Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? (18140 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by MyneWhite1(f): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
One question that hasn't been really tackled a lot, and which I found while looking through the search phrases for my blog is the title of this post. Are men willing to wait till marriage? I know for certain that some men are, or maybe I'm wrong. I think the more important question may be, where are celibate men and are they enough to go round?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2013/01/are-men-willing-to-wait-till-marriage.html

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
I wish they were.

7 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Adufaye(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eh! Am i mad,wen dem no cause my tin

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Obinnau(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
i think i made the list of celibates till marriage

6 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Obinnau(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
but come o! Is it only men? What about our women? I am rolling my eyes.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by IZUKWU(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
So that what will happen exactly, it is not like am keeping it for anybody. Was well into my twenties infact at youth service when i made the decision to lose my virginity status. Was begining to be ashamed of it sef. What's the big deal. Imagine my gf then, when i told her later after our third time that she was my first devoted her time and self to teach me the rudiments of love making, it was quite an experience and after youth service and her . Oh boy! I went on rampage.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yes. Some men are ready. But what about the ladies that agrees with their man on sex after marriage & ended up losing their virginity through their shameful act.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Well,not everyone believes pre-marital s3x is immoral.these ones fall into the 'unwilling' category.Only few hold virginity till marriage as a moral sign of dignity and are willing to stay celibate until married. In all,it depends on a person's conviction.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Yes. Some men are ready. But what about the ladies that agrees with their man on sex after marriage & ended up losing their virginity through their shameful act.
abi ooo....
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Seconded
nikkyshyne: I wish they were.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
We'll it's not like the ladies raped the men. They unfortunately caved in and both parties played a role.
Okiki_Oluwa: Yes. Some men are ready. But what about the ladies that agrees with their man on sex after marriage & ended up losing their virginity through their shameful act.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
totalbaby: We'll it's not like the ladies raped the men. They unfortunately caved in and both parties played a role.
Both parties ? you mean an outsider/another man/a strange dude
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by xynerise: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
@topic. O boy e hard o! undecided
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 10, 2013
U mean when d world has come to an end?Pls,ask beta question! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2013
kimberluge: U mean when d world has come to an end?Pls,ask beta question! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

With the kind of photo you have on your profile; no man would like to wait.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by ITbomb(m): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2013
Yea, men can wait of course under one condition

She either provides the sex and the guy provides her upkeep among

Others

or she keeps her body and the guy keeps back his money,

After All Na Love coverth all things!!

SO SAYETH 190

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by ojoko1(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2013
Few of us. Of which I'm one.. Warefa U̶̲̥̅̊ tink

5 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by strangest(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2013
yes , if women are willing to stop asking for money till marriage... its that simple...

10 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by victorD3: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2013
I love good sex so the woman I want to be with has to perfect that act by practice, and how do we practice if not via premarital sex.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2013
Foolish men would.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls do we stil have virgins in this satanic age *Just curious*
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by robinhoodd2(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2013
the question that begs for answers is; who are those impatient guys having it with?

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by mca795: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2013
Its rely hard bt if she is a virgin shurely i will wait.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by 001solar(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2013
To me it not possible i don't know of any other person
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by mapet: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2013
I made the list of Celibate till marriage too cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by gp66(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2013
i believe its the virgins with dignity that can hold unto their pride til marriage.

A real God fearing Christain can also stand by marriage b4 sex.

As for me, that girl must be a virgin bfor i will wait til after marriage, xcept i become a stunch Christain.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2013
The problem is that while you're (foolishly) waiting, there is a high chance that other ruthless men are bleeping her senseless elsewhere. When you eventually marry her, she would of course claim to be technically a virgin - that she lost her hymen while doing routine exercises. If you insist on making noise about how wide and loose her punny is, she would impudently ask you: 'Did you marry me for me or for my hymen'? The idea is to blackmail you into accepting and tolerating the fact that you have been conned into paying a high price for damaged goods.

The point is: what is the sense in waiting until marriage to have sex with someone that is already having sex with other people?

20 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2013
totalbaby: We'll it's not like the ladies raped the men. They unfortunately caved in and both parties played a role.
nothing unfortunate here dear, they allowed themselves to be decieved easily.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Dozieson(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: I wish they were.
will u keep ur virginity until marriage?
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2013
The truth of this matter is that there is no way to tell if a man is a virgin or not.if its d same way with girls I bet everybody in this world will be a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2013
pro01:
The point is: what is the sense in waiting until marriage to have sex with someone that is already having sex with other people?
absolutely pointless.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2013
Celibacy is impractical to me. How do u know you both are sexually compatible? How does she know I won't be a perpetual bad lay? I don't care for virginity, hardly the most important thing that goes into making any man-woman relationship click...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text / Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.