Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (31099 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:14am On Jun 29, 2013
How are you guys loving the new fiverr site?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by MrMurdah: 5:06am On Jun 29, 2013
It's amazing to see people expecting to make serious cash online without thinking creatively or working smart. Fiverr is a goldmine for those who know it's worth. I know 2 people who have bought houses with their fiverr earnings. When it comes to making money online, traffic is an issue. Your work is made easy on fiverr because they provide you with traffic. All you have to do is task yourself and find hot services to sell. Promote on your own. Ensure you overdeliver all the time. Strategically sell gig extras. Offer awesome customer support so that your customers keep coming back. Sell bulk orders. Outsource. Anybody who thinks fiverr is a waste of time is on a long ting.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2013
I support your points @Mr Mudah. After several months stay on fiverr I realize what matters is the quality of your gigs. Before then, I was of the opinion that it's a numbers game. An account single quality gig could be worth far more than those with 20 scrappy ones. Female profile picture doesn't even matter (is fiverr a dating site ni?). Truth is; no one cares about your face or who you are and sometimes where you are from (I do insists on USA profiles though), they only care about the quality of your offer. What value can you add to their life or business?
That's why I created the two ebooks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Tonjeola1(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2013
imagine this has been going on NL all this while, i never know and visit NL on daily basis. bravo idris, u ve been touching lives, i just stumble upon ur thread now, pls i want learn from u, count me among those in ur kingdom.
this is my email: wealthsecret2011@gmail.com.
thanks. kind regards.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by expertee(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2013
eedriyz:

Did you just say the big G brought you here? That's nice, I've never notice. You're indeed lucky. And thank God you found the right thread. I will include your email when I'm sending put in the morning!
Thanks for your kind words.
i no day lie you o, in fact you rank the first in G@@le eyes

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2013
Tonjeola1: imagine this has been going on NL all this while, i never know and visit NL on daily basis. bravo idris, u ve been touching lives, i just stumble upon ur thread now, pls i want learn from u, count me among those in ur kingdom.
this is my email: wealthsecret2011@gmail.com.
thanks. kind regards.

http://idrisadeleye.com/free/The Ultimate Fiverr Report.pdf
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Tonjeola1(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2013
eedriyz:

http://idrisadeleye.com/free/The Ultimate Fiverr Report.pdf
thanks i got that, am following u as a mentor. big thump UP for u...u 3much!

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by GentleFrank(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm a successful seller on fiverr. The task lies in promoting your gigs. Once you can do that, the money will keep on flowing in for you. Go and register now and get your share !

You may also like to make some money online through this www.buzzynaija.com/p/make-money-online.html?m=1 It is simple, clear, very lucrative and FREE to start up !!!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2013
How do one promote his gigs?

As in, how to get the link to the gigs?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2013
kingphemy: How do one promote his gigs?

As in, how to get the link to the gigs?

Several ways. One is by visiting your profile (fiverr.com/username) and clicking on individual gigs. That very link that shows in the address bare is the unique link to your gig. Generally, getting your links shouldn't be hard. U can just get it from the "manage sales page" through the share buttons or visiting the gig
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
eedriyz:

Several ways. One is by visiting your profile (fiverr.com/username) and clicking on individual gigs. That very link that shows in the address bare is the unique link to your gig. Generally, getting your links shouldn't be hard. U can just get it from the "manage sales page" through the share buttons or visiting the gig

Thanks. Sure overlooked that.

Thanks again.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
kingphemy:

Thanks. Sure overlooked that.

Thanks again.

You're welcome
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by helpfulposts(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2013
helpfulposts: Nice thread

Thanks and God bless
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Luvlydevin(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
thank God for totally stumble upon this topic by eedriyz i really commend on what you have been doing plz eedriyz i want you to be my fiverr mentor and plz i need your ebook here is my email luvlydevin@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by charloskey(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2013
eedriyz,eedriyz...my mentor d 1 dat tot me hw 2mk money online.....am still mkn my $$$$$$ on d 3 acct u open 4 me on fiverr....my boss,i hail
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Manutd19: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Need the stuff as well. Here's my email: futballove@yahoo.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by halmat(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2013
Gr8 innovations
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by akinssan(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
@eedriyz...good ebook and idea..how about the update..i mean the ultimate. grin
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Luvly devin: thank God for totally stumble upon this topic by eedriyz i really commend on what you have been doing plz eedriyz i want you to be my fiverr mentor and plz i need your ebook here is my email luvlydevin@gmail.com

Manutd19: Need the stuff as well. Here's my email: futballove@yahoo.com
http://idrisadeleye.com/free/The%20Ultimate%20Fiverr%20Report.pdf

halmat: Gr8 innovations
Thanks!
@akins_san:
@eedriyz...good ebook and idea..how about the update..i mean the ultimate. grin

Thank you sir! The update? You mean the one with the 12 ideas?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by akinssan(m): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2013
Thank you sir! The update? You mean the one with the 12 ideas?[/quote]

Yeah...the full ultimate fiverr.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:25am On Jul 10, 2013
@akins_san:

Thank you sir! The update? You mean the one with the 12 ideas?

Yeah...the full ultimate fiverr.

It's always available
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by akinssan(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2013
eedriyz:

It's always available

eso e...is the thing still 3.5 or it has been reviewed downwards or otherwise grin. Will be at saggy for Saturday can we hook up?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
@akins_san:

eso e...is the thing still 3.5 or it has been reviewed downwards or otherwise grin. Will be at saggy for Saturday can we hook up?

Same price. No problem. Really? No problem, just call me

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2013
Talked to a guy yesterday morning and he was like, "people said they hardly make $50/month on fiverr". So he's coy about joining too...the money is small. Yeah! I know people who averages just 2 sales in a week. And I know people who averages about 50 sales/day. My gigs are still on hold cos I already started getting orders on my site at website-tasks.com. And I'm not currently doing ebooks (later though). But my uncle is averaging 8 sales/day. I've went as high as 20 sales a day from two accts. If you are selling ebooks, create more accts and more gigs and watch your earnings double. You don't need to log in more than once to an acct. I'm currently testing some issues on IP address...I will let you guys know what it is when I make a conclusion on the observations.
Check http://idrisadeleye.com/fiverr and have a change of story.
GOod Morning
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by akinssan(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2013
eedriyz: Talked to a guy yesterday morning and he was like, "people said they hardly make $50/month on fiverr". So he's coy about joining too...the money is small. Yeah! I know people who averages just 2 sales in a week. And I know people who averages about 50 sales/day. My gigs are still on hold cos I already started getting orders on my site at website-tasks.com. And I'm not currently doing ebooks (later though). But my uncle is averaging 8 sales/day. I've went as high as 20 sales a day from two accts. If you are selling ebooks, create more accts and more gigs and watch your earnings double. You don't need to log in more than once to an acct. I'm currently testing some issues on IP address...I will let you guys know what it is when I make a conclusion on the observations.
Check http://idrisadeleye.com/fiverr and have a change of story.
GOod Morning

And what about the Ip address?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2013
@akins_san:

And what about the Ip address?

I am not sure of this problem just yet. My brother setup an account last week using his dedicated VPN which is of USA. Some days after he got a sale and had to login but he was on another ip (since the idea is that the ip is only needed during the signup. But to our surprise, he got a badge of some funny area. When we checked the IP, it was of that very area (Can't remember the name of the country now but it is somewhere near Taithi). But yesterday he was on a Nigerian IP while trying to add more gigs, guess what? He now had a Nigerian badge. Even though he's got back to his USA IP since then, he's still carrying the green white and green badge. I experienced something like this some days ago with an account I created, but I thought I was mistaken...This new fiverr interface is a bit sensitive, I guess. I can't say much now, but all I will say is that you should stay away from using any different IPs. Stick to a USA IP. This is more important to new accounts because my old accounts are still maintaining their badges
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by akinssan(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2013
eedriyz:

I am not sure of this problem just yet. My brother setup an account last week using his dedicated VPN which is of USA. Some days after he got a sale and had to login but he was on another ip (since the idea is that the ip is only needed during the signup. But to our surprise, he got a badge of some funny area. When we checked the IP, it was of that very area (Can't remember the name of the country now but it is somewhere near Taithi). But yesterday he was on a Nigerian IP while trying to add more gigs, guess what? He now had a Nigerian badge. Even though he's got back to his USA IP since then, he's still carrying the green white and green badge. I experienced something like this some days ago with an account I created, but I thought I was mistaken...This new fiverr interface is a bit sensitive, I guess. I can't say much now, but all I will say is that you should stay away from using any different IPs. Stick to a USA IP. This is more important to new accounts because my old accounts are still maintaining their badges

Just created an Ip yesterday but about to register a gig which l will do tonight to test run my US address.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2013
@akins_san:

Just created an Ip yesterday but about to register a gig which l will do tonight to test run my US address.

Alright! Good luck
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Glad I found this!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by suwailad(f): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
fiverr also closes account too. they closed one of my friends account. i asked him what did he do wrong, he said nothing. so watch what you doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Businesses You Can Do To Survive Recession In Nigeria / Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) / Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.