Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman (6854 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Source:
http://www.history.com.ng/9/6-assets-that-makes-a-man-more-attracted-to-a-woman

.1. A large waise to hip ratio.

We all are familiar with the term "child bearing hips", which is when the hips are significantly wider than the waist, thereby creating an hourglass figure. A large waist-to-hip ratio of 7:10 instinctively gives men the notion that the woman can carry his child, according to a study by Barnaby J. Disxon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
2. Healthy hair

Having natural beautiful hair was found to play a big part in a male being attracted to females as it symbolizes fertility and less request for money for human hair.

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
I could still Get any guy I want, even if I looked like A possessed Uglee, skinny Skeleton!undecidedcool

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Michizzy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Complete it.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
3. Lovely Smile

Recent research at the University of Northern British Columbia found that men are more attracted to women who smiled more. On the flip side, women are less attracted to men who tend to smile a lot and prefer guys who keep a straight face.

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
4. Women who wear RED

When Women wear the color red, it enhances men's attraction to them. Ironically, women are also more attracted to men who wear red.

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by wunmi590(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
We they follow
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
I could still Get any guy I want, even if I looked like A possessed Uglee, skinny Skeleton!undecidedcool

Why evuls . cheesy
*Sighs*
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
5. A beautiful voice

Men are more attracted to beautiful feminine voice especially when on calls. That can make them fall in love without even seeing you physically.

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
6. Less makeup

We are all aware that Makeup enhances beauty, but caking it on is not attractive to men. Researchers discovered that men prefer women who wore up to 40% less makeup to women with heavy makeup.Guess they dont want to wake up beside a strange woman the following morning so put the foundation down ladies.

Source: http://www.history.com.ng/9/6-assets-that-makes-a-man-more-attracted-to-a-woman

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by fulfillbill(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

Pictures or ...
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Adasun(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
This thread is not new to me
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by oselixir(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

But why na? God made everything bright n beautiful, 1st of January u are so ungrateful, you need to beg God for forgiveness, God made u beautiful.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:
Why evuls . cheesy *Sighs*
tonguegrin
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by oselixir(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
I can't resist d smile mhen

Op ur points are on point, carry on, I da watch.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguegrin
I don't want to be nasty but has your tongue ever been sucked? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by dollyjoy(f): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Am lacking in some of those but i still attract guys.

Bottom line: a guy will get attracted to you whichever way you are.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
fulfillbill:

Pictures or ...
You'd go blind!grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:

I don't want to be nasty but has your tongue ever been sucked? lipsrsealed undecided
huh??

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
huh??
Yup! That's new to you. tongue
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by skondo09(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
sumptous bobby
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by fulfillbill(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
You'd go blind!grin

I dont play no-i-won't-yes-i-might when it comes to things like this..

Oya bless my eyes this new year.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by bossto(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
sexybaby22:
5. A beautiful voice

Men are more attracted to beautiful feminine voice especially when on calls. That can make them fall in love without even seeing you physically.
Kiikiiikikii....!!!
But all na d same nah
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
oselixir:

But why na? God made everything bright n beautiful, 1st of January u are so ungrateful, you need to beg God for forgiveness, God made u beautiful.
Amen!wink

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:
Yup! That's new to you. tongue
Uh?..Nope!undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh?..Nope!undecided
Goodnight!
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Monalisa185(f): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
story for the gods
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sexy lips&women who wear WHITE!
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:
Goodnight!
Again??
lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Again??

lipsrsealed

What? undecided grin
I actually need a professional masseuse right this moment.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
The only asset that will make me attracted to a girl is her common sense... Dats it..

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Daaaym!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) / Sex Wit Condoms Or Without Condoms Which Is More Enjoyable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.