Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) (5720 Views)

ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING / Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible / Shocking ; Ex Muslim Cleric Says Muslims Must Accept Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

You really want to live in a world where everyone is like logicboy and you have only one other person to talk to?

Believe me, most atheists out there are not as tiresome as you. There are actually a lot of grownups out there.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 25, 2013
davidylan:

Believe me, most atheists out there are not as tiresome as you. There are actually a lot of grownups out there.

Surely you must have heard of hitchens and reddit.

Get some sense
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by NegroNtns(m): 5:42am On Jan 25, 2013
logicboy,

what is your idea of human life? in other words, what do you know about it and how deep is that knowledge?
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by MrAnony1(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns: logicboy,

what is your idea of human life? in other words, what do you know about it and how deep is that knowledge?
Friendly advice...don't waste your time.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
My word! This thread was great entertainment! grin Atheists and their hollow circles of argument. They start a defence and it ends up biting them in their asss. "If God exists He must have been created", but also they say, "the universe was never created"! Incredible. When they get caught in their indefensible arguments, they attack God's morals only to turn around and declare that there are no moral authorities, leaving everyone wondering how they manage to judge God then.

Geez! Being an atheist must leave the brains in one helluva twist! grin lol

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ihedinobi: My word! This thread was great entertainment! grin Atheists and their hollow circles of argument. They start a defence and it ends up biting them in their asss. "If God exists He must have been created", but also they say, "the universe was never created"! Incredible. When they get caught in their indefensible arguments, they attack God's morals only to turn around and declare that there are no moral authorities, leaving everyone wondering how they manage to judge God then.

A madman thinks that the genius is foolish.

The irony in your post is just shocking
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by wiegraf: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ihedinobi: My word! This thread was great entertainment! grin Atheists and their hollow circles of argument. They start a defence and it ends up biting them in their asss. "If God exists He must have been created", but also they say, "the universe was never created"! Incredible. When they get caught in their indefensible arguments, they attack God's morals only to turn around and declare that there are no moral authorities, leaving everyone wondering how they manage to judge God then.

And how does this show you're clear thinking?
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
wiegraf:

And how does this show you're clear thinking?

Oh I don't know, was I thinking? grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

A madman thinks that the genius is foolish.

The irony in your post is just shocking

Madman? Think?
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Madman? Think?

smh
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by wiegraf: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Oh I don't know, was I thinking? grin

I know not what to do with your folly these days...
I'll just retire... Che grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
wiegraf:

I know not what to do with your folly these days...
I'll just retire... Che grin

Lol grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by NegroNtns(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Friendly advice...don't waste your time.

thank you Anony. ive not been in this section in a long time, last time i was herethere were not this many atheists and the ones back then were inquisitive for knowledge and truth. religiin section is infested now with dogmatic atheists, search-engine scholars who would rather argue than share knowledge.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

thank you Anony. ive not been in this section in a long time, last time i was herethere were not this many atheists and the ones back then were inquisitive for knowledge and truth. religiin section is infested now with dogmatic atheists, search-engine scholars who would rather argue than share knowledge.

You? See this guy? Yo that has proudly made so many false comments on this thread complaining about people who are not searching for knowledge?

Negro_Ntns: well, why do you hold so much faith and convinction in a theory that has yet to be concretely and undisputably proven to be the beginning of mankind and all of universe, or as you said.....a phase in a multi-faceted long and perpetual existence?

believing in the bible and its creation story is also a faith.

the biblical story is practical and can be demonstrated in its truth, whereas the big b.a.ng exist as an abstract and a reproduction is impossible.

i took notice of your last paragraph. this is attunement........a recalibration, reconcilliation and synchronization of a phase to an earlier form or benchmarked origin. this is an admission that something is wrong and a correction is needed to right it. but if the origin is all a speculation and unknown, then what existence of a "known" time of 14billion years ago are we correcting back to?

attunement in the bible is approached differently, the outcome of it is known!
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by NegroNtns(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
logicboy,

you are a manifest of a biblical truth. if you deny this truth then you will face the challenge of explaining the truth behind your presence and being. it cannot be from any later chain formations produced from the big ba ng; because it is already established that the big ba ng is an abstract. no one can explain the order that pre-dated the big ba ng or the trigger that upset the equilibrium.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2013

you are a manifest of a biblical truth. if you deny this truth then you will face the challenge of explaining the truth behind your presence and being. it cannot be from any later chain formations produced from the big ba ng; because it is already established that the big ba ng is an abstract. no one can explain the order that pre-dated the big ba ng or the trigger that upset the equilibrium.

Bullshyt smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by plaetton: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2013

What is a biblical truth?
If you deny the truth?
What truth?
Who established that the big bang is an abstract?
So if no one is yet to explain the order of something, that means.....?

Man, you are almost breaking a record for the most false statements in a single thread.
Are you from a parallel universe?
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

GBAM! I wasnt kidding the other day... i could not believe my eyes that i have begun to wish i could swap some of the atheists here with the ones we had earlier who were actually scientists and thinkers - Nferyn, Kag, Tudor, Harvey! Like you said, the ones we have to deal with today are just noisy numskulls who would not be able to make a single post should search engines go down.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

GBAM! I wasnt kidding the other day... i could not believe my eyes that i have begun to wish i could swap some of the atheists here with the ones we had earlier who were actually scientists and thinkers - Nferyn, Kag, Tudor, Harvey! Like you said, the ones we have to deal with today are just noisy numskulls who would not be able to make a single post should search engines go down.

Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel:

Supporters club!
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by plaetton: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

Isn't it a brave new world, that any nitwit, nay,any sunday school child, can stop you in the middle of your sentence(more like bullshyt), go to google on a handheld smart phone, and then tell you that you are wrong?
I..... love it!

That really pains you, doesn't it?
You can't get away with crap these days.
No more knowledge by drip-feed.
Knowledge and new ideas are just within a keystroke.

You and your gang have just confessed why you are so fearful and paranoid and bitter.

Imagine a situation whereby you are teaching sunday school children about the talking snake and adam's fall from grace.
The child goes home, goes on google to search talking snakes and serpents.
Google tells the child that snakes only talk in fairy tales and religious myths.
The child types "myths" on google, and google returns with this definition of myth: A story that may or may not be true.

A seed of doubt is sown, and you will have one less slave to manipulate and sap.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 26, 2013
plaetton:

Isn't it a brave new world, that any nitwit, nay,any sunday school child, can stop you in the middle of your sentence(more like bullshyt), go to google on a handheld smart phone, and then tell you that you are wrong?
I..... love it!

That really pains you, doesn't it?
You can't get away with crap these days.
No more knowledge by drip-feed.
Knowledge and new ideas are just within a keystroke.

You and your gang have just confessed why you are so fearful and paranoid and bitter.

Imagine a situation whereby you are teaching sunday school children about the talking snake and adam's fall from grace.
The child goes home, goes on google to search talking snakes and serpents.
Google tells the child that snakes only talk in fairy tales and religious myths.
The child types "myths" on google, and google returns with this definition of myth: A story that may or may not be true.

A seed of doubt is sown, and you will have one less slave to manipulate and sap.

I think you are projecting here. Most of us post here and there but largely have real lives we return to. It is amazing that you folks tend to spend 98% of your entire day hanging around here. I wonder who the bitter desperate folks are. grin
Abeg let me enjoy my new speakers... Accusing us of being "bitter" over what? that you dont believe in Christ? That is none of my business... if you folks stopped posting here, this section would go on just fine and with more interest. cheesy You wont be missed bro. believe me.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

I think you are projecting here. Most of us post here and there but largely have real lives we return to. It is amazing that you folks tend to spend 98% of your entire day hanging around here. I wonder who the bitter desperate folks are. grin
Abeg let me enjoy my new speakers... Accusing us of being "bitter" over what? that you dont believe in Christ? That is none of my business... if you folks stopped posting here, this section would go on just fine and with more interest. cheesy You wont be missed bro. believe me.

I think Plaetton is married

You should revise your comment in bold
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

I think Plaetton is married

You should revise your comment in bold

If i were married i would hardly spend more than 5 mins of my time frothing in the mouth over a "god" i firmly believe doesnt exist.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

If i were married i would hardly spend more than 5 mins of my time frothing in the mouth over a "god" i firmly believe doesnt exist.

So you dont even have a life? No wife at your age? Yet, you judge Plaetton as having no life outside Nairaland?

Hypocrite
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

So you dont even have a life? No wife at your age? Yet, you judge Plaetton as having no life outside Nairaland?

Hypocrite

Not everyone wants to be married i hope you know that? grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

^^^^

More hypocrisy! I cant wait for your christian bros to see this.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by plaetton: 4:05am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

Ok. Over to the romance section now.

What happened to" go out and and multiply" ?

grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

^^^^

More hypocrisy! I cant wait for your christian bros to see this.

I'm not sure you can reason at all... take a look at that post you quoted again... think about it slowwwwly. Engage your brain... it is there for a purpose... dont waste it. cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 26, 2013
plaetton:

Ok. Over to the romance section now.

you shld really go and play there. It is about the intellectual level you would be able to cope at.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

I'm not sure you can reason at all... take a look at that post you quoted again... think about it slowwwwly. Engage your brain... it is there for a purpose... dont waste it. cheesy

Davidylan using smileys......what a scary sight
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Davidylan using smileys......what a scary sight

You should be scared. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!! / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.