Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (37162 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Seriously London Nigerian homes stink. E be like say them still carry their 'iru' and 'ogiri' come dey cook for here. TUFIAKWA!!!

Ogiri no dey smell, abi which apku you dey chop?
I chop iru too o, but I still dey smell like butterfly.

I don't think Nigerians know how to take care of their odor/body.

They smell like rotten Yama Yama.

Let me be honest, white pipu Sabi smell because dem no dey take bath, Indians smell, Chinese have MO issue etc, but Nigerian ppl know how to dangerously combine all types of odor in one body.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2013
*falls from pirate boat*
grin

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2013
jesos!!!!! ilekeeeeeeee! on a public forum? am going to call dat guy in d vid to come stuff his fist down ur throat. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Ogiri no dey smell, abi which abi you dey chop?
ogiri dey smell yakpa...effing stink bomb.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by denzel2009: 1:57am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

FOB Nigerians smell, to be honest. Old bush Nigerians smell the worst because they don't believe in modern products like deodorant, soap, perfume, toothpaste etc.

They smell over here too.

duh you should spray them with fabreeze or ambipur
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
ogiri dey smell yakpa...effing stink bomb.

Isn't ogiri another name for pap/eko/ogi?

It's odorless.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Isn't ogiri another name for pap/eko/ogi?

It's odorless.
Nah, this is ogiri...

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 11, 2013
denzel2009:

duh you should spray them with fabreeze or ambipur

Oya, make I start with you grin

Raise your legs. grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
Nah, this is ogiri...

Da fuq is that?

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:01am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Da fuq is that?
iru! locust beans..
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by ballabriggs: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Ogiri no dey smell, abi which apku you dey chop?
I chop iru too o, but I still dey smell like butterfly.

I don't think Nigerians know how to take care of their odor/body.

They smell like rotten Yama Yama.

Let me be honest, white pipu Sabi smell because dem no dey take bath, Indians smell, Chinese have MO issue etc, but Nigerian ppl know how to dangerously combine all types of odor in one body.

ABASINBO!!! Babe like you. Wetin you dey use am cook? You dey put am inside your stir fry grin grin grin grin grin

HEY!!! That thing fit make your neighbours pack commot for street.

I gree with you say oyibo people dey smell and dem no dey baff.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by RedLight1: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Abrantie: The word "Nigeria" just has a negative connotation to it throughout the world. Deal with it bozos.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/nov/20/ubs-trader-kweku-adoboli-jailed-fraud

ur brother just broke the record of the biggest bank fraud in the world ... and u still have the gut to come here to post rubbish u this stupid imbeci'le

i think its time we start punching some gaynians ugly black faces may be u monkeys will get some sense like that bi.tch in the video ... since gayna must Go programm didnt chase all of u clowns completely outta our territory ... may be some punching will do the trick assh.ole

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by petnkool: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Bleep that "niggga" for what he did . He is the reason why the word was formed . #Trading.insults #both.loving.it #smelly.Nigerian #part.of.insult #no.rights.denied #both.equal.on.train #why.the.aggressiveness? #frustration.low self-esteem.paranoia.violence-instinct #o.maseo #shaking.head
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by paulicoco: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2013
I am a woman,but that woman deserved the beatings. No one under no circumstances deserves racist remarks. His parents probably got to the uk in the 80s ( if he's actually a nigerian) and they must have contributed more to the uk economy than this eastern european, who joined the EU in 2004 and is making unnecessary noise. I got that from an polish man before and I told him to Bleep off to poor fucking poland and that It is my fucking birth right to be in the UK, compared to the scum-bag. Bleep them! Black british ppl rule. Nigerians, go to unis, educate themselves since the late 60s. There might be bad eggs amongst us, but they are everywhere. In every culture, race . At the end of the day, I have noticed that eastern europeans come with their racist attitudes from back hom, where they shout momkey chants and physically abuse poor international/especially nigerian students sad. Anyone who does not live in europe, should not respond to this with crap. I am sick and tired of ppl blaming us foreigners and telling us that we need to deal with racist abuse or go back home. Wtf? Globalisation exists... We aint no thieves, we pay tax and contribute to da system, we give birth to kids and die in the uk. Bleep off and kill urself if u don't like it.

4 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Da fuq is that?
that's ogiri, it's kinda similar to iru..all them fermented seeds..
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by paulicoco: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2013
I am a woman,but that woman deserved the beatings. No one under no circumstances deserves racist remarks. His parents probably got to the uk in the 80s ( if he's actually a nigerian) and they must have contributed more to the uk economy than this eastern european, who joined the EU in 2004 and is making unnecessary noise. I got that from an polish man before and I told him to Bleep off to poor fucking poland and that It is my fucking birth right to be in the UK, compared to the scum-bag. Bleep them! Black british ppl rule. Nigerians, go to unis, educate themselves since the late 60s. There might be bad eggs amongst us, but they are everywhere. In every culture, race . At the end of the day, I have noticed that eastern europeans come with their racist attitudes from back hom, where they shout momkey chants and physically abuse poor international/especially nigerian students sad. Anyone who does not live in europe, should not respond to this with crap. I am sick and tired of ppl blaming us foreigners and telling us that we need to deal with racist abuse or go back home. Wtf? Globalisation exists... We aint no thieves, we pay tax and contribute to da system, we give birth to kids and die in the uk. Bleep off and kill urself if u don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
iru! locust beans..
ItsModella:
that's ogiri, it's kinda similar to iru..all them fermented seeds..

Na lie. The iru my mom sends me no dey look like that shoit.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04am On Jan 11, 2013
pauli coco: I am a woman,but that woman deserved the beatings. No one under no circumstances deserves racist remarks. His parents probably got to the uk in the 80s ( if he's actually a nigerian) and they must have contributed more to the uk economy than this eastern european, who joined the EU in 2004 and is making unnecessary noise. I got that from an polish man before and I told him to Bleep off to poor fucking poland and that It is my fucking birth right to be in the UK, compared to the scum-bag. Bleep them! Black british ppl rule. Nigerians, go to unis, educate themselves since the late 60s. There might be bad eggs amongst us, but they are everywhere. In every culture, race . At the end of the day, I have noticed that eastern europeans come with their racist attitudes from back hom, where they shout momkey chants and physically abuse poor international/especially nigerian students sad. Anyone who does not live in europe, should not respond to this with crap. I am sick and tired of ppl blaming us foreigners and telling us that we need to deal with racist abuse or go back home. Wtf? Globalisation exists... We aint no thieves, we pay tax and contribute to da system, we give birth to kids and die in the uk. Bleep off and kill urself if u don't like it.
u dey vex o! go collect tax creds b4 u hang ya self over matter wey no reach dis kian annoyance.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by RedLight1: 2:06am On Jan 11, 2013
Abrantie:

One not-for-profit job related miscalculation, vs hundreds of Nigerian 419 bank frauds a year. Deal with it bozos!
and u are proud of it huh? okay ama create a thread for ur sakawa brothers tommorow and let the world see how shameful u fugly mofos are
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

ABASINBO!!! Babe like you. Wetin you dey use am cook? You dey put am inside your stir fry grin grin grin grin grin

HEY!!! That thing fit make your neighbours pack commot for street.

I gree with you say oyibo people dey smell and dem no dey baff.

Lol whenever I want to piss off my roomies I take out big chunks of iru, put am in hot warra, let it boil for a while before I add okra grin

One day one day, dem too go post YouTube video cheesy
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Na lie. The iru my mom sends me no dey look like that shoit.
babe, is this not iru? it looks like sh_it abeg...

[img]http://africanfoodie.files./2012/07/iru.png?w=436[/img]
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 2:07am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Oya, make I start with you grin

Raise your legs. grin grin

grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
babe, is this not iru? it looks like sh_it abeg...

[img]http://africanfoodie.files./2012/07/iru.png?w=436[/img]

No it doesn't. This one looks edible.

Tastes good with garri wink grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

*ewwwww*

I can imagine the mouth odor...smelly Nigerian..

3 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by spikesC(m): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2013
pauli coco: I am a woman,but that woman deserved the beatings. No one under no circumstances deserves racist remarks. His parents probably got to the uk in the 80s ( if he's actually a nigerian) and they must have contributed more to the uk economy than this eastern european, who joined the EU in 2004 and is making unnecessary noise. I got that from an polish man before and I told him to Bleep off to poor fucking poland and that It is my fucking birth right to be in the UK, compared to the scum-bag. Bleep them! Black british ppl rule. Nigerians, go to unis, educate themselves since the late 60s. There might be bad eggs amongst us, but they are everywhere. In every culture, race . At the end of the day, I have noticed that eastern europeans come with their racist attitudes from back hom, where they shout momkey chants and physically abuse poor international/especially nigerian students sad. Anyone who does not live in europe, should not respond to this with crap. I am sick and tired of ppl blaming us foreigners and telling us that we need to deal with racist abuse or go back home. Wtf? Globalisation exists... We aint no thieves, we pay tax and contribute to da system, we give birth to kids and die in the uk. Bleep off and kill urself if u don't like it.

gbam!!!! abeg tell them ooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

u use iru to drink garium? *pukes* yuck!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
*ewwwww*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
*ewwwww*

Idowuogbo:

Lmfao. Na joke jare grin

But I chew on it when I cook. I brush my teeth afterwards jor tongue
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 2:11am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:

She's oyibo. I don't think she actually uses real ogiri or iru to cook.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 2:12am On Jan 11, 2013
Tbh, there are more bad eggs amongst nigerians than anyother africans. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane:

She's oyibo. I don't think she actually uses real ogiri or iru to cook.

Seriously, I keep hearing this offline. I am prolly more Nigerian than all of Nigerian milers combine.

I chop iru o. It reminds me of my grandma, she used to actually make them fresh in Ekiti. The thing is sweet with fried rice, okra, egusi, etc.

See all these ajebutter babe; itsmodella, idowu, kandii......... Abeg, I dey jelos una wey dey wear gloves use fork chop amala.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane: Tbh, there are more bad eggs amongst nigerians than anyother africans. lipsrsealed cheesy
i disagree! u wanna compare Nigerians to d Somalians in da UK? gal plueasssssssssssssssssssssee...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.