Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,465 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Do You Know Your HIV Status? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Your HIV Status? (11610 Views)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / How Often Do You Take Your Hiv Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
basty: I did last when my wife Registered with Lasuth in the ante-natal thing.
However, I have had series of unprotected sex.
What about that?.

Series of ...... With your wife or ex-marital agents?
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by ceejay80s(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ poster, U DEY FIND WHO U GO GIVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? NO BE ME UNA GO KOBA. e beta say i die and i no know than die of the dredded disease

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by koolguy88(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
i can do that 100 times a day. do you know why
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by mrsough(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
At this modernage, not knowing your HIV status is as bad as one loosing his life...
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Shaw007(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva: Last time i checked i was negative. But i nearly burst open the head of the doctor because i never asked them to conduct a HIV test on me. Neither did i pay for it.

Here's how it ensued:

Doctor: We have to conduct a Malaria and Typhoid test to ascertain if you have any in your body

Me: Ok

He writes some gibberish on a paper and asks me to take it to the lab.

I went to the lab and my blood was taken and when the result was taken, i was asked to take it to the doctor to interpret it for me.

Doctor: From the test results, you have Typhoid and malaria.

Me: Ok Doctor.

Doctor: And for the HIV test...

Me: HIV wetin? I didn't pay for that.

Doctor: We offer HIV tests free to all patients.

Me: What sort of rubbish is that. How can you conduct a test i did not ask for. This is an invasion of privacy bla bla bla.

Doctor: **In my mind i had already broken his head with bottle before he said**- The result is negative

Me: Ohh ok
haha. . .Laf wan kill me die!!!

Tho its reaLLy GOod to check sha,because,if peradventure one is Positive,u can quickLy keep it in check b4 it goes on overdrive and becomes unstoppabLe,cos i remember when i was waiting for mine and a man's virus Level had gotten to undetectabLe leveLs(so they said)
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
not a small thing oooo. Im very scared to test but my partner test every there months....
Sometimes, i have unprotected s3x which is very regrettable immediately i finish the fun. im scared since i came back from Africa recently cos i did it without protection repeatedly with my gf and several girls when condom break and i decide to finish it with the risk.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
aventura:

I think somebody needed to be banned here @ Mods
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Prodigee: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Seconded! D guy dey mara!!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Its really sad when condom breaks with the wrong person or when a desperate girl forcefully sit on standing dick cos of the strong romantic feelings, b4 u know it, u already taking risk.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY AND DELIVER HIS CHILDREN...ANY GIRL WEN CARRY HIV OR GONO NOR GO LIKE US ...AMEN.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by emmyid(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Not yet o, I bleeped a gal witout condom and she caused it. Afta d whole ting i bcame scared and forced her 2 show me her Hiv test which waz negative. As for me, I waz stil a virgin b4 d act, Definitely negative. It been more than three months ago. I tink am negative...amen
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
ghettodreamz:

I think somebody needed to be banned here @ Mods
as in...but if person talk garri or 1st to comment, their hand go dey scratch dem to ban...
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sicozone(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
I NO KNOW AM OOOOOOO abi hw e go take add to my G.P........
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Okworigeorge(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
it seems most NLanders r HIV positive.....dem d fear 2 enta diz thrend

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by fkaz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
MOD
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Okworigeorge(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
i dnt knw my status o....i was a virgin 3months ago, had my 1st n only s3x unprotectd***GOD SAVE US
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by osifred(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva: Last time i checked i was negative. But i nearly burst open the head of the doctor because i never asked them to conduct a HIV test on me. Neither did i pay for it.

Here's how it ensued:

Doctor: We have to conduct a Malaria and Typhoid test to ascertain if you have any in your body

Me: Ok

He writes some gibberish on a paper and asks me to take it to the lab.

I went to the lab and my blood was taken and when the result was taken, i was asked to take it to the doctor to interpret it for me.

Doctor: From the test results, you have Typhoid and malaria.

Me: Ok Doctor.

Doctor: And for the HIV test...

Me: HIV wetin? I didn't pay for that.

Doctor: We offer HIV tests free to all patients.

Me: What sort of rubbish is that. How can you conduct a test i did not ask for. This is an invasion of privacy bla bla bla.

Doctor: **In my mind i had already broken his head with bottle before he said**- The result is negative

Me: Ohh ok

Jokes apart it is very wrong and unethical for you to be tested of hiv without your consent. If Na be you I for sue them for invading of privacy but thankEd am not you. Lol
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
I dnt knw, I am nt yet interested in it cos I am too yung to hve HIV
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by ismhab(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
Abujafood: @OP

Yea I know mine but I won't tell you!
POSITIVE.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by searay(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
I went to the hospital but can't do it. See fear! I don't know if one can secretly do it for me
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Odunnu: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Yes, Negative.
Last time I checked was in November
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by deelummy: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Why should I fret over an harmless virus.
Hiv/Aids is a scam.
ARV drugs is a multimillion dollars industry.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by jadakiss213(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
deelummy: Why should I fret over an harmless virus.
Hiv/Aids is a scam.
ODE u don die finish! i used to av such doubts till i lost a close fam friend,her husband and cuz to AIDs..that shyt is real man.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Revolva(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
deelummy: Why should I fret over an harmless virus.
Hiv/Aids is a scam.

Truth !!! These western world are magaing us here...
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by searay(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
How I wish there is a Seun can arrange for software that can test all Nairalanders at a mere touching of their keypad/keyboard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians And Dirty Habits: Can We Ever Change? / The Nature Healing Power Of Living Water and The Bio Disc / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.