Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? (2056 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2008
If you have two suitors; one very rich but dosent really set you blood boiling, the other not rich but cud really melt your heart. Which will you choose?
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by efuah(f): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2008
I wl marry for love ofcus.
But make sure u dnt marry a jobless man, lazy man or illiterate. . . they r very difficult to handle, can even be suicidal.
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by chychy(f): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
some pple say love can grow esp if u marry someone u dint particularly love. i just find that hard 2 believe.

if he has a promising future and like efuah mentioned, not lazy, then i'd say go 4 him.

getting married 4 d wrong reasons has failed a lot of pple. My dear, shine ur eyes.
wink
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by omena555(f): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
i will marry for love and not for money. the fact that there may not be money at the moment doesnt mean it will always be like that. with hard word, planning and God's favor, the money will eventually come. but no amout of hard work can make u love someone u dont love and God will not force u to do that either. marriage is supposed to be enjoyed and not endured. money is needed yes, but it can never replace love. . . .
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Busta(f): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2008
both!
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2008
Busta:

both!

I second that!!!
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by uspry1(f): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2008
I will marry for both: money and love to be balance for establishing the strongest foundation of our marriage and avoid that type of man like @efuah has said it all.
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by keyne(f): 9:24pm On May 07, 2009
luv without money is whack.i can date a guy dats nt rich bt marry one?.NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by mntpaul(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2009
Neither, marry for happiness.
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by opsydudu(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2009
see ladies on this thread?

forget love, open your eyes and marry for money

when there is money then love comes into play, even if you have to force yourself.
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by sistajay(f): 9:43pm On May 07, 2009
Dis days love no dey last oh! Men with there revolvin eyes!!
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by sofeo(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2009
@ sista-jay

So if love doesn't exist, does that means you should go for money? why shouldn't love exist?.

Love exist it really depends on the kind of man you find, and how u treat and behaves to eachother and even the kind of level you put eachother.

If you go for money and not love the man might be having another affair outside. Because other ladies might be running after his money and they wouldn't even mind that he's already married.

Gear up.
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Ben13: 3:07pm On May 08, 2009
for love
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by steve49ja(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2009
Whats the difference? undecided
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Ben13: 3:20pm On May 08, 2009
Lol. no difference o jare
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Akabiboy(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2009
As a man i wont mind a sista with some dough.
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by sofeo(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2009
Make them gear up for love na.

Abi na wetin you choose?
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Easybaby(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2009
@poster . . .You want to get married huh? grin cheesy tongue
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by bluespice(f): 3:58pm On May 08, 2009
both
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by ikmoore2(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2009
God!! angry angry

If all 9ja girls reason the way all these nairaland girls do , then there is a very big problem.

why all una eye de chuk for money.    i advice all of u to go for love cos that is what counts when all ur pressumed pretty faces and body fades with time/age.

I believe that is what is till holding my parents together as if they are in their 20s.  they still goes to relaxation center/ club togeda.  But if u marry for money and at the time love should count ur husband will look for sweet 16 to club with. and u will remain a house wife. cos he will always believe to get any girl of his choice with his money just like he got u.

a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Akabiboy(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2009
From what i have learn about the female specie from nigeria, the kind of love you get is dependent on the size of your pocket.
Small pocket little love, Large pocket unlimited love
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by tope5000: 4:15pm On May 08, 2009
I will marry for both cool
love without money is crap cheesy
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by tkb417(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2009
why would u marry a fine dude with empty pocket
u guys will break up later

The rich guy will melt ur guy in no distant future
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by yme1(f): 5:23pm On May 08, 2009
if there is no love i wont marry

and if there is no money, i wont marry too

gwad dey forbid me make i go square one o lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by steve49ja(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2009
y me:

if there is no love i wont marry

and if there is no money, i wont marry too

gwad dey forbid me make i go square one o lipsrsealed grin grin
Superb reasoning, thats why i like you jare wink
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by yme1(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2009
@steve49ja

that is why you are my loff kiss kiss
how are you doing jare wink
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by nethacker(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2009
All of una wey dey marry for money,if una boyfriends/fiance con dump una finish una go come nairaland dey seek opinion. shocked
i mean these girls of these days, no wonder church dey full  :Pcos them wan c d brothers wey give very huge offering and fat tithe grin grin
 I tire for una, them never born una fiances grin grin

tope5000:

I will marry for both cool
love without money is crap cheesy
shocked shocked
Imagine wetin man pikin post, Guyz let's be careful, @tope5000, y would u 4get wat d future hold for him? embarassed embarassed too bad.Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by steve49ja(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2009
y me:

@steve49ja

that is why you are my loff kiss kiss
how are you doing jare wink

Im fine o jare you nko? wink
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by sistajay(f): 7:34am On May 09, 2009
sofeo:

@ sista-jay

So if love doesn't exist, does that means you should go for money? why shouldn't love exist?.

Love exist it really depends on the kind of man you find, and how u treat and behaves to eachother and even the kind of level you put eachother.

If you go for money and not love the man might be having another affair outside. Because other ladies might be running after his money and they wouldn't even mind that he's already married.

Gear up.

Love does exist, I don't dispute that. I'd would happily marry for love and money, heck. . .  who am I kiddin, don't want no broke ass broda, joke aside I already have a comfortable life. These days most men are lookin for fast love.
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Czarskit(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2009
~ Neither ~
Re: Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Pittbaby(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2009
I will marry neither , wait for the man I love who has money grin

lack of money is the number one reason for divorce, He does not have to be rich, he just has to have some money

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Ur Best Friend Rapes Your Sister / Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) / I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.