Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads (9607 Views)

Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators / PDP Wants Fashola Impeached Over Tolls On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads by Abagworo(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:
So can anyone answer my questions as to which state this road is in and who is building it?; it could be NDDC for all we know.

That road cannot last 3 heavy rainy seasons.

Please ignore that bitter Igbo-hater. He wants every single rural road to be heaving with traffic to prove Alaigbo has a significant population; not minding what time of the day the video was taken, and (as Abagworo stated) not minding that it's the hinterland with farm settlements. I for one just love the serene and 'rural' atmosphere; it looks like a nice place to go for a weekend rest.

Ibiasoegbe is a remote community in Oru, Imo State and from what I've read, the road leads to Isseke. Olauda Equiano's community. The villagers seem to be happy that they are finally being linked by tarred road not knowing it would have been better untarred. I guess this is one of those Rochas 6000km rural roads done by the fourth tier Government..
Re: Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads by asha80(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2013
Abagworo:

Ibiasoegbe is a remote community in Oru, Imo State and from what I've read, the road leads to Isseke. Olauda Equiano's community. The villagers seem to be happy that they are finally being linked by tarred road not knowing it would have been better untarred. I guess this is one of those Rochas 6000km rural roads done by the fourth tier Government..
it might also be nddc as there are some road project undertaken by them around oru axis courtsey of h. Uzodinma(how i hate this guy)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads by achi4u(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
This thread has not reach to it apex.

Those in Anambra cities should put a surprise by posting many pictures of the state.
Re: Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^^^Yep. The lack of extensive pictorial evidence makes all these claims unjustified.

For all his ranting and raving you would have expected Chino to upload a gazillion pictures to prove his point about Peter Obi's marvelous works.

He is in Anambra, after all (or so he claims).

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads by OreMI22: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Peter did work.
Re: Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads by donbrowser(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2022
vanbonattel:

No matter how much they steal, the state will never be like......... this grin

this is the new 10 lane express road just completed and commissioned by our able governor Peter Obiigrin

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads by donbrowser(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2022
vanbonattel:

You are twisting and turning as I hit you with points, just face the topic as Chime or Chimaroke has nothing to do with this.
Obi is a failure, if you got any proof of his works just post them, the village roundabout you posted and the Nafdac office of Akunyili is the only work done by Obi in 8 solid years, Theodore Orji will be laughing at Peter Obi now.......
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads by donbrowser(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2022
FreeGlobe:

I really hope you have never mistook obi praise singers on NL to be genuine. Its only a set of individuals that do the praises on any given thread just like eko ile does for Lagos which makes them paid agents.
The truth is that Peter Obi has failed woefully. He is too petty and umambitious to lead a state howbeit Anambra. The entire state reeks of substandard and absent infrastructure, Any project obi has managed to do are so mediocre and wont be around in the next 2 years. Road dualisation, expansion and urban beautification is not in his dictionary. In education he only paints a classroom block in schools in the state and he is done. Everybody wants him to hurry up and leave. He is unpopular in the state. He has stocked all state funds in his bank Fidelity and collecting all interests accruing in the name of saving for the state. No LG elections for 8 years, Awka the capital is a mess and grossly disorganized, No housing estates, nothing!

Mr Seun

Thanks for building this forum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NULGE Declares Strike, Kicks Against Fayose’s Employment / Visa Restrictions: FG, US Officials To Hold Crucial Negotiation Next Week / My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.