi: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Apart from Abalaka there's President Yahya Jammeh of Gambia

President Yahya Jammeh said in 2007 he had found a remedy of boiled herbs to cure AIDS,

Read the full story here you gullible beings.

http://news.msn.com/world/gambian-leader-to-build-herbal-aids-cure-hospital

Check out the Abalaka debates of 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/435098/where-dr-abalaka#5935464

PS
I have a cure for poverty. Send me #50,000 to get this magic formula. By this time next week you'd be in sunny Miami with squad of scantily clad girls awaiting your sexual instructions.
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by abbeybanks(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Due process ni, protoCol khe. So dat 2morOw d mAn will wake-uP one morning hear thAt his pRoduCt is in aBa or chemiSt' shoP... When e wz bUsy doiNg reseArch odas were goin after smAll gurls now thEy waNt to shaRe in anoda' man glOry... Smh
Re: UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim by rymesgentility(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nah wah ooo I so much. Want this aids of a thing to be real atleast to save our fellow nigeria lives mehn no probs I will discover d d rugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Makes You Snore? / Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.