Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? (27877 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by slamstan(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Lovable Sam, please do you mind removing the 'biggest' from your topic since people are giving more than one example before another person starts typing derogatory remarks? Thanks!

biggest 'turnoffS' he said, drop urs and stop doing over sabi looking for peoples mistakes
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ch@nges:
*mouth odour
* dried and rough paints on lips
*enormous belly(now a tradition amongst naija babes)
*oversized body structures
*choking perfums
*yammy legs
*uncontrolled hair; to mention a few

First bolded na die.....
Second bolded, I no just understand most of them these days ooo. May be too much fast-fooding....Lol
Third bolded, Over feeding and lack of exercise
Last bolded, too bad for a girl...
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Philip19(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ma biggest turnoff 4rm a lady,pretence n foul mouthed talks n lies
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Arrogance...especially when he is just another rat! angry
Hahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhaa this qirl serious like jamb oooooooo
She dey try remember wetin one quy do am I quess
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
sanb: Lol; Just to let you know that 'Dead Brains' is also a turn off for some ladies....
Is that so? Little wonder I am being isolated.... Any other guy in the house with a dead brain like myself?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Melahou(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
laziness
nagging
going tru my stuffs(phones,bags,drawer etc)
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by redcliff: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
lol. Its been fun larking around with the few who were jobless replying my posts. toddles
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by jadakiss213(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
eastermaris: Girls wld never knw what they miss until they fall for a guy with hairy chest...personally i cnt screw a guy with a dry chest,its so annoying.If u most get me dripping and giving in faster than normal,just come with an hairy chest ( not bushy ) We all different
wetin bring all these dripping talk u be PAYG ni or a cheerful giver
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hairy armpit
~leppa qirls-very biq turn-off for me-
~small boooobs-chaiiiiiii I no like am atall
~yam legs-ohh boy make such chic no come near me or na blow I go giver her
~some girls still dey dirty white pants wea don turn brown tire
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by carmelion(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
I have so many turn offs but since the thread says the biggest,mine are as follows
1.Bad Dentition!(As in when you say Hi,I wont even say hello)
2.Talkative(especially the type that makes all his friends listen to him when they hang out)
3.Poor dress sense(anyways I don't need to hammer too much on this cos you need to access the person you re even coming to meet)
Lastly,Fair guys(I wish I can help here but sadly,am the fairest of all so you see..we can't blend.its not when am looking for something to fight my pimples with,you will be looking for yours too,mtcheeeeew!.Dark guys melt me.I mean the very dark ones.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
UNIQUEWELL:

LOL...For You to have known atleast 10 men upto their chests shocked shocked, then ...I comment my reserve.
lmao. How many guys wear shirts in the comfort of their residence? I once lived in a school hostel tongue
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Mckayzee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
carmelion: I ve so many turn offs but since the thread says the biggests,mine are as follows
1.Bad Dentition!(As in when you say Hi,I wony even say hello)
2.Talkative(especially the type that makes all his friends listen to me when they hang out)
3.Poor dress sense(anyways I don't need to hammer too much on this cos you need to access the person you re even coming to meet)
Lastly,Fair guys(I wish I can help here but sadly,am the fairest of all so you see..we can't blend.its not when am looking for something to fight my pimples with,you will be looking for yours too,mtcheeeeew!.Dark guys melt me.I mean the very dark ones.
hmmmm yummy!!!wink
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flytefalls:
My earrings are recycled pearl buttons wink
Is that your cute irresistible kissable lips on your Dp? Damnnnnnnnn!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nightshift: If everybody here is against hairy anything, then let every Nigerian go Skunk Anansie way - from head to toe. I heard in Japan randy males pay extra for hairy honey-pot. Isn't that cute?
Na only hairy chest dem talk jawe. Pervy! angry
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ugly Gurls Boot me Off angry
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by bonetalk(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz: 1.) Big tummy

2.) Faking the American accent *if I should talk on this issue ehn....*

3.) Flashy designers (Gucci belt, Gucci wristwatch, Gucci shoe, Gucci shirt, everything na Gucci!!) *God forbid*!!

4.) If u're not Dangote or Adenuga, pls Nigerian guys save me d bullsh1t on how rich u are.....I'm not looking for anyone 2 take care of me!!

5.) Not giving me an opportunity to talk in a conversation, over sabi guys. Na them dey hold the conversation on their own.

6.) Extremely sensitive guys!! Jesus Christ of Nazareth, these are the most annoying set of guys alive and they always put up the "I'm tough" act ....Fvcking P*ssy a*ss niggas!!

7.) Trying to say something Nigerian/African when I tell you I'm Nigerian. Be yourself, saying "how far" or "I have a Nigerian friend" or "my roommate is Ghanaian" doesn't give u any point in my book!

8.) If u walk up to me sagging, in snap back hats, ear rings and over size t-shirt....I'm going to TB Joshua's church for prayers. Iyanma!

9.) If you have hair on your chest as a guy, pls cover that sh1t!! Button up or smthn and stop torturing the rest of the world with that disgusting sight..... eeww, so not cute!
does it mean that i should shave the hair on my chest? Abi u don 4get say itz natural, Abegi park well jare, u started well but ends badly
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Riot of colour: Imagine wearin a pink top on a navy blue pant. SMH
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by cigaricon(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
All of u hating some NATURAL attributes on the opposite sex I SMH for una oh sad
Does the POT ask the POTTER "why did you make me like this"?
undecided
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by pgiddy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Laziness and slugishness,gossh I hate a slugish lady, excessive makeup,pls kip it natuural, and forming wat u r not, big tommy,choi I'll brk up wth my gf if sshe has dat, small breast,I won't even look @ ur side.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by djojo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
ma biggest turnoff are stretch mark and big belle
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
jadakiss213: *spits* God forbid bad thing! ur point was 'pointless' hehehe
Go hire a lawyer and sue me na tongue
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
sanb: One of my big turn-offs is when a guy is not able to engage me intellectually. I like it when a guy is able to challenge my intelligence; that makes us at par.... cool
Wow! You just kicked the humour outta me qirl
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by carmelion(f): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
Red-Light:
i tink dis got to be my biggest turn off.. Especially when they knw u have d money! Kinda irritating

Hmmmmm,does that mean you have the money?Mbok,my eyes are Red now.I will be so appreciative,as long as the money is there o!,hmmmm,am warning you,Oya show me your acct balance
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by DICKtator: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flytefalls: Don't need him to be blinging, I don't wear metals either. Stay natural grin
stay natural? like your hair do?your attitude? your make up?your a.s.s? your teeth?
yeah!! i get you!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by specialguest(f): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Biggest turn off ever and the unfortunate thing is guys with mouth odour just don't know when to Shut up during a conversation.
executinal: MOUTH ODOUR angry angry
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
[b]9.)
If you have hair on your chest as a guy, pls cover that sh1t!! Button up or smthn and stop torturing the rest of the world with that disgusting sight..... eeww, so not cute!

then u must be a joke with this.
Most hairy guys are naturally very sweaty, reasons y they expose their chest.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nightshift(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Na only hairy chest dem talk jawe. Pervy! angry
Sisi Eko, hair is hair . You don't seem to know who Sunk Anansie, who was my main example is? Double pervert ....
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
specialguest: Biggest turn off ever and the unfortunate thing is guys with mouth odour just don't know when to Shut up during a conversation.

true talk grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by bonetalk(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
cigar icon: Thought we got matured ppl here sad
yes, but they are FEW
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by totalbaby(f): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
firstly bad body odour! Bad breath, smelly armpits or feet. just basically anything that stinks but should not. Secondly Confidence is nice but arrogance is a turnoff. Thirdly a MUMMY'S BOY!!!!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
I hate seeing a lady standing unclad before me. kills my lubido
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:
3. Hairy chest...there is a reason why shaving cream exists.

Absolute rubbish .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.