Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together (8016 Views)

How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by iyobs7(f): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
I am in my late 20's and my girlfriend is in her early 20's
we have been together for almost a year now, sex life is great
But I noticed from the onset that she does not answer her calls
when we are together and this really got to me on Tuesday and I
insisted that she take the call and she refused, but when I left,
I noticed that she answered the call... She later told me tru sms that she is
going home because we were walking together and I walkd far away from
her and gave her some distance, I then replied the sms telling her that
for all I care, the relationship was over...
She has been calling me and her friends wont just let me be
Please house what do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by sistajay(f): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
I think you are her one in ten. Let her go. You deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Idowuogbo(f): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
its eida she has a secret toaster dat she's not comfortable telling u about or, she seeing someone else.

Guy! now listen, if you still gbadun d babe, pick her call and knack am true stories. Give her two options,tell am if d relationship go move to d next bus top she best lay it all on d table or she might as well forget about u. b firm! its 2013... good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
You are not the only one partaking in the party pool.Let this relationship go before she gets preggo and hangs it on you.Forgive if you can afford to share a pool with others,be prepared for consequences though.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by achinaboy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
u need to know that this babe has someone else in the picture,it`s either continue dating her or you leave her alone,i don`t know your capacity,but if you are rich and a business man,then the other one could be the school chewing gum boy,but if you are not rich yet,then the other guy is the money bag that satisfies her finance problem,this is how the world runs good luck
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by seunfly: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Is her call your business, where is the rule of privacy? Though for her not to answer all her calls in your presence make her look suspicious business wise or social wise but her calls is not your business at all except if you did not trust her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by chikeorji123(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Op
honestly l'm proud of u son.Now concentrate on upgrading ur statues once u get to 28+ set up a mature relationship...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Mynd44: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: its eida she has a secret toaster dat she's not comfortable telling u about or, she seeing someone else.

Guy! now listen, if you still gbadun d babe, pick her call and knack am true stories. Give her two options,tell am if d relationship go move to d next bus top she best lay it all on d table or she might as well forget about u. b firm! its 2013... good luck!
Understand this message well. It will help you solve your wahala.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by iyobs7(f): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
seunfly: Is her call your business, where is the rule of privacy? Though for her not to answer all her calls in your presence make are look suspicious business wise or social wise but her calls is not your business at all except if you did not trust her.

I beg to differ on this,
If I dont love her and I want to eat my share and
wipe my mouth, it is understandable, not when I
Love her, guy nor worry \i just pray and hope
whoever u are with now does same thing to you
be it wife or gf then u leave her because she
needs some PRIVACY or PWIVEGHECY angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by chronique(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
You're dating a gal for almost a year & she has never for once,answered her call in your presence,and you're still asking for advice? Is it that you pple intentionally kill your ability to reason when you guys fall in love? Smh.

@ seunfly: what's privacy got to do with this? He's not asking for her p/w to her mails nor checking through her phones. Is "not picking your call" in presence of your partner your own idea of privacy?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by seunfly: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
iyobs7:

I beg to differ on this,
If I dont love her and I want to eat my share and
wipe my mouth, it is understandable, not when I
Love her, guy nor worry \i just pray and hope
whoever u are with now does same thing to you
be it wife or gf then u leave her because she
needs some PRIVACY or PWIVEGHECY angry
my guy take am easy OooooooO!!! Am only talking in a situation where you are both mature and you trust each other like mine. My girl's work requires her alot of secrecy so i don't listen to her conversation and she takes it privatly but trust is the main thing in any realationship. even if she pick her calls in your presence if she is a cheat, she will still cheat. So why can't you step up date mature girl and mind your own business.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by honeric01(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
seunfly:
my guy take am easy OooooooO!!! Am only talking in a situation where you are both mature and you trust each other like mine. My girl's work requires her alot of secrecy so i don't listen to her conversation and she takes it privatly but trust is the main thing in any realationship. even if she pick her calls in your presence if she is a cheat, she will still cheat. So why can't you step up date mature girl and mind your own business.

is your gf into rituals, 419 or aristo? What kinda job would require secrecy? She dey work for SSS ni?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by ben4ever(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dat relationship is a time bomb! beta make ur plan B before it explodes
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Idowuogbo(f): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
honeric01:

is your gf into rituals, 419 or aristo? What kinda job would require secrecy? She dey work for SSS ni?
i tire o! hian!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by honeric01(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i tire o! hian!

i tire o, some people can fit take rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by seunfly: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
honeric01:

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by seunfly: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
honeric01:

No it's N.S****#
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Uwakuwak(f): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
achina boy: u need to know that this babe has someone else in the picture,it`s either continue dating her or you leave her alone,i don`t know your capacity,but if you are rich and a business man,then the other one could be the school chewing gum boy,but if you are not rich yet,then the other guy is the money bag that satisfies her finance problem,this is how the world runs good luck
you know the game'
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Uwakuwak(f): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
iyobs7: I am in my late 20's and my girlfriend is in her early 20's we have been together for almost a year now, sex life is great But I noticed from the onset that she does not answer her calls when we are together and this really got to me on Tuesday and I insisted that she take the call and she refused, but when I left, I noticed that she answered the call... She later told me tru sms that she is going home because we were walking together and I walkd far away from her and gave her some distance, I then replied the sms telling her that for all I care, the relationship was over... She has been calling me and her friends wont just let me be Please house what do you think?
she is showing you some respect, how did u see it?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by mudistr(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
@OP my guess is that your gf has a profile in badoo, and she doesnt want you to spoil her runs. You love her, but you had better think about HIV. Your mum also loves you, and wont want to loose you to the disease
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by iyobs7(f): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Finally picked the call just to hear what she has to say and she said she has loads of toasters and ex breathing down her neck asking her out and possible reconciliation and that the main reason she didn't answer the call was because she was afraid of my reaction. According to her, she has broken the sim card and would do anything I say to get my love and trust back... cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
iyobs7: Finally picked the call just to hear what she has to say and she said she has loads of toasters and ex breathing down her neck asking her out and possible reconciliation and that the main reason she didn't answer the call was because she was afraid of my reaction. According to her, she has broken the sim card and would do anything I say to get my love and trust back... cry cry
u see? wen i comment, u digest! go shake things up wiv her mehn.. some toasters no get sense. i plead on behalf her, ndo! no vex smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by iyobs7(f): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u see? wen i comment, u digest! go shake things up wiv her mehn.. some toasters no get sense. i plead on behalf her, ndo! no vex smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thanks...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
iyobs7: Finally picked the call just to hear what she has to say and she said she has loads of toasters and ex breathing down her neck asking her out and possible reconciliation and that the main reason she didn't answer the call was because she was afraid of my reaction. According to her, she has broken the sim card and would do anything I say to get my love and trust back... cry cry

bro lay out your preferences asap and let her know where you stand. Don't play a doormat at all iyobosa.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Long story cut short, you have no girl friend. That is someone else's girlfriend, and she is "cheating" on her boyfriend with you. . . It will happen again.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by quicksylva(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
wink
byvan: You are not the only one partaking in the party pool.Let this relationship go before she gets preggo and hangs it on you.Forgive if you can afford to share a pool with others,be prepared for consequences though.
Abeg I no understand dis ur pool or party pool

Hope you don't mind explaining
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nigerian girls... wetin

I say wetin dey worry una

I say what is wrong with you gurlz what??!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by mudistr(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
acidosis™:
Nigerian girls... wetin

I say wetin dey worry una

I say what is wrong with you gurlz what??!

shut up. I say shut up!! how can you make such a generalistic statement
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
[quote author=quicksylva] winkAbeg I no understand dis ur pool or party pool

Hope you don't mind explaining[/quote

Pool-womanliness.My personal version of metaphor.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
mudistr:

shut up. I say shut up!! how can you make such a generalistic statement

Its not your business

I say its not your business ooooooooo!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together by quicksylva(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pool-womanliness.

Dis ur oyibo to big 4 me jare

No be my fault say I no finish skool.

Abeg Use grammar were I fit understand
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? / What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK) / See How Lady Compares Fat And Slim Girls (Funny Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.