Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. (22268 Views)

Various Ghanaian Dishes / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by FXKing2012(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Deep Sight:

So according to you, it is ok to smash an animal's head open and instantly begin to eat its brain therein?

And this is the same man who goes around preaching Bible gospel and says that it is a sin for women to have low cuts of their hair.

Chei. You dey craze.

I never said it was ok to eat an animal raw, only said @thoth's description of the experience was tempting. Meaning he has a very strong descriptive ability; he has an extremely good literary skill and should be a writer.

And I never said it was a sin for a woman to go on low cut, only gave the the position of the Bible on the subject. I'm not God so I dont judge.

Pls always try to get your facts right before ranting.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by DeepSight(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
FXKing2012:

I never said it was ok to eat an animal raw, only said @thoth's description of the experience was tempting. Meaning he has a very strong descriptive ability; he has an extremely good literary skill and should be a writer.

And I never said it was a sin for a woman to go on low cut, only gave the the position of the Bible on the subject. I'm not God so I dont judge.

Pls always try to get your facts right before ranting.

Now you are recanting.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by thoth: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Nah, Its gross. The thought alone makes me feel like violently vomitting sad
Do you know how Sushi is made ? Yet all over europe and the States the babes won't give you a piece unless you take them to a sushi bar. You know in this Democratic world of ours WE the MAJORITY do have all the rights to declare your kind as queer or some sort of extremist. Hehe
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
thoth:
Do you know how Sushi is made ? Yet all over europe and the States the babes won't give you a piece unless you take them to a sushi bar. You know in this Democratic world of ours WE the MAJORITY do have all the rights to declare your kind as queer or some sort of extremist. Hehe
Then I thank the good Lord that I'm not in the West. I know Sushi is raw fish...gaddemit!! shocked

Here in Naija, we eat our food COOKED, not raw. Haba na! No wonder white people have all manner of strange diseases one has never heard of. Why won't they have, when they eat raw shiit and live animals.

Barbarians. sad shocked angry
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by warrior101: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
grin@kettlecallingpotblack
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by birdman(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2013
thoth:
I sincerely believe that you are the one trying to confuse issues. We are talking about FOOD nothing else but FOOD! That is not sport and no body is enjoying scalping monkeys here since the whole purpose is to eat it and not to watch it die.
You hunter analogy is monumentally flawed in that no matter the kind of weapon that is being used the basic measurement of babary is the amount of pain the animal was put through before it lost consciousness. What if the hunter shot it in the loins or the abdomen puncturing the ribcage ? It would still die though after lots of pain and your Stup.i.d hunter has to watch.

I dont believe that these dishes are popular just because of the taste. You cannot ignore the sadism involved in several of these dishes. If it was just about food, even the killing of chicken would be thread worthy. So its much more than just about food. My hunter has already ignored your attempt at an insult.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by thoth: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2013
birdman:

I dont believe that these dishes are popular just because of the taste. You cannot ignore the sadism involved in several of these dishes. If it was just about food, even the killing of chicken would be thread worthy. So its much more than just about food. My hunter has already ignored your attempt at an insult.
It is always sad when any living being loses its life whether deliberately killed or through an accident. I remember those days whenever i am about to kill a chicken i use to imagine how the knife feels at its throat and ponder whether the chicken has feelings,if its sad or crying at the moment in its own birdie way. I wonder if it is trying to say something to me,maybe plead for its life or try to convince me of his innocence, you notice the way it blinks and blinks again and gulps for air as you grasp its neck, the glossy look in its eyes as it blinks once more. "Why me? You don't have to do this, am just a harmless bird and i could be your friend" in a resounding monotone i will keep hearing.

But you know what ? I still have to slit that throat and watch it bleed,i will hold the neck and watch it TILL it stops Bleeding then throw the cold lifeless body into the sink, thats how I did it, thats how YOU did yours if you have ever killed a chicken, thats how your mom,brother,sister and aunts has always done it. THEY WATCH IT DIE,BLEED TO DEATH! And thats how it gets done tomorrow. Is see no happiness in that either it is just a Sad Sad Sad scene and there is no difference between that and the monkey.

I promise not to insult your hunter anymore but who doesn't hate it when some people hops online and start playing Little Fake St Stephen ?
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
thoth:
It is always sad when any living being loses its life whether deliberately killed or through an accident. I remember those days whenever i am about kill a chicken i use to imagine how the knife feels at its throat and ponder whether the chicken has feelings,if its sad or crying at the moment in its own birdie way. I wonder if it is trying to say something to me,maybe plead for its life or try to convince me of his innocence, you notice the way it blinks and blinks again and gulps for air as you grasp its neck the glossy look in its eyes as it blinks once more. "Why me? You don't have to do this, am just a harmless bird and i could be your friend" in a resounding monotone i will keep hearing.

But you know what ? I still have to slit that throat and watch it bleed,i will hold the neck and watch it TILL it stops Bleeding then throw the cold lifeless body into the sink, thats how I did it, thats how YOU did yours if you have ever killed a chicken, thats how your mom,brother,sister and aunts has always done it. THEY WATCH IT DIE,BLEED TO DEATH! And thats how it gets done tomorrow. Is see no happiness in that either it is just a Sad Sad Sad scene and there is no difference between that and the monkey.

I promise not to insult you hunter anymore but who doesn't hate it when some people hops online and start playing Little Fake St Stephen ?
All these on top monkey brain??
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ishilove:
All these on top monkey brain??
YES!!! na una start am. grin grin grin
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by aylimaf: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ishilove:
As for the chinese, those people are disgusting!!!
Savages!!! angry

pot calling kettle black.

why do you like projecting on people?
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by aylimaf: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Popular Foods In Africa / How Did You Survive Living Alone Without Cooking? / Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.