Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? (4582 Views)

Do You Feel Ugly? / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Mynd44: 5:46am On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:

why would you [and your post liker] think that?

because of her opening post?

she does try to mimic me on occasion [a lot of the time, actually], but notwithstanding, i wouldnt expect anyone to confuse her for me, or vice versa.

btw, not familiar with your moniker.
For Your mind abi?
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Joliecoco: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2013
When I was growing up , I used to be tease by people because I was tall and skinny. When I move abroad tall and skinny is in. Don't listen to them hun , you are beautiful and created in the image of God. I think all girls have their days when they are not feeling beautiful ,but always remind youself that you are God beautiful creation.
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2013
Funny how attitudes change on threads... some of these same people will move to another thread and call someone ugly but can be here saying none is.

Rubbish!
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Joliecoco: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2013
Well, I believe that everyone is beautiful and created in the image of God. That being said, a woman who goes out with a married man is an ugly person. she may not be physically but she is ugly inside.
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2013
deepwaters :
Sometimes life isn't easy for 'not-so-attractive' people o, esp girls. Even worwor boys will be calling you ugly. I remember when I was in my teens, one guy was trying to toast me on the road. I was really scared and kept walking home as fast as I could. Luckily I met my brother with his friends along the way and asked him to help me chase the guy away. Later at home, he told me one of his friends had said 'so as ugly as this girl is, she got someone to toast her'!! I felt really bad, cos I felt, knew to an extent, I wasn't beautiful. I had a broad face, small chinko eyes and full dark lips(when I was born, my grandpa said it was good my lips were already black, so I won't have to waste money on lipstick again! He also nicknamed me 'abav zua' loosely means kponmo lips, or wide lips). All I had going for me then was being good with my academics.
I used to feel bad, but thank God I've passed that era.
Is it bad if I laugh? The post is quite funny....But it's quite mean that your brother would relay the message back to you and your granddad too.

Usually, when family members make fun of you, they think it's ok and that you'll take it lightly but remarks from them are usually the worst. You expect your family members to console you when the world is negative towards you not add to the grief.
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Mynd44: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Funny how attitudes change on threads... some of these same people will move to another thread and call someone ugly but can be here saying none is.

Rubbish!
Double standard is what I call it
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2013
Fulaman198: Proud of being ugly

I guess it's ok for someone to be proud of being ugly but if someone is proud of being beautiful they call it vanity and bigheaded-ness. That is just double standards.
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by deepwaters(f): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2013
@Kandiikane, please laugh all you want!
Its real true what they say about smiling and a cheerful outlook making you beautiful. During my 'ugly years', I used to frown a lot. But when I relaxed and started having fun, I discovered my biggest plus- I have an amazing smile smiley Everyone just loves my smile, plus my lips aren't so black now that I'm older and matured wink And some people actually think my lips are sexy now!
I guess not everyone will qualify for Miss world, but everyone is blessed with at least one attractive feature that can make them appealing..

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
i know i'm late...

linda_1: Just because you feel ugly doesn't mean you are or that others perceive you that way. Learn to smile. Learn to laugh. Let your inner beauty bubble up from the inside. A person who is smiling and happy appears much more attractive. Do things for yourself, such as dressing nicely, doing your hair and taking care of yourself. These simple acts attract attention from other people and help you gain self-confidence. Do things that make you feel good about yourself. smiley

this girl is awesome!!

so classy, so insightful and sweet!!

excellent advice miss linda!! cool

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by PrebabyG(f): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
U shld believe urself dat u re beautiful dats all
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
U shld believe urself dat u re beautiful dats all
how
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
k
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
onila: when I was younger as I said earlier. I used to be very skinny, no boo-bs, no as-s. no guy ever asked me out in highschool

and I knew I wasn't that attractive. I knew I wasnt all that

pple say its wrong n stupid, when u don't think yr beautiful. .but I dont think its wrong. .u just know yr what u have and dont have. .u just know yr level

And pammm you became this imaginary hot chick you've been campaigning about? Is that why you're a virgin too?

Ahh hn I knew it... Running outta the thread and faraway from Onila sad
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2013
REALITY101:

And pammm you became this imaginary hot chick you've been campaigning about? Is that why you're a virgin too?

Ahh hn I knew it... Running outta the thread and faraway from Onila sad

I wasnt really ugly. .I was just too skinny. .like very skinny. .no bum or b00bs. .so no boy in high school ever asked me out

when I left secondary school, I started to add little weight in some areas. .I statrted to look very healthy and fleshy

maybe thats Y i am still a virgin. .I became attractive when I was way older smiley
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2013
the guys are coming now in hundreds smiley

maybe because I didnt start dating @ an early age . .I am not easy for a guy 2 lay because of my lack of boyfriends in the past
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by 190: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2013
onila:

I wasnt really ugly. .I was just too skinny. .like very skinny. .no bum or b00bs. .so no boy in high school ever asked me out

when I left secondary school, I started to add little weight in some areas. .I statrted to look very healthy and fleshy

maybe thats Y i am still a virgin. .I became attractive when I was way older smiley

Hmmm ok
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by 190: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2013
da hell is onila all about

claiming shes a late bloomer wen shes stil ugly as phuck

she cant even get my d1ck aroused undecided
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 28, 2013
Some ppl are born ugly ooo.na so one babe wey I track the other day she so ugly dat I go put rihanna pixture on top of her wowor face wen I dey yansh her
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2013
190: da hell is onila all about

claiming shes a late bloomer wen shes stil ugly as phuck

she cant even get my d1ck aroused undecided
naa am very pretty

I look like a model
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by 190: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2013
onila: naa am very pretty

I look like a model

show me undecided

can u inbox it to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by 190: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2013
lefulefu: Some ppl are born ugly ooo.na so one babe wey I track the other day she so ugly dat I go put rihanna pixture on top of her wowor face wen I dey yansh her

man you really nid JESUS in your life undecided
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by 190: 12:32am On Apr 28, 2013
da hell onila disappeared to

I knew that girl cudnt be trusted!

I also know shes ugly as phuck - damn she shud look like an orangutan

no wonder shes still a vargeeen undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by ikekings(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
onila: naa am very pretty

I look like a model
All models are not pretty...
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
MsDarkSkin: i know i'm late...

this girl is awesome!!

so classy, so insightful and sweet!!

excellent advice miss linda!! cool

awwww thanks Kails smiley
you're awesome too! ♥ ♥
kiss

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 05, 2013
linda_1:

awwww thanks Kails smiley
you're awesome too! ♥ ♥
kiss

kiss kiss
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 05, 2013
Adufaye: Man was made by d imagine of God,it dosent mean if am fearfully made n u are wonderfully made,God also said all tinz hv created r damm beautiful....U amazing jst da way u r!
which one be imagine??
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 05, 2013
Kill yourself, life is cruel for ugly people
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Davico(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2013
onila: the guys are coming now in hundreds smiley

maybe because I didnt start dating @ an early age . .I am not easy for a guy 2 lay because of my lack of boyfriends in the past

Then u are not an ideal virgin, so y shouting abt virginity. hisssssssssss
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by onila(f): 5:35pm On May 05, 2013
Davico:
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by free2ryhme: 5:36pm On May 05, 2013
Davico:

she got an award for it saturday night
Re: Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? by Davico(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Response To Making Love During Menstruation. / Check Up S£XY Photos From Amber Rose’s 32nd Birthday / My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.