Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? (18162 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2013
It goes both ways. What abt the girls who are waiting yet the guy is screwing the whole town. It all boils down in kind of partner you get. You need to be careful and learn them very well.
alphamars: I guess they are guys out there that can wait. But what if u are faithfully waiting and she is getting it from anoda dude??. No body wants 2 play the fool in dis modern world where gals give it out like there is nothing to it.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by infonwose(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2013
well, i fall in d list of celibates till marriage... N i promise 2 keep 2 it n religiously and morally,it is d best 2 me.. ..... Well it is ones choiceoooooo......
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2013
Adaeze003:
And you're wise?

O well, it doesn't matter what guys think. If a lady wants to wait till marriage she can! Everyone has his/her life so live it according to your convictions/own your life! Don't let anyone pressure you into anything you don't wanna do. That's my take!

Yes o o. I am very very wise. Hence I won't be in celibacy when some one else is fucking the hell out of my would-be-spouse. Chikena! cool
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2013
honeric01:

Meaning the authors of the holy books (Bible) were foolish to have instructed against fornication/adultry/pre-marital sex?

Na you wise pass.
Nope they were not foolish. During their time, virginity was the in-thing. If they are to write the bible based ony what is happening now, it will include if u must marry a virgin make sure u take her for verification in a reliable hospital. Make sure u have HIV test before marriage, do not dig into the past of ur wife to be because u may not like what you find there as it is likely she was an aristo who people paid 10k upwards to yansh the heck out her all night. Etc. get the message? Na bible say be as gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent. If you like, do mumu, who knows, may be I'm yanshing ur spouse while you are claiming temporary celibacy. angry

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by adahib: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
I don't understand why folks are arguing about this.wait,don't wait and the likes. I think it is a personal thing.who wants to wait,should,by all means wait until after marriage.who doesn't,should go ahead and screw his or her brains out.
Personally,i will never entertain the idea of waiting till marriage.if the young missy thinks otherwise,the door is wide open. Don't bother trying to convince me to wait because it is pointless and you can be sure that i won't tell you not to wait.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by madridsta007(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
fem30:
Nope they were not foolish. During their time, virginity was the in-thing. If they are to write the bible based ony what is happening now, it will include if u must marry a virgin make sure u take her for verification in a reliable hospital. Make sure u have HIV test before marriage, do not dig into the past of ur wife to be because u may not like what you find there as it is likely she was an aristo who people paid 10k upwards to yansh the heck out her all night. Etc. get the message? Na bible say be as gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent. If you like, do mumu, who knows, may be I'm yanshing ur spouse while you are claiming temporary celibacy. angry

LOL... During their 'time'. I'm sure your likes are the type that rush to say and claim 'Amen' to prayers of blessing and increase in the Bible or Koran and then turn a blind eye to the practice of celibacy before marriage preached in the same Holy Books. #Hypocrisy... undecided undecided
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
even if you are not celibate and you are having sex, someone could still be screwing your girl so whats the point?
fem30:

Yes o o. I am very very wise. Hence I won't be in celibacy when some one else is fucking the hell out of my would-be-spouse. Chikena! cool
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
totalbaby: even if you are not celibate and you are having sex, someone could still be screwing your girl so whats the point?
The point is, she is getting screwed and I am screwing someone else so the relationship is balanced and unbiased. grin
But I know I will get a virgin to marry sha ;not those that will say they lost their hymen bŷ climbing mango trees o o . The only that will tear that hymn is my kini.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
fem30:

9 out of 10 times, the girl is being bleeped by another man (or men) while her mumu boyfriend/fiance is "waiting" till marriage (a marriage that might never take place sef). She's likely sleeping with some guy that she is gaining something significant from, it could be her lecturer, or her boss, colleague, customer, or just about anyone else. Never ever believe a woman's assurances of fidelity or loyalty. It is absolutely worthless most of the time.

I had a friend way back that suffered the same humiliating fate. His Muslim hijab-wearing, supposedly 'chaste' girlfriend convinced him to wait until marriage, and he did. . .spending his life savings on her and lavishing her with all his affections with the hope that he had found a rare gem. Unfortuntaely, the girl (a law school student) somehow got pregnant for a married man - the man owned the law chambers she was doing her attachment in. You need to see how 'principled', virtuous, sophisticated and strong-willed this girl seemed prior to that time: The sort of girl you would vouch for as the 'exception' when discussing girls' unreliability. When we heard about her strange pregnancy, my friend almost died of shock and defeat, as he felt like the biggest fool ever. He had never seen her bra, let alone panties, yet she got pregnant for a married man - and kept the pregnancy.

Countless other examples of this abound, just that most don't get pregnant while cheating on their 'waiting' mumu fiance. . .so you might never find out.

Waiting for any darn girl is a ridiculous idea for so many reasons.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
pro01:

9 out of 10 times, the girl is being bleeped by another man (or men) while her mumu boyfriend/fiance is "waiting" till marriage (a marriage that might never take place sef) . She's likely sleeping with some guy that she is gaining something significant from, it could be her lecturer, or her boss, colleague, customer, or just about anyone else. Never ever believe a woman's assurances of fidelity or loyalty. It is absolutely worthless most of the time.

I had a friend way back that suffered the same humiliating fate. His Muslim hijab-wearing, supposedly 'chaste' girlfriend convinced him to wait until marriage, and he did. . .spending his life savings on her and lavishing her with all his affections with the hope that he had found a rare gem. Unfortuntaely, the girl (a law school student) somehow got pregnant for a married man - the man owned the law chambers she was doing her attachment in. You need to see how 'principled', virtuous, sophisticated and strong-willed this girl seemed prior to that time: The sort of girl you would vouch for as the 'exception' when discussing girls' unreliability. When we heard about her strange pregnancy, my friend almost died of shock and defeat, as he felt like the biggest fool ever. He had never seen her bra, let alone panties, yet she got pregnant for a married man - and kept the pregnancy.

Countless other examples of this abound, just that most don't get pregnant while cheating on their 'waiting' mumu fiance. . .so you might never find out.

Waiting for any damned girl is a ridiculous idea for so many reasons.
Thanks bros, some of the peeps never learn from the mistakes of others.i was once fucking the heck out of a member of those denominations that tie their hair and don't wear trousers. And she told me that her fiancé agreed they should wait till after marriage. I then asked her what she will say about loosing her virginity. She said she already told him that she was molested when she was young and as such shouldn't be an issue. I then asked what if he complains abt the tightness as I observed she doesn't have the self tightening type, she said she will say she uses tappons and dat she doesn't think he knows women as much as I am trying to imply.
As I am talking to you, she is married to him and I bleeped the hell out of her.
Conclusion, never take the chances.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
madridsta007:

LOL... During their 'time'. I'm sure your likes are the type that rush to say and claim 'Amen' to prayers of blessing and increase in the Bible or Koran and then turn a blind eye to the practice of celibacy before marriage preached in the same Holy Books. #Hypocrisy... undecided undecided
If you like be covering ur 'mumu ness' by calling me an hypocrite .

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
fem30:
Thanks bros, some of the peeps never learn from the mistakes of others.i was once fucking the heck out of a member of those denominations that tie their hair and don't wear trousers. And she told me that her fiancé agreed they should wait till after marriage. I then asked her what she will say about loosing her virginity. She said she already told him that she was molested when she was young and as such shouldn't be an issue. I then asked what if he complains abt the tightness as I observed she doesn't have the self tightening type, she said she will say she uses tappons and dat she doesn't think he knows women as much as I am trying to imply.
As I am talking to you, she is married to him and I bleeped the hell out of her.
Conclusion, never take the chances.

Lol. Your head dey there. Some of us have been around for long; we know how sh1t - all kinds of unbelievable sh1t - goes down where women are concerned. You can imagine a 'born again' girl that had already formulated a well-crafted story to sell to her would-be husband? Tampons? Lol.meanwhile, how come they all recycle this hackneyed story of being raped when they were young?

The mistake many guys make is thhat when a girl refuses to sleep with them , they assume she must be virtuous or disciplined - and that applies to her dealings with other guys. Big lie. I've long stopped allowing any girl 'test' her fake virtue on me. If my game isn't working quickly enough to get intimate (max one month), I discard her quickly to cut my losses and save my precious time. Same girl might be using her money to pay for a hotel room where she would sleep with a man that promised her a job or a promotion or pass marks or whatever else she desperately needs. These people are incredible. I've seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
pro01:

Lol. Your head dey there. Some of us have been around for long; we know how sh1t - all kinds of unbelievable sh1t - goes down where women are concerned. You can imagine a 'born again' girl that had already formulated a well-crafted story to sell to her would-be husband? Tampons? Lol.meanwhile, how come they all recycle this hackneyed story of being raped when they were young?

The mistake many guys make is thhat when a girl refuses to sleep with them , they assume she must be virtuous or disciplined - and that applies to her dealings with other guys. Big lie. I've long stopped allowing any girl 'test' her fake virtue on me. If my game isn't working quickly enough to get intimate (max one month), I discard her quickly to cut my losses and save my precious time. Same girl might be using her money to pay for a hotel room where she would sleep with a man that promised her a job or a promotion or pass marks or whatever else she desperately needs. These people are incredible. I've seen it all.
What you said is straight to the bull's eye. Cutting losses is the theme. But I assure you, that some people on here will label us as the devil's advocate.

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Adaeze003(f): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
^^ it is you who have said so... smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
To each their own. At the end of the day they are the same ones who want to marry virgins. Nonsense.
Adaeze003: ^^ it is you who have said so... smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by cleric(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
It is biblical to wait.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
totalbaby: To each their own. At the end of the day they are the same ones who want to marry virgins. Nonsense.
Na crime to marry virgin? No be person go marry dem?

Neways, totalbaby if you be virgin i assure u of marriage by may 2013 (i am serious) and i will wait till after the wedding before doing the deed (but after verification of course grin ).

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by nollywood20: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
[size=18pt]This is a true confession.
A young Nigerian woman is now born again and engaged to a born again brother and insists that they must not have premarital sex. In this case, she is not protecting her virginity, but her Christianity since she is not a virgin.
Then she has a weakness for another man who is a player. The man can take advantage of her weakness and sleep with her while her fiancé is still waiting until the wedding night.

I have seen cases where Nigerian girls pretending to abstain from sexual intercourse before marriage to their boyfriends were sleeping with other guys.That is why Nigerian guys don't believe them again.[/size]
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]This is a true confession.
A young Nigerian woman is now born again and engaged to a born again brother and insists that they must not have premarital sex. In this case, she is not protecting her virginity, but her Christianity since she is not a virgin.
Then she has a weakness for another man who is a player. The man can take advantage of her weakness and sleep with her while her fiancé is still waiting until the wedding night.

I have seen cases where Nigerian girls pretending to abstain from sexual intercourse before marriage to their boyfriends were sleeping with other guys.That is why Nigerian guys don't believe them again.[/size]
Bull's eye
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Toppie2(f): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
pro01:

9 out of 10 times, the girl is being bleeped by another man (or men) while her mumu boyfriend/fiance is "waiting" till marriage (a marriage that might never take place sef). She's likely sleeping with some guy that she is gaining something significant from, it could be her lecturer, or her boss, colleague, customer, or just about anyone else. Never ever believe a woman's assurances of fidelity or loyalty. It is absolutely worthless most of the time.

Waiting for any darn girl is a ridiculous idea for so many reasons.
You know as much as i like you, i mean your comments on many issues here, it saddens my heart when you make sweeping generalizations about women. Are your comments really experiential or imaginary?
@fem30, so you'll marry a virgin abi? are you sure you're not femi joseph? You'd better wake up you've been dreaming!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Toppié2:
You know as much as i like you, i mean your comments on many issues here, it saddens my heart when you make sweeping generalizations about women. Are your comments really experiential or imaginary?
@fem30, so you'll marry a virgin abi? are you sure you're not femi joseph? You'd better wake up you've been dreaming!

My dear, I don't make sweeping generalisations, I always leave a 'margin of error', lol. Of course my comments are experiential - first hand, second hand, and all the way to tenth hand experience. We're active participants, observers, and spectators (rolled into one) in this game of life.

It takes a lot for me to reach conclusions (I hardly 'jump' into conclusions at first impulse on any issue), but one has seen a lot in this regard, so that's what it is. The world is a better place when we keep it real. I'd gladly marry a self-confessed (ex)prrrostitute if need be. What makes it all ridiculous (for those of us that can see through it) is unnecessary pretence. That's the real issue. Unnecessary pretence.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Toppie2(f): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
pro01:

My dear, I don't make sweeping generalisations, I always leave a 'margin of error', lol. Of course my comments are experiential - first hand, second hand, and all the way to tenth hand experience. We're active participants, observers, and spectators (rolled into one) in this game of life.

It takes a lot for me to reach conclusions (I hardly 'jump' into conclusions at first impulse on any issue), but one has seen a lot in this regard, so that's what it is. The world is a better place when we keep it real. I'd gladly marry a self-confessed (ex)prrrostitute if need be. What makes it all ridiculous (for those of us that can see through it) is unnecessary pretence. That's the real issue. Unnecessary pretence.
And i pray you stop meeting the pretentious ones that have made the rest of us a fair game on nairaland! I was even thinking you're a misogynist, but i know you 'like' us, you just have not had a reason to trust us.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2013
Toppié2:
Yes o o , I go marry virgin and no be dream. May be na u be the virgin wey I go marry sef.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 12, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]This is a true confession.

God bless you. But some Nigerian guys still fall gullibly for them by believing their 'wait till after wedding' bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by PreciousBro: 2:44am On Jan 12, 2013
I'm gonna keep it real,my post might be an epistle buh try to get the point in it.

Okay,by the biblical phase of it all,men can and are suppose to wait on the right time to have it,YES and that's after marriage,it takes the knowledge,fear and supreme or utmost doctrine and faith of the lord to,that person,if you'd ask me is no doubt a saint'.......

And please people don't go about deceiving your selves along with others that belief they can,thinking and saying to them that they can't because they it'd be a lie.......I stand for the uncompromising truth"in that regard of religion,because you are either in or out,no ojoro! cheesy God is the truth hence,the light we seek. You don't assert your distrust of being a saint,saying what if she's cheating on me with another guy,for the lord God has it covered, provided you're true to your self in spirit and faith...belief and trust and she won't,because you'll meet your kind says the lord !.....LoL" grin

However,like I said before,that is in regards to the whole truth but,its a matter of choice of course and sadly I aint a saint....Bleep y'all ,I'll let my God judge me not y'all. We live in a world full of deceit and yes,truth, which makes it a reality.......girls deceive boys ,boys deceive girls,and we've all in one or many ways fall short of the glory of God... Usually the whole essence of the wait-till marriage thingy is solely on the innocence" .... If she aint a V' why would I wait ?? Its not like am a saint,hello ?

Personally,I can only wait if she's a virgin with thorough assertion that she is,otherwise,what's the essence when she aint ? No trust, and as such,I wouldn't wanna be deceived due to my experience in life,because girls are strange beings(I'm sorry o) ....

A girl that aint a virgin can tell a lie to her supposed spouse who she's virtually portraying this self-righteous virtue to,denying him the rights to sexx while banging his hommie in camera,after all to her,she already has a man in the oustanding(you) for marriage(yea,they are selfish like that) .she can do all that for the sake of her whole self image in the good light to any man she deems willing to tie the knot with her,.....if you read carefully,you'd see its just distrust on the high side,why ? Because I/we aint virgin(s) ourselves. And that is the whole thing to it ! But a virgin will have no choice but to trust and hope for a virgin knowing he hasn't toiled his innocence and often times,gets what he or she deserves. (A virgin in return)

I'm not in lust for one,but if I do get one,that would be a plus provided she's beautiful character-wise. wink and as for the question of the topic ? No, I'm sorry I can't wait and my reasons ,thus as the above ! Lol" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2013
~PreciousBro~:
I'm gonna keep it real,my post might be an epistle buh try to get the point in it.

Okay,by the biblical phase of it all,men can and are suppose to wait on the right time to have it,YES and that's after marriage,it takes the knowledge,fear and supreme or utmost doctrine and faith of the lord to,that person,if you'd ask me is no doubt a saint'.......

And please people don't go about deceiving your selves along with others that belief they can,thinking and saying to them that they can't because they it'd be a lie.......I stand for the uncompromising truth"in that regard of religion,because you are either in or out,no ojoro! cheesy God is the truth hence,the light we seek. You don't assert your distrust of being a saint,saying what if she's cheating on me with another guy,for the lord God has it covered, provided you're true to your self in spirit and faith...belief and trust and she won't,because you'll meet your kind says the lord !.....LoL" grin

However,like I said before,that is in regards to the whole truth but,its a matter of choice of course and sadly I aint a saint....Bleep y'all ,I'll let my God judge me not y'all. We live in a world full of deceit and yes,truth, which makes it a reality.......girls deceive boys ,boys deceive girls,and we've all in one or many ways fall short of the glory of God... Usually the whole essence of the wait-till marriage thingy is solely on the innocence" .... If she aint a V' why would I wait ?? Its not like am a saint,hello ?

Personally,I can only wait if she's a virgin with thorough assertion that she is,otherwise,what's the essence when she aint ? No trust, and as such,I wouldn't wanna be deceived due to my experience in life,because girls are strange beings(I'm sorry o) ....

A girl that aint a virgin can tell a lie to her supposed spouse who she's virtually portraying this self-righteous virtue to,denying him the rights to sexx while banging his hommie in camera,after all to her,she already has a man in the oustanding(you) for marriage(yea,they are selfish like that) .she can do all that for the sake of her whole self image in the good light to any man she deems willing to tie the knot with her,.....if you read carefully,you'd see its just distrust on the high side,why ? Because I/we aint virgin(s) ourselves. And that is the whole thing to it ! But a virgin will have no choice but to trust and hope for a virgin knowing he hasn't toiled his innocence and often times,gets what he or she deserves. (A virgin in return)

I'm not in lust for one,but if I do get one,that would be a plus provided she's beautiful character-wise. wink and as for the question of the topic ? No, I'm sorry I can't wait and my reasons ,thus as the above ! Lol" grin grin

Tell dem bruv.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Toppie2(f): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2013
fem30:
Yes o o , I go marry virgin and no be dream. May be na u be the virgin wey I go marry sef.
lol, for your mind!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Toppié2:
lol, for your mind!
Don't under estimate the God I serve. He said He will not with-hold any good thing from me and that whatsoever I ask in the name of Jesus, I shall have.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Toppie2(f): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
fem30:
Don't under estimate the God I serve. He said He will not with-hold any good thing from me and that whatsoever I ask in the name of Jesus, I shall have.
lol...so you know virginity is a "good thing". The desires of your heart shall be granted IJN. Pray and work towards it, it is well!
Btw, In case you don't know where to get one, just contact me. I have many of them as friends and sisters*winks*
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sowi I dnt want a man who has screwed the hol town. No thanks
fem30:
Na crime to marry virgin? No be person go marry dem?

Neways, totalbaby if you be virgin i assure u of marriage by may 2013 (i am serious) and i will wait till after the wedding before doing the deed (but after verification of course grin ).
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Toppié2:
lol...so you know virginity is a "good thing". The desires of your heart shall be granted IJN. Pray and work towards it, it is well!
Btw, In case you don't know where to get one, just contact me. I have many of them as friends and sisters*winks*
The Lord works in mysterious ways ! grin hippie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love, Funny, Lonely, Romantic, E.t.c Qoetes / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.