Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Should I Encourage My Wife To.... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Encourage My Wife To.... (3950 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / How Do I Encourage Him, Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

The babe fine, but she put up picture of like 15yrs ago. See as the coke bottle ancient sef. Plus I know Mirinda no dey again. At least I didn't see it. Seems like she succeeded in chasing the OP away with her accusations though.hehe.

How you know say na 15yrs.... there're lot of young folks on NL..... Oyin always sound middle aged ( late 20s , rich man pikin ) ....Miranda is a Pepsi product eh? I think I saw it at one African store , I may be wrong tho... they feed us wayo everytime cheesy
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by oyin50(f): 3:17am On Jan 10, 2013
jidegirl12:

How you know say na 15yrs.... there're lot of young folks on NL..... Oyin always sound middle aged ( late 20s , rich man pikin ) ....Miranda is a Pepsi product eh? I think I saw it at one African store , I may be wrong tho... they feed us wayo everytime cheesy
no i am not up to that age. I am 24 and that photograph isn't old but taken 3 yrs ago in my mom's hometown not Nigeria. The place is remote and serene.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 10, 2013
oyin50: no i am not up to that age. I am 24 and that photograph isn't old but taken 3 yrs ago in my mom's hometown not Nigeria. The place is remote and serene.

I knew you'd correct me on that... I thot as much it's 20ish.. take care if yourself o! You look well taken care of grin your parents did a good job now left to you.

I guess I'm right bout the drink @ babè.. Lol
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by baby124: 3:51am On Jan 10, 2013
jidegirl12:

I knew you'd correct me on that... I thot as much it's 20ish.. take care if yourself o! You look well taken care of grin your parents did a good job now left to you.

I guess I'm right bout the drink @ babè.. Lol

The last place I saw Mirinda was in naija over 10- 15yrs ago. She looks like a 20yr old in the pic so I was about to put her age at 35. Anyway Oyin, carrygo. Was just shocked at the old bottles. Didn't know they sold Mirinda outside naija. grin
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

The last place I saw Mirinda was in naija over 10- 15yrs ago. She looks like a 20yr old in the pic so I was about to put her age at 35. Anyway Oyin, carrygo. Was just shocked at the old bottles. Didn't know they sold Mirinda outside naija. grin

Oh yeah...different drinks in African stores ( God save me)... I saw the old ginger ale and tonic water( coke product) exactly in a very old bottle .... I carry everything inside the store fridge grin I think the woman got only 2 cartons each from Naija cos of duty fee.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 10, 2013
@op, Seriously?
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by cfours: 5:21am On Jan 10, 2013
Silencer1: Father's hometown nko?
Kpowai!. . . .'se ko si'? grin
Omo 'Gadaffi'! AFIN-FAKA-OMO-ALE! grin

Mu she she she she she

I wanto find ma papa for NL!
Shiooooooooooooor!
This Seun sef! Na all kain basssards they waka h-enter this NL! Including those fathered by 'Libyan-rap-ists'! See 'moustache' sef! angry
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! tongue

wow....that's harsh.
but this guy's obsession sef. she looks fulani, she's light skin. she's half-nigerian she has wavy hair I want to lust for her again. blah blah...
man I don't know. maybe she wants you to leave her alone and trying to repel you.
i mean if a woman can walk around wearing shower-cap and dressing in mens clothing with breast milk stain all over her body then damn grin
something is wrong. of course she's happy. she just ain't happy WITH YOU and has transferred all her love to her kids.

so you should maybe try to figure out what went wrong and fix it.
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by dayokanu(m): 5:47am On Jan 10, 2013
you sure say she no get post partum disorder
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by Babytoony(f): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2013
Her makeups didnt mk her arrogant..dats jst hw she was. When women starts giving birth,it affects them mentally nd emotionally..im sure dats y her arogance has dropped. Remember..she is nw a mother..a woman's body ought to adjust to undastnd dat nd get used to it! Lyk sum has sed,jst buy her sum sexy wears nd even makeup kits dat wud cheer her up..u cud also tk her shoppin intstead to a place where she wud c d tins she ws used to! It myte remind her. smiley
Re: Should I Encourage My Wife To.... by thorpido(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Op listen to what Jidegirl and baby_123 are saying.Take your wife to see a clinical psychologist.Your description of her are clinical signs of post partum disorder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Husbands: Is It Risky To Marry A Woman Above Age 25 If You Want Kids? / My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.