Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) (5719 Views)

ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING / Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible / Shocking ; Ex Muslim Cleric Says Muslims Must Accept Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by plaetton: 4:13am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

you shld really go and play there. It is about the intellectual level you would be able to cope at.

I was merely asking you to go there and see if you can get laid. It might just change your outlook about the universe. lol
grin cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 26, 2013
plaetton:

I was merely asking you to go there and see if you can get laid. It might just change your outlook about the universe. lol
grin cheesy

Getting laid isnt all it is cracked up to be. Believe me... been there got the t-shirt. I'd rather work on my electronic set. Enjoy.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by plaetton: 4:14am On Jan 26, 2013
^^^^^
Or even make you see the read the bible in clearer terms. lol grin cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 26, 2013
plaetton: ^^^^^
Or even make you see the read the bible in clearer terms. lol grin cheesy

If it hasnt made you any smarter then i doubt it would make much difference.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by plaetton: 4:15am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

Getting laid isnt all it is cracked up to be. Believe me... been there got the t-shirt. I'd rather work on my electronic set. Enjoy.

Ok. davidylan.
Good night.
Tomorrow is another day to resume your eternal fight against pesky atheists.
lol grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 26, 2013
plaetton:

Ok. davidylan.
Good night.
Tomorrow is another day to resume your eternal fight against pesky atheists.
lol grin

you can bet. I'll be sure you join you all. good night! cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by plaetton: 4:21am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

If it hasnt made you any smarter then i doubt it would make much difference.

He he he.
And how do you know that?
If you think that I'm dumb now, you should have seen me much earlier before I got permanently laid(lol). I can assure you, I'm much smarter now( or less dumb , as you would call it.) lol.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 26, 2013
plaetton:

He he he.
And how do you know that?
If you think that I'm dumb now, you should have seen me much earlier before I got permanently laid(lol). I can assure you, I'm much smarter now( or less dumb , as you would call it.) lol.

well, we'll just have to assume abi.
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by poopli: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
davidylan, you always destroy every good post. you really lack manners. this thread started well untill you show your demon possessed face. how do you even live with yourself?
Re: What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.