Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (36801 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by GEJPFOOD: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2013
Sisi_Kill: See the other Show of Shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgeECHXANTk

SMDH!

On another note, they see Africans going at each other's throats like these ones were and we expect them to treat us differently?

Even here on NL, y'all fight each. . .call each others tribes the most despicable names and then get all up in arms when an outsider says something derogatory about Nigeria. You can't eat your cake and have it too....it's either you respect yourselves and get respected by all and sundry or. . .well you know undecided
This are Yoruba guys vs a guy from Benin. Please correct that guy is a Ghananian.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by jomogbomo1: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
What i am about to post might offend some people , This is not a bigoted post rather its the truth . 90% of the Nigerians in the UK are from a particular tribe in Nigeria and its common knowledge that the people from that tribe .....well lets just say they have issues with being hygienic , so the bottom line is this : I don't think the white lady was being racist i think she was just stating the obvious , Something other tribes in Nigeria can attest to . There's an old video i saw some years back with some Jamo's in the UK making fun of how dirty this "Nigerian" people are and making fun of their accent and names and the names mentioned in the video was identical to the names of the people from certain tribe in Nigeria that are known for their poor hygiene . The truth can only set us free once we admit and embrace it. You know who you are .

https://www.nairaland.com/990298/google-search-result-nigerian-tribes/2#13585220
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by najoke: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
GEJ & P.FOOD:

This are Yoruba guys vs a guy from Benin. Please correct that guy is a Ghananian.

dude, did u watch without listening to what they were saying?
cos i am surprised that you are quick to call the other guys(yoruba) who claim the "Ghanian" is a Nigerian and kept accusing him of not telling the white chick the truth that he is a Nigerian.

Na Nokia 3310 earphone u use listen to the audio
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by najoke: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
jomogbomo1: What i am about to post might offend some people , This is not a bigoted post rather its the truth . 90% of the Nigerians in the UK are from a particular tribe in Nigeria and its common knowledge that the people from that tribe .....well lets just say they have issues with being hygienic , so the bottom line is this : I don't think the white lady was being racist i think she was just stating the obvious , Something other tribes in Nigeria can attest to . There's an old video i saw some years back with some Jamo's in the UK making fun of how dirty this "Nigerian" people are and making fun of their accent and names and the names mentioned in the video was identical to the names of the people from certain tribe in Nigeria that are known for their poor hygiene . The truth can only set us free once we admit and embrace it. You know who you are .

https://www.nairaland.com/990298/google-search-result-nigerian-tribes/2#13585220

^^^^
Meaning ...........and guy u are a nigerian......get it
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by jomogbomo1: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
na_joke:

^^^^
Meaning

You know who you are
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by najoke: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
jomogbomo1:

You know who you are

i am A proud Nigerian, who does not take sh%@t from anybody who feels all Nigerians are the same(both home and away).....including you grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
watch the guys video on link below. he's a woman beater/really wack gangsta rapper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCIpnyX9rvQ

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by dederocs(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Whites wey dey Bleep animals n kids...fucking dirty people.apart from trying to make dough wetin go carry Nigerians go abroad.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Rapmaestro(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
tomsongz: 3rd on dis bridge
shey una dy get money frm dis ya 3rd comment,moreova,mumu u b 4th 2 comment
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Hoodrat(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sometimes its fun watching how the Africans/black in uk and france bully and make fun of racist european displaying their racist and hatred side in public . To say the least almost all blacks and africans living in europe have had their own share of racism including the mixed race one but we all ignore it and found a way to avoid been pull down on our quest to find peace. To the folks on nairaland comparing racism to tribalist here is my advice to you. To get a true meaning of what racism is all about im advicing you to travel to the eastern and southern part of europe where blacks are hardly seen then thou will realize the true meaning, when you are subjected to racial abuse,violence and ggressive attacked bully er day when you have no right and say in the society, where you enter the store to shop and all eyes on you with the secuirty man following you around like a drooling puppy, when you get nervous everyday with lust hopes and lose total confidence on yourself, when you sent millions of cvs and never get call up for interview because your color isnt right, when you have to kiss ass before you could feed yourself. I pray yall never withness it then you will understand the tribalist in nigeria is nothing compared to racism.

From the reaction of the guy you can tell the guy is really surfering and he has lived with racism all his life to the extent he officially dont give a f**k anymore now that he is more grown. He is a troubled soul and really need help if anyone care to help and rehabilitate him, he shouldnt have layd his hands on a woman if i were in his shoes id take my time to follow her up to her destination and then held her hostage and call the police with the few withneses i had to testify to her been racist. Unfortunately not everyone have such courage under such racial assaulted/abuse circumstance.

As for the racist girl claiming she had a black boyfriend while using racial slur and depicting africans as smelly monkey like seriously we should start flogging some Hot bingo africans who lack taste in a real woman and surfering from european inferiority complex i mean the types who sees white girl as a nobel price when the truth is our women are the best thing God has given to us. I'm 100 percent sure her kind are the european girl who uses black for sexul satisfction and when the times is right to get married of course they would chose to stick with their own kind. All the racist comments she spat at the young boy shows she has zero respect to her black sexual marchin and i wont be surprise if her boyfriend belong to the click of the black men sufeing from white inferiority complex i meant those black who would disgrace their own and sell out their pride just to get laid by a filthy woman.

I generally respect our african women more than i respect our men, 80 percent of our women are the true representative of african pride and not all of them sells us out the way our men do. God bless our women for us.

I just hope and pray the court hearing will favour both side and not by a racist judge or else another brother behind bars. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by preselect(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
I just watched the YouTube video again and I couldn't clearly see where the girl hit him with a bottle. I just hope the girl doesn't sue, bc of she does, with a good lawyer she can deny hitting him with a bottle and if the jury is biased, o my, another brother behind bars.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Elebiju: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
Shey ​NA̶̲̥̅ by force to stay for ilu oyinbo ni?and I don't understand why these white pigs think every black is a nigerian,me thinks dem just d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y beef nani
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by bashydemy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
this is part of what makes me like those oyinbo see as dem mind there own business, if na Africa some people go interupt saying make una stop am now
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
ThoniaSlim: I'm a woman and I have to say she got it coming. First of all I have zero tolerance for men who hit women. But at the same time,as a woman that doesn't mean you should act out of order or use that as a leverage to be unruly.

Not all guys are men, not everybody would turn the other cheek when you hurl racist insults at them or throw a bottle at them and that's reality. Just because a man wouldn't hit you, doesn't give you the right to hit him.

Oh, please! Many of the women saying 'aww, I don't support hitting a woman but she deserves it blad di blah' really? So, for you, what will make you deserve such a beating? Are you telling me you've never mouthed off worst to hm, I don't know, your boyfriends or husbands?

The guy probably stepped on her and as typical london BLACK boys are, if you point it out to them that's a whole new trouble. People are scared.

I'm not surprised, men are more sympathetic in cases like this than women.

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by propofol: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
jomogbomo1: What i am about to post might offend some people , This is not a bigoted post rather its the truth . 90% of the Nigerians in the UK are from a particular tribe in Nigeria and its common knowledge that the people from that tribe .....well lets just say they have issues with being hygienic , so the bottom line is this : I don't think the white lady was being racist i think she was just stating the obvious , Something other tribes in Nigeria can attest to . There's an old video i saw some years back with some Jamo's in the UK making fun of how dirty this "Nigerian" people are and making fun of their accent and names and the names mentioned in the video was identical to the names of the people from certain tribe in Nigeria that are known for their poor hygiene . The truth can only set us free once we admit and embrace it. You know who you are .

[b][/b]THIS IS SUCH AN IDIOTIC COMMENT,SERVES ABSOLUTELY NO PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by oomen(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
musKeeto: Smelly. Nigerian. Hw the 4k is this racist?

Inferiority complex no good.

No be 4 NL wey Igbos and Yorubas dey abuse each other tire? Abi dat one no follow for racism? Mscheeww..
That's tribalism.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Mogidi: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
I woulda done the same thing the guy did.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by AlabaSlim: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
The lady is racist simple.
The WHITES feel they are superior cos they most likely INVENTED everythin we BLACKS hav used & 're continuin usin....i sumtyms wonder how lazy the southafrican whites are?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by oomen(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
musKeeto: Smelly. Nigerian. Hw the 4k is this racist?

Inferiority complex no good.

No be 4 NL wey Igbos and Yorubas dey abuse each other tire? Abi dat one no follow for racism? Mscheeww..
That's tribalism.You might pick up quarell with your brother at home everyday,but outside your home you will always take side with him when someone tends to fight him.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
@muskeeto I support your comment big time! Go back to your country if you can't stand discrimination in another man's country... like all of y'all don't say worse bout them in your dialect..... bunch of hypocrites!!!!

'Smelly Nigerian' or Fuvking biafran/ Yoruba / boko haram ( from your own people displaying their hatred ) .....which one do you prefer? Fake fake fake people!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by cap28: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
Alaba_Slim: The lady is racist simple.
The WHITES feel they are superior cos they most likely INVENTED everythin we BLACKS hav used & 're continuin usin....i sumtyms wonder how lazy the southafrican whites are?

you are full of sh.it

who are the pioneers of astrology, medicine,philosophy, architecture, please dont let me abuse you on this forum - go and research your history please and stop embarrassing yourself and your race.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Kslib(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
jidegirl12: @muskeeto I support your comment big time! Go back to your country if you can't stand discrimination in another man's country... like all of y'all don't say worse bout them in your dialect..... bunch of hypocrites!!!!

Wait oh,have you been to nigeria before.. Be sincere with your self and tell when you've seen such without an actual provocation from the whites(they do it to defend themselves..shikena). And mind you,Nigerians who haven't travelled outside,or who do not know anything about the western world are normally kind towards them,ask any white person and he/she will confirm this... For the last time,we are not hypocrites.. You guys are just trying to use reverse-psycology to make it look like racism is 50-50 even when the devil(a..k..a the liar) knows that it is 99.9% to 1... Anyway,i dont blame you,what did i even expect to hear from a white a*sss licker....
jidegirl12: 'Smelly Nigerian' or Fuvking biafran/ Yoruba / boko haram ( from your own people displaying their hatred ) .....which one do you prefer? Fake fake fake people!
Does this even make sense?? We all know the yoruba vs igbo thing normally ends online and most people do it for fun.. Have you ever seen a Nigerian hating on someone in real life just cos he's igbo or edo or yoruba... Moxt people who do this online,are just doing it to make their tribe look superior cos we all know yoruba and igbo are very competative tribes when it comes to deciding who's the best.. It happens everywhere in the world,everyone will like to claim his or her tribe is the best...why should Nigeria be any different??
You can never,i mean never ever compare racism and tribalism.. Racism is on a whole different level...
Funny enough,the white man will always be scared of the black man cos he knows if givem the chance,the black man will surpass him,hence deviced a means of making him feel inferior through "racism"..
How can you be displaying hatred towards another group of humans just for no fuuccking reason.. There is more to racism than meets the eye,dats why sometimes i just have to agree with OBADIAH777 and his biblical anti-white prophecies... Take it or leave it,the average white man has an evil mindset towards a black guy,while the same cant be said of an average black man...

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by cap28: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
shymexx:

The U.S. Dept of Immigration also classify Nubians as Caucasians and Aborigines as black other...

So your point is......??

they make the rules because they are currently on top.

they dictate who falls into which category because they invented the concept of race to suit their agenda which is to ensure that they remain in control of the world 's resources.

control of the world's resources = control of the world,

many dumb fools on this forum do not understand that racism has nothing to do with dislike of someone of another race but CONTROL OF THE WORLD'S RESOURCES WHICH EQUALS TO GLOBAL POWER, WHEN YOU CONTROL THE WORLD'S RESOURCES, YOU CONTROL HOW PEOPLE THINK, FCK, EAT AND SLEEP, THE WHITE MAN HAS FIGURED THIS CRUCIAL FACT OUT AND YET DUMB NEGROES ARE STILL CHASING THEIR TAILS TALKING ABOUT DISLIKE OF SOMEONE OF ANOTHER RACE - WTF!!! RACISM IS ABOUT POWER AND THE ABILITY TO DICTATE THE DESTINY OF THOSE WHO BELONG TO A DIFFERNT RACE FROM YOURS IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOUR OWN RACE REMAINS IN A POSITION OF POWER TILL ETERNITY!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by cap28: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
nigerians are one people - i have so many friends and relatives who have married people of other nigerian tribes and they are living happily as man and wife, stop comparing petty tribalism to racism. racism is on a whole nother level and it is about CONTROL OF POWER, WEALTH AND RESOURCES , IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PETTY DIFFERENCES OR DISLIKE BETWEEN DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS - if you have been a victim of racism at the hands of whites as a black man you will instantly understand where i am coming from.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by cap28: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
slyfoxxjoe: watch the guys video on link below. he's a woman beater/really wack gangsta rapper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCIpnyX9rvQ

the kid is okay, i would encourage him because his sound is original and interesting - yeah i like him.

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by ikeyman00(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
@@@@@@@

well well well

i ve read all that ve been written but dnt know what to say

and i cnt be bother either

all i can say is im proud to be from east side of Nigeria and nothing i mean nothing will change that

nothing!! not even boko muderfkers or all the rubbish and none sense written in the page

just because that foolish lady called out smelly Nigeria doesnt necessary mean nigeria smells but in a racial terms its means disgusting black

mind me!

some people will never understand the world they live in till they die and they will always strive to look good in the eyes of the world to think we are buying all the bullocks they ve written.

let them know that they are on their on peril
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Kslib(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
cap28:

you are full of sh.it

who are the pioneers of astrology, medicine,philosophy, architecture, please dont let me abuse you on this forum - go and research your history please and stop embarrassing yourself and your race.
Why are you insulting the guy?? You are the one who is full of shiiit and a fooool at that.. How can you say the whites pioneered
MEDICINE: weren't my ancestors taking herbal medicines before they came in contact with the whites.. Let me tell you,medicine is as old as man himself.. The evil whites created the deadly hiv,and a handfull of blacks have found the cure for hiv but powers that be not are trying to silence them. I guess that might not interest you,cos you think all black men are as dumb as you.. Dont you dare say the whites pioneered medicine...
ARCHITECTURE: Is it the white man/men that built the pyramids of egypt or other well structured ancient african villages/towns.. It's like saying someone pioneered eating,sleeping and bathing.. It doesn't make sense...
ASTROLOGY: Do you know that astrology dated back to the time of jesus... What did the three wise men used to locate jesus?? Then ask yourself,are the three wise men white?? Some of you just think the white invented everything cos they made you beleive so.. Have you ever heard about ancient black civilisation??
Inshort,with the way you talk/reason,i wont be surprised if doctors open your brain one day and tell you it is "made in usa" and you"ll gladly beleive them...

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by ikeyman00(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
^^^^ looking at this; u can clearly see u are the foolish one

i think u both are saying the same thing ooo

Why are you insulting the guy?? You are the one who is full of shiiit and a fooool at that.. How can you say the whites pioneered
MEDICINE: weren't my ancestors taking herbal medicines before they came in contact with the whites.. Let me tell you,medicine is as old as man himself.. The evil whites created the deadly hiv,and a handfull of blacks have found the cure for hiv but powers that be not are trying to silence them. I guess that might not interest you,cos you think all black men are as dumb as you.. Dont you dare say the whites pioneered medicine...
ARCHITECTURE: Is it the white man/men that built the pyramids of egypt or other well structured ancient african villages/towns.. It's like saying someone pioneered eating,sleeping and bathing.. It doesn't make sense...
ASTROLOGY: Do you know that astrology dated back to the time of jesus... What did the three wise men used to locate jesus?? Then ask yourself,are the three wise men white?? Some of you just think the white invented everything cos they made you beleive so.. Have you ever heard about ancient black civilisation??
Inshort,with the way you talk/reason,i wont be surprised if doctors open your brain one day and tell you it is "made in usa" and you"ll gladly beleive them...
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by cap28: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kslib:

see me see trouble oh -

bros i was abusing the guy for failing to acknowledge what our african ancestors achieved in terms of astrology, medicine, architecture, etc - why are you attackng me ?

of course i know that the white man invented the hiv disease which he is now using to decimate our people - bros me and you are on the same side wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by iamswizz(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
Frostyzone:
Ignorance is a disease.
Last time I checked, Yoruba and Igbo tribes belong to the same race. Or maybe one of them belongs to another race in your mind apparently. *SMH*

who told u yoruba and igbo are of d same race.. Because of skin colour only? SMH
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by otele(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
cap28:

they make the rules because they are currently on top.

they dictate who falls into which category because they invented the concept of race to suit their agenda which is to ensure that they remain in control of the world 's resources.

control of the world's resources = control of the world,

many dumb fools on this forum do not understand that racism has nothing to do with dislike of someone of another race but CONTROL OF THE WORLD'S RESOURCES WHICH EQUALS TO GLOBAL POWER, WHEN YOU CONTROL THE WORLD'S RESOURCES, YOU CONTROL HOW PEOPLE THINK, FCK, EAT AND SLEEP, THE WHITE MAN HAS FIGURED THIS CRUCIAL FACT OUT AND YET DUMB NEGROES ARE STILL CHASING THEIR TAILS TALKING ABOUT DISLIKE OF SOMEONE OF ANOTHER RACE - WTF!!! RACISM IS ABOUT POWER AND THE ABILITY TO DICTATE THE DESTINY OF THOSE WHO BELONG TO A DIFFERNT RACE FROM YOURS IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOUR OWN RACE REMAINS IN A POSITION OF POWER TILL ETERNITY!!!!

Cap28 pls remind me to give you my next month's pay bc of this rare wisdom you displayed here cool

Pls come often to this forum and proliferate your wisdom.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by tavon(m): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2013
Funny enough the guy aint even a nigerian. lol. I wonder if he was mad at being called smelly or a nigerian. loool

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.