Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (36410 Views)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Ganj(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2008
:oTrust me girls with tatoos are very attractive. The clause is Our Tradition does not support it but i personally dig girls with Tatoos. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2008
Truth is,

Tattoos don't look that cute on dark skin!

Especially the colourful ones!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by paaj: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2008
well, in my own opinion, i think tattoos on a lady makes her look irresponsible sad sad sad so i dont see any reason why i would want to get one. this is naija. we dont have to copy everything we see in movies
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 2:35am On Mar 22, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . i'm licking my lips right now!!! grin grin grin

LOL you meant those harsh lips of yours grin grin grin abeg put some vaseline on it jare, infact vegetable would be better tongue

loool. what was your moms reaction??
i am thinkin of gettin a tatto on my lower back, just above my ass.
but if ma dad finds out, i am pretty sure hell will freeze over.
At first she was furious and was yelling all crazy cheesy cheesy lol I was just quite the whole time. But she lately on, it wasn’t surprising because I have nose piercing and that it my body. She got over it jare,abi what else can she do, but my dad is cool with it, I remembered when I got my nose ring, he said like I looked like an Hausa girl
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by iice(f): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2008
yemivictor:

Truth is,

Tattoos don't look that cute on dark skin!

Especially the colourful ones!! undecided

Colored tatts look good on light skin
Black tattoos look better on dark skin than on light skin.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yongbabe(f): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2008
[/font][/size]
At first she was furious and was yelling all crazy cheesy cheesy lol I was just quite the whole time. But she lately on, it wasn’t surprising because I have nose piercing and that it my body. She got over it jare,abi what else can she do, but my dad is cool with it, I remembered when I got my nose ring, he said like I looked like an Hausa girl
[quote][/quote]

lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Gamine(f): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2008
tattoo gals grin

i just got another tattoo on my right shoulder embarassed tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Hardballer(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2008
i thnk a tatto is cool if you young but shit grown folks guys and babes , gettin tats what you tryin to be gangsta at ya age ? :\ cmon . thnk about it a married woman or man wit tats , when you old you'd still be lookin at that tat its gonna look outta place
remember u aint gon be young 4eva
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yongbabe(f): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2008
Gamine:

tattoo gals grin

i just got another tattoo on my right shoulder embarassed tongue

what happened this tyme??

yemivictor:

@ yong babe,

Who says i'm not a pro!? grin kiss grin

i dont want ur own kind of pro wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by ojozie: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2008
Tattoos shocked shocked !!!All u pretty pu-na-nies with 2 or more thumbs up.Tattoo (temperary or parmanent) is an art, and art as we all know is an expression of ur inner most sef. Chicks with tatts to me are exceptional, outstanding, eye catching when you wear a visible one, different from our regulars and they can spice up u know what,lol grin.Frost ursef in all ways Suga plums, indian, japanese, chinese e.t.c wat ever one ur wearing flunt it, NA UR BODY after all,Garbish!!!Am even having my Gal wear sum tatts for me soon.Am cool wit chicks n tatts jus like chicken n bear cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Gamine(f): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2008
@yong babe
i ran into some metal object embarassed cry

abi the object ran into me undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yongbabe(f): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2008
Gamine:

@yong babe
i ran into some metal object embarassed cry

ouch! hopefully the scar wont be too visible.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by quinofhart(f): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2008
nice idea isn't it smiley getting a tatt, looking all lovely expressing yourself smiley but wait have you guys seen tatts on old skin? well you do know you will grow old one day right? ok ''sigh'' thot you forgot. cause i tell you that sight ain't pretty, the ink becomes dull and on old skin it looks WRONG. Just thot i mention that , oh yeah with Aids and things i won't trust a tatt palour anywhere, especially Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Gamine(f): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2008
It looks like i tattooed the number 11 on my arm embarassed

it would go soon sha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yongbabe(f): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2008
Gamine:

It looks like i tattooed the number 11 on my arm embarassed

it would go soon sha cheesy

ya, hopefully.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Ganj(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2008
It looks like i tattooed the number 11 on my arm

it would go soon sha
Hw is ur Tatoo now hpe its rapidly healing?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2008
tRoOE:

LOL you meant those harsh lips of yours grin grin grin abeg put some vaseline on it jare, infact vegetable would be better tongue

What do you even know!

I have one of the cutest & kissable lips around!!

Hmmmmm . . . i bet you even have your clit pierced!!!

Omo nla, ijongbon girl!! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2008
OE!

Had you just been gang raped in that your profile picture!? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by bluesky4(f): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2008
personally i wouldnt get one, seen too many tattoo's that have not been done properly.

however, i do appreciate the look of them, i watch la-ink and miami-ink, the artwork is incredible and the colour, wow

i think there is a fine line between a good tat and a tacky one,
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2008
blue-sky:

personally i wouldnt get one, seen too many tattoo's that have not been done properly.
however, i do appreciate the look of them, i watch la-ink and miami-ink, the artwork is incredible and the colour, wow

i think there is a fine line between a good tat and a tacky one,

LOL!

See! That's what happens when you patronize quacks like Omo Eko does!

She's such a cheap skate!! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2008
I gbadun your tattoos grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2008
yemivictor:

What do you even know!

I have one of the cutest & kissable lips around!!

Hmmmmm . . . i bet you even have your clit pierced!!!

Omo nla, ijongbon girl!! grin

Majority of your Naija guys have crusty lips, and you can keep your kissable busted lips to yourself

Clit piercing shocked shocked shocked no i don't go don that way, have got morals

And can you translate the yoruba, not good and reading it embarassed

yemivictor:

OE!

Had you just been gang raped in that your profile picture!? grin grin grin

Gang rape shocked what are question, abeg see your doctor oh, because this is a talk of a sick man

yemivictor:

LOL!

See! That's what happens when you patronize quacks like Omo Eko does!

She's such a cheap skate!! grin

The guy that did my tattoo is good, do you have any idea how hard it is to get an appointment with him to get tattoos, and not to talk about his charges. After my tattoo were done, it was worth the wait and money
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=12pt][font=Garamond]The guy that did my tattoo is good, do you have any idea how hard it is to get an appointment with him to get tattoos, and not to talk about his charges. After my tattoo were done, it was worth the wait and money

Prove it!

Post it & let's see!! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2008
tRoOE:

Clit piercing shocked shocked shocked no i don't go don that way, have got morals

If you could pierce your nose & do a tattoo on your inner thigh without any morality issues!

Why not your clit!?

It's still your body, isn't it? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=12pt][font=Garamond]Majority of your Naija guys have crusty lips, and you can keep your kissable busted lips to yourself

The yoruba basically means "troublesome girl"! grin

Post a picture of your tattoo & i'll post a picture of my lips!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by omoovie(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2008
I understand you guys saying it's not our culture but that's kind of a fallacy because tattoos as they appear in American "culture" right now are a fusion of the tattoo arts of Japan and the scarification rituals found in so many Nigerian and African cultures. I have facial marks and my great grandma had those indigo blue tattoos common to Igbos. To me da 1 na tattoo oh! If I didn't have such an unreasonable fear of needles and my mother breaking my head grin I'd get one on my lower shoulder and 1 on my chest.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2008
Prove it!

Post it & let's see!! grin

Sorry oh my tattoo are not might to be seen by faceless people grin, it's cute sha, there is name written inside the pic, sun shade/ sun shine outside, mix with different colors of flowers, but i can't tell you exactly what the whole picture looks like

yemivictor:

If you could pierce your nose & do a tattoo on your inner thigh without any morality issues!

Why not your clit!?

It's still your body, isn't it? grin

For your information, there is a big difference in nose and clit piercing. I having a nose ring does not prove I got no type morals nor does it define the type of person I am

yemivictor:

The yoruba basically means "troublesome girl"! grin

Post a picture of your tattoo & i'll post a picture of my lips!! kiss kiss kiss

Hehehe, lol and who want to those ugly lips of yours
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2008
Omo Eko, could you please do me a favour!?

Try brushing up on your written english!!

It is simply woeful!!!

Thank you! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2008
Mr. busted chopped up lips, what makes you think you can write, fucking dummy that can't speak proper English

Now f**k out and return back to the jungle
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by ne4real(f): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2008
i love tatoos so much cos they can be sexy. i have two, a cross on my arm and one at my back.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2008
ne4real:

i love tatoos so much because they can be sexy. i have two, a cross on my arm and one at my back.

Really!?

You know what? You're not bad looking!!

And i was hoping i could get a glimpse of your tattoos!!!

At least, the cross on your arm!

Were they very painful!? smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by monibabe: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
I love tatoos, and im thinkin of geting one bfore d yr runs out. I luv it with passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out