Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. (6806 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by ndala(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
UNEDITED:
I am in a relationship 4yrs on. My girl has cheated on me more than once before she told me about it, promising not to repeat it again. I love her so much desiring to settle down with her, this i told her many times. I assisted her through school inspite of the fact she doesn't allow me touch her as much i wanted to, claiming it's a sin.
Now, she went serving last year in the north, initially everything was fine, later on she started misbehaving. One night in july last year i called her and she told me she needed some sleep, only for her to drop the phone without ending the call, something in me told me not to end the call. Afterlike 5mins, i heard funny sounds and listened the more and it turned out that a guy was b á nging her seriously all through the night, i even rec ó rded it to make sure i wasn't dreaming. I later confronted her, but she denied it.
When she came back from service in October, she finally told me it was true what i heard the other night, that a fellow corper actually sl é pt with herthat night. It really broke my heart as i really loved her and she has cheated many times beforeand she starves me of s é x, saying it's a sin. Now, she says she has changed and won't do it again.
I need some candid advice, will such a woman make a good wife cos am planning on settling down with her this year. Would she do it again if given the opportunity??
pls i need urgent response. thanks.
cry cry
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by omega25red(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
you should bang your head on a brick wall 7 times after doing this, re-read the .... you wrote and the answer will come to you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by jhydebaba(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
Virgin shocked
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by slimchi2k2(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
bro if u think she will make a good wife gudluck
i don't think so
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
jhydebaba: Virgin shocked
Ditto. OP, don't delude yourself further than this point.
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Sijo01(f): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Virgin girlfriend? How she take be virgin, abeg?
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Chai! Do you need Zeus to tell u that she should be kicked outta your life?? Someone pls slap this guy for me...

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by otokx(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
@omega25red

you too much
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Arosa(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
@OP,My answer to your two question is this: Yes she could be a good wife if you marry her and yes she would cheat again if she has the chance to do so again.
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Daywalker1: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Be a man, give her a chance and see but this time around, use your head to love her not your heart cos you are talking about marriage not just friendship. Don't hesitate to kick her ass when she misbehave. Goodluck
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Teejayphillip(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
She don turn u MUMU... N daz wat u'll b 4 life...

U dated sumone 4 gud 4yrs n she cheats on u... Mehn dis is crazy..

Bro tis beta u walk away n start ur relationship afresh wif sumone whu'll luv u in return...
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is Virginity now a title? Just asking sha.
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Day walker: Be a man, give her a chance and see but this time around, use your head to love her not your heart cos you are talking about marriage not just friendship. Don't hesitate to kick her ass when she misbehave. Goodluck
bunch of crap!..how many chance will she get?
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Op..forget it,the chemistry is not there,she wil do it again and again,and mind you,u will not still touch her when u marry her..cos she is still a virgin.:p
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
And by now, u v not fvcked her. U r fvcked up. Get her outta ur lyf.
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Dopefiend(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
A virgin? Yea she is, until d corper guy fcuks her as$ grin grin grin dude get a shotgun and pop urself. You have a 'head' and yet can't tink wit it You're here asking for advice to d obvious. Perhaps we'll be here to advise u whn u eventualy marry her nd den catch her in a menage a trois (DP tins grin). Goodluck
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Toktee(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
Invite her to ur place,fvck her from monday to friday,on saturday gve her tp,tell her never to call you again,dont get marry to a gal out of pity,a woman that cheat on you for 4yrs can kill

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Excellent7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Guy what other advice do you seek?
You see a burning house and still seek for advice to enter? and ask if fire will not burn you?
You are damn "lucky" to observe the character of the babe in question.
It is not my character to abuse anyone, but honestly you are behaving like a Mumu Why now?
Man up and run away from the babe, stop wasting your time !!!
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by forkinsonlolo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
omg this is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by stpat1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
binger: Chai! Do you need Zeus to tell u that she should be kicked outta your life?? Someone pls slap this guy for me...

Sorry I over reacted, I just Punched his eyes.
His name is broda Odenson

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by DigitalSignal(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
ndala: UNEDITED:
I am in a relationship 4yrs on. My girl has cheated on me more than once before she told me about it, promising not to repeat it again. I love her so much desiring to settle down with her, this i told her many times. I assisted her through school inspite of the fact she doesn't allow me touch her as much i wanted to, claiming it's a sin.
Now, she went serving last year in the north, initially everything was fine, later on she started misbehaving. One night in july last year i called her and she told me she needed some sleep, only for her to drop the phone without ending the call, something in me told me not to end the call. Afterlike 5mins, i heard funny sounds and listened the more and it turned out that a guy was b á nging her seriously all through the night, i even rec ó rded it to make sure i wasn't dreaming. I later confronted her, but she denied it.
When she came back from service in October, she finally told me it was true what i heard the other night, that a fellow corper actually sl é pt with herthat night. It really broke my heart as i really loved her and she has cheated many times beforeand she starves me of s é x, saying it's a sin. Now, she says she has changed and won't do it again.
I need some candid advice, will such a woman make a good wife cos am planning on settling down with her this year. Would she do it again if given the opportunity??
cry cry
Please I have a friend who needs to be seen through university. Can you help? But let me warn; she can grant you more access to her body than this present one, but you won't near there oo''! You know where I mean! You must know your limit; and any time she is not in the mood please let her be and you believe whatever she tells you! Nonesense.
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by heed101(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
ndala: One night in july last year i called her and she told me she needed some sleep, only for her to drop the phone without ending the call, something in me told me not to end the call. After like 5mins, i heard funny sounds and listened the more and it turned out that a guy was b á nging her seriously all through the night, i even rec ó rded it to make sure i wasn't dreaming.
cry cry
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by heed101(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
ndala: One night in july last year i called her and she told me she needed some sleep, only for her to drop the phone without ending the call, something in me told me not to end the call. After like 5mins, i heard funny sounds and listened the more and it turned out that a guy was b á nging her seriously all through the night, i even rec ó rded it to make sure i wasn't dreaming.
cry cry
grin and this is funny. @ OP how did u cope when you were listening to the Moaning and the ecstasy. If I were you I would chop and chop to my satisfaction and then discard her like a trash bin.
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
stpat1:

Sorry I over reacted, I just Punched his eyes.
His name is broda Odenson
Haha! You did well,bro...punching should be more effective.
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by kinchiso(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
heed101: If I were you I would chop and chop to my satisfaction and then discard her like a trash bin.
On point!!! The guy dey dull unto love tinz... Luv gbakwa oku...
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
cry cry
she be virgin and she don already dey bang guys?
omo na juju this babe put for ur food? grin
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by KINGwax(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
cry cry
Y.O.U, ** M.Y** F.R.I.E.N.D** I.S** O.N.E** H.E.L.L** O.F**A.N**I.D.I.O.T!!!
NOW, KEEP COOL PLS, DNT LOOSE OUT. KEEP FUCKIN THE BIATCH TILL U GET A BETTER OPTION. PLS, I'M BEGGIN U. FUCCK HER DIEEEEEEEE
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Exponental(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
She is a good cheat. I advise u chop ur own b4 u finally leave her.
If u marry her, dont be surprised in future if she tells u ur so called children are not urs!
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Flashaldrin(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Super story. And the clowns are replying.
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by captainbraide: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
WHY ARE YOU STILL ASKING FOR ADVISE.WHEN IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT EVEN WHEN YOU MARRY HER ,SHE WOULD KEEP BANGING ANYTHING SHE SEES.ITS VERY CLEAR.GUY WAKE UP TO REALITY
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by dBard: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
omega25red: you should bang your head on a brick wall 7 times after doing this, re-read the .... you wrote and the answer will come to you.

..n make sure its a concrete wall..reinforced, d beta. if dat doesn't work u can always look f d nearest high tension wire t shock u back t reality. undecided ppl sef!
Re: Please Help My Virgin Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me.. by Evasmillingguy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
hahahahahahah... Was dat lafing? My guy dn't be a MUMU.. Onces beaten twice shy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story / "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name / Cardi B Unveils Her Tattoo From Back To Middle Of Her Thigh Curve Naked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.