Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. (35845 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aside terminating pregnancy..what else is gynaecosid used for?..i found a hidden satchet in the handbag of my girlfriend who claims and swears shes a virgin..
Am i beign naive not to test her before to confirm her claims?
She claimed she bought the drugs for a friend..but i dont believe her...
Now its either i test or she goes..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by agarawu23(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015

No, you are not being naive

you are just dumb for not confirming her virginity.

8 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by naijaboiy: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Test! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Believe a girl 100% at your own peril.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by ibkgab001: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Test and do the second option

1 Like

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by raayah(f): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gynaecosid is used for the treatment of non-occurrence of menstrual periods in certain cases (secondary amenorrhea) NOT FOR ABORTIONS. Gynaecosid is prescribed after period is missed for two consecutive months where there is no pregnancy. This drug is not a contraceptive or an abortificient.

What actually happens is if a woman misses her menstrual cycle for any other hormone-related reasons other than pregnancy Gynaecosid stimulates menstruation.

If your girlfriend is on that drug please take her immediately to the hospital.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:

No you are not being naive

you are just silly and dumb for not confirming her virginity.
..but trust does exit still in a relationship..doesnt it?
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by hijodedios: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yes the onus is on her now to prove that she really bought it for a friend,and the only way she can prove that is already known by you and her,so its either she proves it or she has been getting it somewhere else and using you as her maga.
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by agarawu23(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:
Gynaecosid is used for the treatment of non-occurrence of menstrual periods in certain cases (secondary amenorrhea) NOT FOR ABORTIONS. Gynaecosid is prescribed after period is missed for two consecutive months where there is no pregnancy. This drug is not a contraceptive or an abortificient.
yimu

she should have explain same thing to the op if truly that's the only thing it's meant for

5 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

Gynaecosid tablets contain estrogen and they are not effective in inducing abortion
..but am hearing diffrently from people..
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by falconey(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

Gynaecosid tablets contain estrogen and they are not effective in inducing abortion

its a great thing I'm not a girl.........GOODLUCK!
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by ibkgab001: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah... Raayah....Raayah how many times i call you ... Ok I'm doing my research will get back to you soon
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by agarawu23(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Randyhot:
..but trust does exit still in a relationship..doesnt it?
RULE 3 in my diary

NEVER TRUST A LADY

do you even even trust yourself? undecided
don't trust these ladies, they aren't loyal

6 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
hijodedios:
Yes the onus is on her now to prove that she really bought it for a friend,and the only way she can prove that is already known by you and her,so its either she proves it or she has been getting it somewhere else and using you as her maga.
..i think ur making a point here..thats what i thought..
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by raayah(f): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
yimu

she should have explain same thing to the op if truly that's the only thing it's meant for

It is used for treating amenorrhea. If a girl misses her period while she is not pregnant, the drug can help restore it.

That drug cannot cause abortion. Let him take that girl to the hospital.

4 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by raayah(f): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
ibkgab001:
raayah... Raayah....Raayah how many times i call you ... Ok I'm doing my research will get back to you soon

Waiting grin
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by HerexG(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why are u snoozing about bro

Wetin u dey find for the young lady bag... undecided
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
HerexG:
Why are u snoozing about bro

Wetin u dey find for the young lady bag... undecided
..i have every right to her bag as she has to mine..

1 Like

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by agarawu23(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

It is used for treating amenorrhea. If a girl misses her period while she is not pregnant, the drug can help restore it.

That drug cannot cause abortion. Let him take that girl to the hospital.
no hospital matter for here jare....the lady is just fooling the op, and that drugs is meant for another thing.

maybe we should accept the lady or her friend has amenorrhea abi na abortionia sef
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Genea(f): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
RULE 3 in my diary
NEVER TRUST A LADY
do you even even trust yourself? undecided don't trust these ladies, they aren't loyal
I am trustworthy
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by donholy28(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Quietly go and verify her "virginity"...if na 2nd hand or 3rd hand one
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by donholy28(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Genea:
I am trustworthy
your eyes don't say so...no pun intended
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by agarawu23(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Genea:
I am trustworthy
any evidence to prove ? cheesy
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
Quietly go and verify her "virginity"...if na 2nd hand or 3rd hand one
..thats exactly what am about set for..
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
As far as I know, that pill is hormonal... the name alone should tell u that its estrogen. How can the female hormone cause abortion?.. Guys should stop being paranoid and remember that people perish cos of ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by ivyT(f): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op..at this stage,dats exactly wot u shld do.
Hope its a solid relationship nd not experiment thngs_its also important to
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by ibkgab001: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by okekechuma1979(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Its depends, she might not be the owner and been a virgin does not mean that u should be ignorant of everything. It might be for her friend, she might even bought it for her friend if her friend asked her to... Therefore, I insist seen that seen such in her bag is not a criteria that she is not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:
Op..at this stage,dats exactly wot u shld do.

Hope its a solid relationship nd not experiment thngs_its also important to
..there is tension in the relationship now..until i test and see..

1 Like

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Jenny1010(f): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
If you want to confirm the true, just take her to a gynacologist to examine her.

Don't use this as an excuse to stick your bloody thing on her. It will amount to rape by threat . Also, so what if she still a virgin, you will disvirgin her aganist her wish.

OP, it's obvious you are one of does old men deceiving small girls with fake love in other to disvirgin them.

4 Likes

Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by fajani(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Randyhot:
Aside terminating pregnancy..what else is gynaecosid used for?..i found a hidden satchet in the handbag of my girlfriend who claims and swears shes a virgin..
She claimed she bought the drugs for a friend..but i dont believe her...
Now its either i test or she goes..
i am sorry for your lose, i recommend this song for you, Aaron Neville, don't take away my heaven
Re: I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
ibkgab001:
Confirmed thanks for the update

Found the queries online through this link

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/questions/Had-unprotected-sex-Gynaecosid-recommended-as-emergency-contraceptive/408623
..but it says in the absent of pregnancy..which i believe if taken in that state..will induce bleeding that will help to flush out any embryo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.