Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? (4592 Views)

Do You Feel Ugly? / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
when I was younger as I said earlier. I used to be very skinny, no boo-bs, no as-s. no guy ever asked me out in highschool

and I knew I wasn't that attractive. I knew I wasnt all that

pple say its wrong n stupid, when u don't think yr beautiful. .but I dont think its wrong. .u just know yr what u have and dont have. .u just know yr level
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 14, 2013
you are wonderfully and fearfully made
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2013
seedord247:

Thanks and thats the answer to the post..... undecided

leave the eff of my page
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2013
Lol I was definitely a late bloomer. It's wrong to hinder yourself because we humans don't think alike. Our own judgement can be skewed: not everyone is "right in the head" grin
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2013
Flytefalls: Lol I was definitely a late bloomer. It's wrong to hinder yourself because we humans don't think alike. Our own judgement can be skewed: not everyone is "right in the head" grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Mynd44: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2013
Everyone feels like that sometimes but realise that beauty comes from the inside and not the outside.

5 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 14, 2013
No one is actually ugly.as in realistically speaking,no one is.
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by kemmeye: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2013
I was just like you and thanks to those b*****s who made fun of me, my self esteem hit rock bottom. I've learned to understand that everyone is perfect in their own little way ohh and i never forget to throw two giant middle fingers in the faces of those F*****s once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by totalbaby(f): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2013
True. What one may find unattractive, another may find it sexy.quote author=binger]No one is actually ugly.as in realistically speaking,no one is.[/quote]
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by True2myself24(f): 12:54am On Jan 14, 2013
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you set your own standard of beauty you will find it easier to achieve than you will trying to achieve a standard made by a few for the few.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Meegadough: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2013
What of now?
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2013
I think it is completely wrong to think/feel you are ugly, because chances are you did not get the opinion on your own. Don't be too hard on yourself. What you want to be is healthy, who cares how you look on the outside. Beauty is subjective, and usually the better looking you are the more shallow you are,love yourself. it starts from the inside, and only you can do it. The rest follows.
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by LeAfrican: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2013
onila: when I was younger as I said earlier. I used to be very skinny, no boo-bs, no as-s. no guy ever asked me out in highschool

and I knew I wasn't that attractive. I knew I wasnt all that

pple say its wrong n stupid, when u don't think yr beautiful. .but I dont think its wrong. .u just know yr what u have and dont have. .u just know yr level
onila, u actually mean now not just when u were younger
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Supergirlie(f): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2013
It is very important, as an individual, to accept and love yourself d way u are. this is a world where tall people wish they were shorter, short people wish they were taller, fat people wish they were slimmer, slim people wish they were fatter/bigger, brunettes want to be blondes, blondes wish they were brunettes and so on and so forth. What u don't like about yourself is what som1 else envies. so instead of developing a low self-esteem and feeling sorry for yourself, start working on yourself from the inside and out, cos true beauty starts from within.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2013
Is any1 really ugly? @op r u really ugly? Whoz image r u created in? Last time i checked d creator said"letz make man in our own image" and account shows dat he created dem male and female in his image and hz likeness..xo whoz ugly? Wel,me i'm nt ugly oh coz ma creator isnt and hez xo perfect with hz workz and i'm hz handiwork and gal(onila) i dnt tink u r ugly oh
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Walexz02(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
If u think you are ugly, you better package yourself with been humble,gentle and not too forward...that I think will make you feel better ureself and also make people feel u aqe ok.
For those of you saying beauty is in the inside and not outside,stay dia dey decive ya sef. Me I want a lady that will be beautiful in the inside and ouside. CIAO!

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Sunymoore(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2013
beuaty is in the hand of beer holder

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Adufaye(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2013
Man was made by d imagine of God,it dosent mean if am fearfully made n u are wonderfully made,God also said all tinz hv created r damm beautiful....U amazing jst da way u r!
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Mynd44: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2013
Adufaye: Man was made by d imagine of God,it dosent mean if am fearfully made n u are wonderfully made,God also said all tinz hv created r damm beautiful....U amazing jst da way u r!
100 likes
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2013
You are what you think you are!
If you think you are ugly then you are ugly!
End of discussion cheesy
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2013
AmBeautiful: You are what you think you are!
If you think you are ugly then you are ugly!
End of discussion cheesy
As your username says
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
As your username says

Hmm...
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Adufaye(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
100 likes
tanz padi
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 19, 2013
Just because you feel ugly doesn't mean you are or that others perceive you that way. Learn to smile. Learn to laugh. Let your inner beauty bubble up from the inside. A person who is smiling and happy appears much more attractive. Do things for yourself, such as dressing nicely, doing your hair and taking care of yourself. These simple acts attract attention from other people and help you gain self-confidence. Do things that make you feel good about yourself. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by EzePromoe: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2013
You guys are doing a good job by giving hope to people wey their market no dey sell. Before you begin attacking me, mind you, i'm ugly too tongue
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2013
linda_1: Just because you feel ugly doesn't mean you are or that others perceive you that way. Learn to smile. Learn to laugh. Let your inner beauty bubble up from the inside. A person who is smiling and happy appears much more attractive. Do things for yourself, such as dressing nicely, doing your hair and taking care of yourself. These simple acts attract attention from other people and help you gain self-confidence. Do things that make you feel good about yourself. smiley

You've said it all dear, I need not say more

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by topsco(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Nobody is born Ugly,na will formulate the word,therefore we must feel so...
Whenever u feel u are ugly,it means u have lost the connection btw u and ur internal beauty.
Advice...
Just b urself,close ur eyes,breathe in n out,deeply u will felt what makes u feel beautiful,at last u smile...waoh! U are back connected
mwah! O ti dun ju.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Your Birthday Month Says About U / Ladies, 10 Ways To Cope With A Sex Starved Boyfriend / Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.