Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (36816 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by 2legit2qwt: 2:58am On Jan 11, 2013
Truth be told also, some Nigerians need to start using deodorants, I mean it's not that expensive now cheesy. I avoid hugging sometimes to avoid the odor lipsrsealed
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 3:00am On Jan 11, 2013
2legit2qwt: Truth be told also, some Nigerians need to start using deodorants, I mean it's not that expensive now cheesy. I avoid hugging sometimes to avoid the odor lipsrsealed

this is a racist remark.....
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 11, 2013
2legit2qwt: Truth be told also, some Nigerians need to start using deodorants, I mean it's not that expensive now cheesy. I avoid hugging sometimes to avoid the odor lipsrsealed
mtcheew....which kind rubbish be this?? U wan form sey u fit afford $4 deodorant. Go siddon jo!

Where d heck do y'all see Nigerians that do not use deodorant btw??

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 11, 2013
is this supposed to be a joke? undecided undecided
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by 2legit2qwt: 3:10am On Jan 11, 2013
coogar:

this is a racist remark.....
How can that be racist when i'm a Nigerian? No, the "smelly" part of the statement the woman made was to spite the boy, using "Nigeria" just shows she has a thing against Nigerians.

Shollypopz:
mtcheew....which kind rubbish be this?? U wan form sey u fit afford $4 deodorant. Go siddon jo!

Where d heck do y'all see Nigerians that do not use deodorant btw??

I said some and i don't mean it like an insult. Deodorant is less than $5 now undecided
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 3:10am On Jan 11, 2013
I'm sorry, why are you guys quoting 2legit when 2 people previously wrote the same thing he did?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by 2legit2qwt: 3:13am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
is this supposed to be a joke? undecided undecided

Lol ok maybe i should say some people, i try? cheesy
kandiikane: I'm sorry, why are you guys quoting 2legit when 2 people previously wrote the same thing he did?

Thanks jo, seems they wanna crucify me already tongue
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 11, 2013
But you can't even blame the chic in that video... Naija men and their love for all flat bum having EU chics in the UK caused the madness - if you lot don't treat them like "jewelz" they won't insult your country...

The question should now be, are Nigerians smelly?? grin

I need honest answers! cool
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 11, 2013
Oya, no vex abeg.

*sips juice*
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Lol ok maybe i should say some people, i try? cheesy

No angry angry
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 3:24am On Jan 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:
How can that be racist when i'm a Nigerian? No, the "smelly" part of the statement the woman made was to spite the boy, using "Nigeria" just shows she has a thing against Nigerians.

you could be autophobic.....

shymexx:
But you can't even blame the chic in that video... Naija men and their love for all flat bum having EU chics in the UK caused the madness - if you lot don't treat them like "jewelz" they won't insult your country...
The question should now be, are Nigerians smelly?? grin
I need honest answers! cool

i dunno about you but the nigerians i know in the uk don't smell! how much are deodorants that one cannot buy a bodyspray or a cologne? the woman just said what came to her mouth - it's not like she perceived any smell!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 11, 2013
coogar:
i dunno about you but the nigerians i know in the uk don't smell! how much are deodorants that one cannot buy a body's pray or a cologne? the woman just said what came to her mouth - it's not like she perceived any smell!

Lmao...

Obviously, Nigerians don't smell - I was just messing about...

she should have said fufu smelly Ghanaians - God knows all Ghanaians smell of fufu... grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by 2legit2qwt: 3:27am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
No angry angry

namodella wwhat's up now tongue you know i meant no harm cheesy

Lol @ shymexx and the women grin

I knew my comment was never gonna fly but hell, i can take the heat cool
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 11, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao...

Obviously, Nigerians don't smell - I was just messing about...

she should have said fufu smelly Ghanaians - God knows all Ghanaians smell of fufu... grin
True talk grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

#ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) / Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani / Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.