Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? (18157 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by honeric01(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2013
jayjam: @Oga honeric01,rid dis-"if a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed,and lies with her,he shall give the marriage present for her,and make her his wife.if her father utterly refuses to give her to him,he shall pay money equivalent to the marriage present for virgins"EXODUS 22:16,17

And your point is?
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2013
Incidentally i am willing to wait

but u will have to demonstrate the following

1. you are not frigid.

2. your vagina has no issues.

3. that it is very probable that you are not going to lock me into a childless marriage borne out of a reproductive system issue of yours.

(im not God and do not claim omniscience on this issue of childbirth. Neither do i place undue premium on getting preggers before marriage but i sure as hell will not be suckered into any marriage by an unduly smart woman who KNOWS she cannot meet this condition beforehand.) if there is anything wrong i deserve to know beforehand and make an informed decision

4. demonstrate that you are not in actual fact giving it up to some other guy(s), whilst im the ready made maga chilling for the left overs.

well, the above is borne out of very painful personal experiences and the little iv learned from my practice whilst interacting with folks. lets just say that human beings are a very wonderful and complicated species.

I also need not emphasize that the above posts would also apply to me if a were to be a woman vis-a-vis any man.

I have met an unreasonable amount of impotent men, frigid women, men with overtly small members, women with under developed privates, retired professional abortion practitioners, victims of longstanding veneral diseases, and cases of outright infertility.

ironically, in most of this cases the fact was known and hidden by the culpable party before contracting the marriage.!!! and this cuts across all spheres of life, from the rich to the poor.

in summary, im not averse to staying indefinitely without sex till marriage. i just need u to demonstrate those points to me convincingly. otherwise, you are yet another potential messy relationship/divorce waiting to happen.

There is a ready haven for people like these tho, bh. im sure we all know, i don't want to be accused of being anti-anything but there are places where u can hide these things and then get away with it after the fact by referring any dispute to "higher authority" grin grin grin grin grin SHINE YA EYE OOO, ESP WOMEN

LADIES SHINE YA EYE OOOOOOOO!!! OKOBO PLENTY FOR TWON OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by DMainMan: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2013
DMainMan:

u are wrong bros. As a virgin, I can detect if a guy is a virgin or not by adopting the following methods:

1. Physically:

There is physical way to check if a male is a virgin or not. Same as girls virginity can be checked boys virginity can also be checked. The only way is his sex organ i.e his penis.
Penis at the lower part is connected with very thin skin which separates out at the time of its enlargement but the thin attachment remains.
But after male have sex this attachment detaches from penis and now the skin could easily separate out..........
This is how a male virginity could be checked

2. ANATOMICALLY:

it is actually far easier to tell if a guy is a virgin than if a girl is. Virgin guys tend to share a group of physical traits that often prevent them from having sex. The behavioural clues are an even stronger indicator of virginity. With obvious behavioural clues and often a different physical appearance females do not even need this clue to tell if a guy is a virgin.

3. APPEARANCE

Virgin guys tend to have a unique appearance when compared to other males. More importantly though, virgins are universally weak. They have very little muscle mass and are often weaker than females. They can be any size but they are normally skinny or they are fat asses. Most often, they also have very small joysticks.

4. BEHAVIOUR

Male virgins also share a unique pattern of behaviour that is almost universal in all of them. This includes cowardice, femininity, social and sexual ineptness, poor motor coordination, and passivity. You can usually tell a male virgin by seeing what games they play. Some of these games include magic the gathering and Runescape. Most male virgins tend to only be able to talk to women on mmo's as this requires no face to face interaction. They are usually afraid of women and in the rare case that a woman will show interest in them, they will go through great lengths to please them. Although they are often afraid of women, most shrinks agree that male virgins do desire relationships with the opposite sex. They are usually just unable to handle a relationship with a woman because they lack the social and sexual skills to keep her satisfied. As a result, they often resort to childish behaviour in order to keep any woman they do get around. Some of these behaviours include kissing her ass, acting like a woman, being a needy wuss bag, buying her shit, begging women to go out with them, and being sensitive. Unfortunately this usually backfires and the woman will usually leave the virgin nerd for a smooth talking guy
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by coolzeal(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
Well, not me because am not willing to wait. Just dropping out my mind sha..
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by rman: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
Men are willing to wait but most ladies in our society today really have nothing to offer apart from sex. Very few didnt fall into this category.

So, a young man that is willing to wait starts spending money and time and still the girl has the sole right to dump him whenever the alpha male comes along.
The same girl that gave these conditions gets into bed in a few weeks with this man.

Most young guys are now aware of this reality, so when they have the girl, the only compesation, for the money and time spent after she dumps him or vise versa is that, her most important assest S3X was given to him while they were together.

The moment our ladies dont put the guys under any kind of financial obligation ( credits, phones, money etc ), then, the men may actually be willing to stick to their no sex policy.

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by lolaluv1(f): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
Yeah. There are Godfearing men who are willing to wait.
And if such a guy has other attributes that I want, that is the best relationship any woman (like me) could ask for!

A guy that cannot wait cannot be with me. Two cannot walk together except they agree.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by madridsta007(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: I wish they were.

I wish women were... I lost my first gf because I insisted on sex before marriage. She came back much later, but then I was away from 9ja and didn't want her back at all. Its both sides of the coin, I have seen ladies that laugh at me for being a celibate and seen some that admire it as well. But I don't care anyway, them no dey give money for being a sexual machine

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by YoungUd(f): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2013
[quote author=IZUKWU]So that what will happen exactly, it is not like am keeping it for anybody. Was well into my twenties infact at youth service when i made the decision to lose my virginity status. Was begining to be ashamed of it sef. What's the big deal. Imagine my gf then, when i told her later after our third time that she was my first devoted her time and self to teach me the rudiments of love making, it was quite an experience and after youth service and her . Oh boy! I went on rampage. [bt the bible said, flee 4rm sexual imoralities. Y nt gve God the respect. /quote]
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by jiljosh(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2013
It certainly pays anyone, male or female, to wait till marriage before they have sex. Premarital sex has a lot to do with why our world is in the sad state it's currently in.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by HoneyPrincess(f): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2013
Except that man or guy was born without a d1ck, I wish they will but dats their remote control dat has a brain/mind of its own, except d two agree oo and believe me it will take d Grace of God but its gonna b difficult becos d d1ck has more power over d men even he say NO if dat tin says YES, den YES it is...

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Kzinne: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2013
Myne White: One question that hasn't been really tackled a lot, and which I found while looking through the search phrases for my blog is the title of this post. Are men willing to wait till marriage? I know for certain that some men are, or maybe I'm wrong. I think the more important question may be, where are celibate men and are they enough to go round?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2013/01/are-men-willing-to-wait-till-marriage.html
sori to say but u aren't attractive at all!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2013
I WOULD WAIT wink
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by honeric01(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Honey Princess: Except that man or guy was born without a d1ck, I wish they will but dats their remote control dat has a brain/mind of its own, except d two agree oo and believe me it will take d Grace of God but its gonna b difficult becos d d1ck has more power over d men even he say NO if dat tin says YES, den YES it is...

Why not speak for the kinda men you attract? do you think all men are weak that they can't control their willy?

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by olyg: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2013
This is the problem with men.they are not sexually disciplined.they have sex before marriage which is very very wrong.I do not see anything bad if a man have to wait for a very long time without having sex before meeting there patner.MEN SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP THERE VIRGINITY UNTIL MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by nelsondgod(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
No condition is attached to my waiting till after marriape....as long as i cant go to a car dealer,go with an exotic car,and come back after days that i am not buying,i only want to test drive....BED,UNDEFILED..
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by olyalby(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
mca795: Its rely hard bt if she is a virgin shurely i will wait.
that's the only condition for me. But if she is not and she is claiming no sex b4 marriage, I'm not a lerner...
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
DMainMan:

u are wrong bros. As a virgin, I can detect if a guy is a virgin or not by adopting the following methods:

1. Physically:

2. ANATOMICALLY:

3. APPEARANCE

4. BEHAVIOUR

do you have a degree in Bull-Sheet?

i have never read anything more ridiculous in my life. arrant nonsense. there nothing in there that you can corroborate. and lots of it is outright lies.

what skin connects a manliness to whatever it is u saying? abeg if ur a guy and u know what this skin is or u have/had it kindly indicate. i NEVER had any such thing.

behavioral clues? u must be shitting me. the fact that u know a lot of wimps and you were/are one yourself does not make it a universal thing. some of us had our A-game locked down since we were kids. DUH!!

virgin being weak? muscle mass? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u need a large knock

virgins are feminine? including the ones with thick beards, thick bodies and baritone voices? including the ones with a propensity for aggression, physical exertions like playing football etc?
do yourself a favour, drink a bottle of kool-Aid man grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
nelsondgod: No condition is attached to my waiting till after marriape....as long as i cant go to a car dealer,go with an exotic car,and come back after days that i am not buying,i only want to test drive....BED,UNDEFILED..

see this one.

so now u equate a woman to a car? like seriously? u need a re-orientation.

whosoever is the dumbfook who actually introduced this concept to you needs to be shot ASAP.

mumu, bed undefiled. na ya type dey marry extra tire. shebi pastor go kuku counsel you say na for better for worse.

ur a good boy, u have the energy to patronise many many revivals and congresses looking for miracle for your extra tire noni!

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Jidefido(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
it takes the grace of God to wait. am no saint at all cos i have tasted the forbidden fruit many times. sorry not taste but ate. it is not easy at all. it takes more than willpower to wait. the man may b willing, wat of the lady? sometimes, men dont wait cos dey want to b sure of wat dey are paying for say its not 'konga'
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

The only men willing to wait till marriage to have sex are those who are truly God fearing Christians and not those who call themselves Christians yet live or act like heathens.
I concur 100%

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Kassidy90(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Why would I buy no tested goods?.......... Never, imagine marry a lady with 15 cm wide arena
m and
If u say no s3x till ur wedding nite then u realise he is impotent, na ur cross jst carry am coz na 4 beta 4 worse
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by BashToks: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
DMainMan:

1. Physically:

There is physical way to check if a male is a virgin or not. Same as girls virginity can be checked boys virginity can also be checked. The only way is his sex organ i.e his penis.
Penis at the lower part is connected with very thin skin which separates out at the time of its enlargement but the thin attachment remains.
But after male have sex this attachment detaches from penis and now the skin could easily separate out..........

2. ANATOMICALLY:

it is actually far easier to tell if a guy is a virgin than if a girl is. Virgin guys tend to share a group of physical traits that often prevent them from having sex. The behavioural clues are an even stronger indicator of virginity. With obvious behavioural clues and often a different physical appearance females do not even need this clue to tell if a guy is a virgin.

3. APPEARANCE

Virgin guys tend to have a unique appearance when compared to other males. More importantly though, virgins are universally weak. They have very little muscle mass and are often weaker than females. They can be any size but they are normally skinny or they are fat asses. Most often, they also have very small joysticks.

4. BEHAVIOUR

Male virgins also share a unique pattern of behaviour that is almost universal in all of them. This includes cowardice, femininity, social and sexual ineptness, poor motor coordination, and passivity. You can usually tell a male virgin by seeing what games they play. Some of these games include magic the gathering and Runescape. Most male virgins tend to only be able to talk to women on mmo's as this requires no face to face interaction. They are usually afraid of women and in the rare case that a woman will show interest in them, they will go through great lengths to please them. Although they are often afraid of women, most shrinks agree that male virgins do desire relationships with the opposite sex. They are usually just unable to handle a relationship with a woman because they lack the social and sexual skills to keep her satisfied. As a result, they often resort to childish behaviour in order to keep any woman they do get around. Some of these behaviours include kissing her ass, acting like a woman, being a needy wuss bag, buying her shit, begging women to go out with them, and being sensitive. Unfortunately this usually backfires and the woman will usually leave the virgin nerd for a smooth talking guy

Heres the list of how to know if a lady is a virgin
1. hymen intact
2.hymen freakin intact!
Most of your male virgin theories have flaws and are pathetic professor!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by clemmonce(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
yes guys are ready to wait till they get married.... so many people i know have made their decisions

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by BashToks: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
4llerbuntu:

i have never read anything more ridiculous in my life. arrant nonsense. there nothing in there that you can corroborate. and lots of it is outright lies.

what skin connects a manliness to whatever it is u saying? abeg if ur a guy and u know what this skin is or u have/had it kindly indicate. i NEVER had any such thing.

behavioral clues? u must be shitting me. the fact that u know a lot of wimps and you were/are one yourself does not make it a universal thing. some of us had our A-game locked down since we were kids. DUH!!

virgin being weak? muscle mass? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u need a large knock

virgins are feminine? including the ones with thick beards, thick bodies and baritone voices? including the ones with a propensity for aggression, physical exertions like playing football etc?

Looool.. That dude really did croos the line. So I understand your disgust.
And Yea, he musta been a wimp or is still one! cheesy
4llerbuntu:

Looool.. That dude really did croos the line. So I understand your disgust.
And Yea, he musta been a wimp or is still one!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
pro01: The problem is that while you're (foolishly) waiting, there is a high chance that other ruthless men are bleeping her senseless elsewhere. When you eventually marry her, she would of course claim to be technically a virgin - that she lost her hymen while doing routine exercises. If you insist on making noise about how wide and loose her punny is, she would impudently ask you: 'Did you marry me for me or for my hymen'? The idea is to blackmail you into accepting and tolerating the fact that you have been conned into paying a high price for damaged goods.

The point is: what is the sense in waiting until marriage to have sex with someone that is already having sex with other people?
End of discussion.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by jimjones: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
if you dont have to wait to see her face, hear her voice, hold her hand, f*on.dle her ti*tties, spank her junk, kiss her...wherever, assess her abilities(intellectual, etc etc); all integral to better knowing who it is you plan to spend the rest of your life with, i see no reason why a man or woman should be made to wait till marriage for sex. i'll be the first to admit that sex is overrated, albeit, who wants to end up with someone who's got major/any sex_ual inadequacies - smelly d!cks/puss!es, an insatiable sex_ual appetite(or a 10-second brother), or some sadomasochistic freak?

women that expect a man to wait, are in my personal opinion, quite shallow. waiting until marriage for sex is not a precursor to a successful/fulfilling marriage. come back here and tell us how you enjoy being married to a guy that waited, then turned out to be a person that can only derives sex*ual pleasure/satisfaction by inflicting physical and emotional damage on you.

las las, to all my superwomen out there, i'm not saying it's all about sex. neither am i saying it's all about love, or intellect or anyone of those qualities on their own.... it's about ALL of them(mind you, "all" to me = smart, with a sense of humor, not crazy about children, preferably atheist(not crazy about the self-righteous suicide-committing jew, the delusional arab, or any other one of them crazies), selfless, accommodating/friendly to strangers, driven. these could be grossly inadequate to some people, but those people could rightly go fark themselves in the batty!) so my beloved superwomen, you will never stand a chance with jim jones should you take premarital sex off the table. if we must know each other before deciding to spend the rest of our lives together, we must know each other in totality. Bleep any church, mosque, society, and parent that teaches otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
some are willing. same for both sex though. I knew a friend that the girlfriend refused to wait until after marriage because she was afraid that the guy may not be a real man after marriage.
some may say she is right while others may think otherwise.
But in all better wait if you know that you will marry her. If you are not sure, drop the relationship.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Sweetapple007(f): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
IZUKWU: So that what will happen exactly, it is not like am keeping it for anybody. Was well into my twenties infact at youth service when i made the decision to lose my virginity status. Was begining to be ashamed of it sef. What's the big deal. Imagine my gf then, when i told her later after our third time that she was my first devoted her time and self to teach me the rudiments of love making, it was quite an experience and after youth service and her . Oh boy! I went on rampage.
"may God hav mercy on u".
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
I,m in a relationship without sex till marriage and am comfortable with it, fornication is still a sin, God hasnt changed his stands on it even though 90percent of christians now feel its nt possible to do without it. I am not a virgin and i know abt all forms of sexual pleasure but am denying myself of dem now so as not to gain God,s favour. Immorality is d father of all sins, its children are abortion, lie, envy and manymore. If u love God avoid it, U can do without it for now until u get married! And God will bless all d work of ur hands.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by romzey(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
DMainMan:

1. Physically:

2. ANATOMICALLY:

3. APPEARANCE

4. BEHAVIOUR

What do u base ur argument on? Where did u gather information from? I tink u jst spoke from experience which can not be generalized. This argument doesn't hold water at all. Please if u don't have anything to do jst pray for us that need more money.
Sorry to quote everything. Tanks
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by jahjehova(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
I did wait till mariage 4 my wife. I know guys who did. I knw plenty who r stil waitin. For those of you who tink we are loosers, do know U more of a looser dan we are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handsome Romancelanders, Post Ur Picture Here / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Love, Funny, Lonely, Romantic, E.t.c Qoetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.