Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (37163 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by cap28: 2:16am On Jan 11, 2013
the bottom line is that the woman has no respect for blacks thats why she was mouthing off about smelly nigerians - the western media has succeeded in making anything to do with nigeria synonymous with filth, degradation and negativity and she is just another brainwashed white b.tich who has been conditioned to hate blacks, the guy is also full of displaced anger -the funny thing is that guys like him will sooner date a white or mixed race woman than their own black women so in many ways he deserves the abuse he got from this white/mixed race bitch. London is a strange place - its full of people from different racial backgrounds but there is always an undertone of racism bubbling away just beneath the surface, many of the black british people hate themselves and hate being called african - maybe thats why this guy went ape sh.t when the racist bi..ch verbally abused him, the fact that she's sleeping with a black man does not mean she doesnt have contempt for blacks in general, many whites love sleeping with blacks but have zero respect for black people, who you sleep with has nothing to do with what you think about a race in general. i beleive at some point a race war will erupt between the brainwashed blacks who think they are white and white people, because sooner or later the brainwashed blacks in the UK are going to realise that nothing has really changed since the 1950s in this country when it comes to race.

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 11, 2013
cap28: the bottom line is that the woman has no respect for blacks thats why she was mouthing off about smelly nigerians - the western media has succeeded in making anything to do with nigeria synonymous with filth, degradation and negativity and she is just another brainwashed white b.tich who has been conditioned to hate blacks, the guy is also full of displaced anger -the funny thing is that guys like him will sooner date a white or mixed race woman than their own black women so in many ways he deserves the abuse he got from this white/mixed race bitch. London is a strange place - its full of people from different racial backgrounds but there is always an undertone of racism bubbling away just beneath the surface, many of the black british people hate themselves and hate being called african - maybe thats why this guy went ape sh.t when the racist bitch verbally abused him, the fact that she's sleeping with a black man does not mean she doesnt have contempt for blacks in general, many whites love sleeping with blacks but have zero respect for black people, who you sleep with has nothing to do with what you think about a race in general. i beleive at some point a race war will erupt between the brainwashed blacks who think they are white and white people, because sooner or later the brainwashed blacks in the UK are going to realise that nothing has really changed since the 1950s in this country when it comes to race.

Lets not give the western media all the credit. Nairaland gets 25% blame.

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously, I keep hearing this offline. I am prolly more Nigerian than all of Nigerian milers combine.

I chop iru o. It reminds me of my grandma, she used to actually make them fresh in Ekiti. The thing is sweet with fried rice, okra, egusi, etc.

See all these ajebutter babe; itsmodella, idowu, kandii......... Abeg, I dey jelos una wey dey wear gloves use fork chop amala.

Looool grin
Idowuogbo:
i disagree! u wanna compare Nigerians to d Somalians in da UK? gal plueasssssssssssssssssssssee...
Let's call a spade a spade nau. cheesy
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane:

Looool grin

Let's call a spade a spade nau. cheesy
spade ko wheelbarrow ni! grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously, I keep hearing this offline. I am prolly more Nigerian than all of Nigerian milers combine.

I chop iru o. It reminds me of my grandma, she used to actually make them fresh in Ekiti. The thing is sweet with fried rice, okra, egusi, etc.

See all these ajebutter babe; itsmodella, idowu, kandii......... Abeg, I dey jelos una wey dey wear gloves use fork chop amala.
egusi? yes...okra? maybe...fried rice? what the hell? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There was a time I used to use fork to eat eba..yeah, I was ajebo like that grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by spikesC(m): 2:20am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Lol whenever I want to piss off my roomies I take out big chunks of iru, put am in hot warra, let it boil for a while before I add okra grin

One day one day, dem too go post YouTube video cheesy

smh
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by cap28: 2:20am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

apart from nigerians resident in nigeria and abroad, and a few non nigerian blacks who really logs on to nairaland?

compare that to the coverage that the western media has
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 11, 2013
cap28:

apart from nigerians resident in nigeria and abroad, and a few non nigerian blacks who really logs on to nairaland?

compare that to the coverage that the western media has

Nairaland is amongst the top forums. Google search anything thing about Nigeria and it takes you to NL. That's how powerful this sketchy azz website can be.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by spikesC(m): 2:31am On Jan 11, 2013
Its now turning to children's play ground. Biko ka m je baa uru cool
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Meegadough: 2:35am On Jan 11, 2013
toriade: haaahaaa, life don spoil for UK oo. see POLISH babe dey insult a supposed Nigerian shocked shocked. grin grin
lol
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38am On Jan 11, 2013
kai! baba dey ya mehn... i'll catch ur handle leta. its on! cool
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:38am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: fecking double standards! so d random kid calling d lady 'white princess' is not offensive abi? smh!

how is calling the lady 'white princess' offensive? undecided
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40am On Jan 11, 2013
mruknaijaboy:

how is calling the lady 'white princess' offensive? undecided
ask Google. undecided undecided undecided

so if she called him a 'black beast' in return, dats not offensive abi? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 2:44am On Jan 11, 2013
Na black frog joor. Tthe white princess and the black frog. It would have been way better if she had called him that instead of smelly nigerian. grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by 2legit2qwt: 2:47am On Jan 11, 2013
Her boyfriend is fuk1n black? So damn what? When people use that line of being familiar with your race, then you know they're about to show their their prejudice and level of stupidity.
stup1d azz b1tch

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane: Na black frog joor. Tthe white princess and the black frog. It would have been way better if she had called him that instead of smelly nigerian. grin
no d guy na beast for hitting a woman like dat. fecking woman beater!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:53am On Jan 11, 2013
cap28: the bottom line is that the woman has no respect for blacks thats why she was mouthing off about smelly nigerians - the western media has succeeded in making anything to do with nigeria synonymous with filth, degradation and negativity and she is just another brainwashed white b.tich who has been conditioned to hate blacks, the guy is also full of displaced anger -the funny thing is that guys like him will sooner date a white or mixed race woman than their own black women so in many ways he deserves the abuse he got from this white/mixed race bitch. London is a strange place - its full of people from different racial backgrounds but there is always an undertone of racism bubbling away just beneath the surface, many of the black british people hate themselves and hate being called african - maybe thats why this guy went ape sh.t when the racist bi..ch verbally abused him, the fact that she's sleeping with a black man does not mean she doesnt have contempt for blacks in general, many whites love sleeping with blacks but have zero respect for black people, who you sleep with has nothing to do with what you think about a race in general. i beleive at some point a race war will erupt between the brainwashed blacks who think they are white and white people, because sooner or later the brainwashed blacks in the UK are going to realise that nothing has really changed since the 1950s in this country when it comes to race.

i agree, black british are made up of africans and carribeans but jamaican and carribean people hate being called african

but think about it though, the first thing she thought of saying was 'smelly nigerian', why didnt she think of saying 'smelly jamaican' or 'smelly nigger'?, in terms of being black in the uk nigerians/africans get the least respect from other ethnicities after somalians, but somalians are not really in the picture because most people dont even see them as blacks in the uk people just call them somalians like they are there own race, but i think the ethnicity that are more ignorant to nigerians/africans than white people are jamaicans/carribeans
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by 2legit2qwt: 2:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
no d guy na beast for hitting a woman like dat. fecking woman beater!

The guy is also dumb for hitting the woman even though she deserved it, i know i'll probably kill if i hit a woman so i dare not shocked In my mind, i'd have killed her of course cheesy

On a more serious note, you gotta develop a thick skin to deal with women like that, sharp tongued b1tch
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Chei!! I don miss but why is it in the UK whites are always making racist comments about Nigerians.(I've not seen a video of one in the US tongue) Wetin dem Nigerians dey do for there??

ItsModella, u no call me sey better interesting thread dey like this. angry I don miss out on the whole fun sad
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Shollypopz: Chei!! I don miss but why is it in the UK whites are always making racist comments about Nigerians.(I've not seen a video of one in the US tongue) Wetin dem Nigerians dey do for there??

ItsModella, u no call me sey better interesting thread dey like this. angry I don miss out on the whole fun sad
grin grin grin but the thread dey frontpage na..
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

angry angry angry angry
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
angry angry angry angry

Shey i dey lie?

Why the hidden posts? Idowu was hia, wasn't she?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk / The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.