Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (31206 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by MrMurdah: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
@ suwailad.

There is no way Fiverr will freeze your account without a person running foul of their TOS.

Most of us hardly read them.

We just jump in.

I know we are not meant to exchange contact details, open more than one account or use the Fiverr logo or trademarks for commercial purposes.

And that's just for starters.

Your buddy did something wrong.

He probably did not know it was wrong.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:36am On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Murdah: @ suwailad.

There is no way Fiverr will freeze your account without a person running foul of their TOS.

Most of us hardly read them.

We just jump in.

I know we are not meant to exchange contact details, open more than one account or use the Fiverr logo or trademarks for commercial purposes.

And that's just for starters.

Your buddy did something wrong.

He probably did not know it was wrong.

Yeah! You're right Bro. But I've been able to trace most of these banning issues to IP addresses. If an IP is linking over one account, most of them will get banned of one get banned. I've opened over 25 accounts on fiverr so I can tell you categorically...lmao.
Good morning guys
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2013
On which sites or forums can one promote his gigs?

The order has been slow in coming.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2013
eedriyz:

Yeah! You're right Bro. But I've been able to trace most of these banning issues to IP addresses. If an IP is linking over one account, most of them will get banned of one get banned. I've opened over 25 accounts on fiverr so I can tell you categorically...lmao.
Good morning guys
U are so so right that's y my most earned 2 account was banned! How can I run 2 account without this IP issues occuring.how can I transfer my money from 1 account 2 another And please anyway I can get those account back?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by DTalented(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2013
eedriyz:

Good morning guys

please how do you mean by an ip linking to different accounts and how can i correct this because they keep banning my acct each time i create one saying i have more than one account (which i dnt) and electronic location bla bla bla.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
kingphemy: On which sites or forums can one promote his gigs?

The order has been slow in coming.

Depends on the kind of gigs you are selling. Look for related forums. Use big-boards.com to find such forums.
Good luck
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
deasy:
U are so so right that's y my most earned 2 account was banned! How can I run 2 account without this IP issues occuring.how can I transfer my money from 1 account 2 another And please anyway I can get those account back?

Sometimes Hotspot shield seem to be the best free option for now because they rotates ips well enough. But dedicated/semi dedicated ips will be ideal. Try VPNseek for the semi dedicated one. But I wont go anywhere away from worldvpn dot net.
Good luck

DTalented:

please how do you mean by an ip linking to different accounts and how can i correct this because they keep banning my acct each time i create one saying i have more than one account (which i dnt) and electronic location bla bla bla.
Delete your current browser if you you cant remove it's cookies.
Is your phone an android?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Mudah was talking about staying out of faking our identities here: https://www.nairaland.com/1352914/2-pennies-ways-make-more . And guess what guys? I agreed with him
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by nairamaverick(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
please how do you send traffic to your fiverr gigs.

Thanks.
eedriyz: I'd really love to share fiverr strategies, tips and tricks here. Guess this will be my first quality topic on NL. I'm currently making an average of 10 sales a day and that is 4USD for each sale. Do the calculation yourself. I'm 22 and working independently from my room and fiverr is currently my main biz. U can ask questions on this topic. I will update it regularly with the best tips I come about if d mods don't see it as rubbish. You can reach me on my fb, from my signature or call 07030908226 or add eedriyz4u on 2go or better still add my pin: 30CC8B4C

I created this guide to avoid silly questions.
https://www.nairaland.com/1251238/ultimate-fiverr-guide
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by suwailad(f): 5:08am On Jul 15, 2013
Hi Mr Idris. I read Your ultimate report and its really good. But now i need your help. I just lost N100k to scammers, the money a loan i have to pay 10% interest on every month. I have to pay back soon and i need a plan. Fiverr was working but i made few sales like $200 total 4rm 2 accounts in 6 months, thats poor. Maybe i wasnt doing something right. Please show me a plan i can utilise and strike bank coz im in a state of dilemma coz i have to pay back b4 september. Tho i read your report and found the part about buying fiverr gigs plus clickbank, please just help me with detaild info,i have no money on me except N15k and $16 paypal and 2 sites.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by dotcomnamename: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
The site always reject my gig picture.. I've tried many pictures.. Nawa O!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
suwailad: Hi Mr Idris. I read Your ultimate report and its really good. But now i need your help. I just lost N100k to scammers, the money a loan i have to pay 10% interest on every month. I have to pay back soon and i need a plan. Fiverr was working but i made few sales like $200 total 4rm 2 accounts in 6 months, thats poor. Maybe i wasnt doing something right. Please show me a plan i can utilise and strike bank coz im in a state of dilemma coz i have to pay back b4 september. Tho i read your report and found the part about buying fiverr gigs plus clickbank, please just help me with detaild info,i have no money on me except N15k and $16 paypal and 2 sites.

pls send me a sms. i‘d love to help
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: The site always reject my gig picture.. I've tried many pictures.. Nawa O!

what ars they complaining abouT?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by julius99(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2013
You can now browse and
download unlimitedly using
your Airtel or Etisalat sim
if you interested send your
request to my e-mail
maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Na wa for fiverr restructioning!
Fiverr is totally different now...you can imagine hav downloaded lots of images 4 my gig and yet they keep rejecting it.I hope people are experiencing this too?
It's pixels/size stuff!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by dotcomnamename: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
deasy: Na wa for fiverr restructioning!
Fiverr is totally different now...you can imagine hav downloaded lots of images 4 my gig and yet they keep rejecting it.I hope people are experiencing this too?
It's pixels/size stuff!

Same as mine. They've rejected more than 12 images from me.. I just ignore it now sef.. sad
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls gurus in here should show us how to get pic now...I taya 4 fiverr but they ain't lyk this before...shit!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
What are they complaining about? I hardly use google images these days. Always creating mine from scratch
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
eedriyz: What are they complaining about? I hardly use google images these days. Always creating mine from scratch
You do create pic yourself?
Please,how? Guide us please!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2013
deasy:
You do create pic yourself?
Please,how? Guide us please!

YES! I although have no eye for graphics. I mean, graphics doesn't even flow in me. But I surely can do some silly stuffs with corel draw and photoshop. I do use several logo softwares too. All I do is create anything create-able (if there's anything like that). Use google images to get relevant stuffs to add. I don't think I have to explain anything more. You will be okay with an ordinary logo software. Just scream the relevant words/phrase on it. And watch the picture size. I normally keep mine around 700X500 px. Anyway, "Google Images" still works. You didn't tell me what the fiverr team are complaining about your pictures anyway.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by akinssan(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
I think the standard picture for fiverr now is 600px by 480px anything below will not be accepted. cool
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
@akins_san:
I think the standard picture for fiverr now is 600px by 480px anything below will not be accepted. cool

It's been like that for as long as I can remember.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sup bro? I have been looking for u. Please go tru page 17-18 and delete where u quoted me the day I mentioned that muolah... Please, it's very important. Thank you. I mean the domain thread.

Goodluck...
eedriyz:

Depends on the kind of gigs you are selling. Look for related forums. Use big-boards.com to find such forums.
Good luck
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz4u: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
2s£xy:
Sup bro? I have been looking for u. Please go tru page 17-18 and delete where u quoted me the day I mentioned that muolah... Please, it's very important. Thank you. I mean the domain thread.

Goodluck...

Alright Boss
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 6:10am On Jul 26, 2013
Hey guys, it's a long and boring week for me (seems to be ending well though). I guess I've been able to get to some conclusions on the Fiverr-Nigeria Identity issue brought up by MR.Mudah as well as the IP issue which is leading to most of the mass account bans. I will tell you just everything I found later today...For now I'm getting under my bed covers.

Then pls, I'm in hunt for some payza funds. Contact me if you have at a good price.

Thanks for the supports
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
So, I decided to do a trial with a Nigerian IP account. I researched a niche, found a beautiful side to knock the niche, found a buyer-ready keyword, created the gig and backed it up with a video on fiverr and another on YouTube. Guess what? About 50 clicks, I go just one conversion. My take now is, it's not worth it that much. I will pull some extra strings after Ramadan by adding more gigs, ranking a video each for them and buying them using other accounts and leaving +ve feedbacks.... Just to see what will happen....You can try doing that yourself, I don't see any harm in trying

And for the IP, if you are using a free IP, I can't say much for you o. But be rest assured your account is at a very high risk. If you are using a dedicated one, don't even make the mistake of using it on two accounts...Let every account go with it's own IP.

To Our Success!

Jummah Mubarak
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Great thread, Great online money making system, But i prefer Affiliate business especially with clickbank than all these fiver of a thing. 1st..i wouldn't like after putting more effort to make a sale on fiverr, all i get 4 buck after fiverr has taking their 1 buck. My clickbank affiliate sales is nothing less than 20 buck each. if you put that same effort and make 10 sales, you know how much is it. calculate it.

secondly, with fiverr, you need to keep working and keep on putting effort to get seeing the sales, while with affiliate business, your one time work can still generating sales for you for years. just do the work and go to sleep..your work will still yielding results [clickbank cash] for you continuously. Fiverr is just for peanut lovers while clickbank affiliate business is for men who desires solid meat and who want the really online business.

Here is the thread i created for this clickbank business discussion at: https://www.nairaland.com/1365527/clickbank-q-im-making-money

No offense please, But that is the fact.

cheers.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by DTalented(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

cheers.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
freestuffsonnet: Great thread, Great online money making system, But i prefer Affiliate business especially with clickbank than all these fiver of a thing. 1st..i wouldn't like after putting more effort to make a sale on fiverr, all i get 4 buck after fiverr has taking their 1 buck. My clickbank affiliate sales is nothing less than 20 buck each. if you put that same effort and make 10 sales, you know how much is it. calculate it.

secondly, with fiverr, you need to keep working and keep on putting effort to get seeing the sales, while with affiliate business, your one time work can still generating sales for you for years. just do the work and go to sleep..your work will still yielding results [clickbank cash] for you continuously. Fiverr is just for peanut lovers while clickbank affiliate business is for men who desires solid meat and who want the really online business.

Here is the thread i created for this clickbank business discussion at: https://www.nairaland.com/1365527/clickbank-q-im-making-money

cheers.
Thanks for coming in...I appreciate your comment on the thread's greatness and of course for other comments too
For the first bolded part I have two level 2 fiverr accounts but I don't know if you know what that meant on Fiverr (Feel free to ask).
You are not right on the second part I bolded. See my first answer.

On the final part. You might just be right. I am not focusing on Fiverr alone.... I do other stuffs!!!YES, I am even looking in the way of CB. Maybe we'll talk sometimes soon. But my current plan, if I will ever try CB is Youtube.
Regards
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
One more thing. If you are not working to get traffic, not stressing yourself to get anything delivered....then a $4 that came almost free is better than a $20 you worked for...that is one. Two, on CB you are promoting other people's stuffs and every refunds the buyers get affects you, hence, you don't have control over the way your money flows....It's not that bad until you mistakenly find yourself promoting a seller that su*ks.

It just depend on what side you are looking this from.
Peace
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
eedriyz:
Thanks for coming in...I appreciate your comment on the thread's greatness and of course for other comments too
For the first bolded part I have two level 2 fiverr accounts but I don't know if you know what that meant on Fiverr (Feel free to ask).
You are not right on the second part I bolded. See my first answer.

On the final part. You might just be right. I am not focusing on Fiverr alone.... I do other stuffs!!!YES, I am even looking in the way of CB. Maybe we'll talk sometimes soon. But my current plan, if I will ever try CB is Youtube.
Regards

That's the beauty thing about forum, forum gives you the privilege to share your ideas, agree/disagree on issues, make your comment and share your opinions freely. AND THAT'S WHAT I JUST DID.

Of course i know fiverr very well and was even once a freelance worker there.
i know what level 2 fiverr a/c means [although is not easy to get to that position]. at least fiverr money making system is better than roaming around on facebook and other places online without achieving anything at the ends.

For the one i bold and colored red, i thank God you really know that and has your plan. BIG plus for you.i will be happy to help out as soon possible.
Then for the one i bold on black, you can, Youtube is one of cb converting method [although there are more of those free traffic methods] but you will need to learn how they work.

Before i forget you need another plus for handling this thread [ woo on 6 pages now] and the time you have been devoting here in answering other people questions regarding fiverr topic. Carry on bro.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by TeeVibes(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
hello bro please how do i get more sales to my gigs.... i mean how to promote my gigs outa fiverr...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Forbes Drops Folorunso Alakija Out Of 2021 Billionaires List / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos / Video Game Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.