Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (36861 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Lmao at Nigerians getting mad because Nigeria was used in the slur... grin

How about get mad at your government for destroying the country??

Nigeria has no image to protect, you should be happy trashy white cu.nt said Nigeria... At least a lot of people now know where Nigeria is on the map and that it's a black country... undecided
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 11, 2013
donwilz: Best comment here. Have been reading a lot of trash here. Geez, how much lower can we go as Nigerians? This is definitely derogatory . Some olodos here are even supporting the statement about Nigerians being smelly. I don't know the Nigerians you meet, maybe they are your parents or siblings, but the Nigerians I meet are very clean. In fact, I have never met people of other nationalities that are as clean as we are. Where did our pride go to?

Let's be honest, Africans stinks because they're not used to products like perfumed saop and deodrant. The chic was being a whateveritis by using nigerian as a derogatory term. She could have said 'smelly man' and I wouldn't have cared.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by donwilz(m): 4:48am On Jan 11, 2013
shymexx: Lmao at Nigerians getting mad because Nigeria was used in the slur... grin

How about get mad at your government for destroying the country??

Nigeria has no image to protect, you should be the happy trashy white cu.nt said Nigeria... At least a lot of people now know where Nigeria is on the map and that it's a black country... undecided
How about having little stuffs called self respect and pride? Not all our problems hinges on Government.. It's really beyond my comprehension how Nigerians like you have so much low self esteem that anything bad associated with Nigeria is acceptable to you. The normal excuse "blame the government" i haf taya o

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 4:48am On Jan 11, 2013
Has anyone noticed how fresh and nice your clothes smell when you travel to Africa? It has a distinctive smell. Luxury smell. Obviously, if you smell you won't notice it.

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by donwilz(m): 4:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Let's be honest, Africans stinks because they're not used to products like perfumed saop and deodrant. The chic was being a whateveritis by using nigerian as a derogatory term. She could have said 'smelly man' and I wouldn't have cared.
I still stand my ground that the Africans i meet use deodorants.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by 2legit2qwt: 4:51am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane: 2legit, what do you smell of? Since you are constantly in the gym, I assume you always smell of sweat?

Lol of course after burning some nasty sweat, my hollywood playboy keeps me smelling like a real playboy kiss cheesy cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

Stop mentioning my name while you're discussing nasty, flabby size bo obs.

Don't blame me now ileke cheesy
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 11, 2013
donwilz: I still stand my ground that the Africans i meet use deodorants.

I don't believe you. In fact I think you stink.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 11, 2013
donwilz: How about having little stuffs called self respect and pride? Not all our problems hinges on Government.. It's really beyond my comprehension how Nigerians like you have so much low self esteem that anything bad associated with Nigeria is acceptable to you. The normal excuse "blame the government" i haf taya o

My point is that you lot need to stop crying about everything and start focusing on more important things... People call Indians; curry smelling people all the time and I don't see them get mad at it... American flag gets burned all the time
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by donwilz(m): 4:59am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I don't believe you. In fact I think you stink.
Really matured reply from you. Thanks a lot. I'll keep praying for you. Never expected more from you. Always knew you had an oral diarrhea . You insult your way through every conversation. cry

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:00am On Jan 11, 2013
I think the thing that smells more than anything is nigerian breath!! Woooooh!!! talk about a smelling mouth!!!! nigerian chicks from abroad in my uni their mouth smells like shitt mixed with toilet water mixed with ogbono soup
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 11, 2013
donwilz: Really matured reply from you. Thanks a lot. I'll keep praying for you. Never expected more from you. Always knew you had an oral diarrhea . You insult your way through every conversation. cry

calm down. I just needed you to see how unbeluevable some claims can be on nl. You wanna tell us that you've never come across smelly Nigerians?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2013
Yooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? / Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.