Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Tell Ur Sexcapadez And Escapades U Can't Forget!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Ur Sexcapadez And Escapades U Can't Forget!! (598 Views)

What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Ur Sexcapadez And Escapades U Can't Forget!! by skoloppy31(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi Nlanders,I was so lonely @ home today.so I decided to check my pictures during my OND days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,.sighting a girl in that album ignited some memories,,,,which. Still feel good and the imagination roaming through ma mind made me to be smiling....lemme get to the story...............I dated a girl when I was in ND2,we are som much fond of each other that,I even lost my brain. During the process of our courtship..after lecture on a sunny afternoon,I called am comin to her place when am through with my assignment.she told me not to stya long because she is the only one in hour hostel,because the other occupant are still in school..I rushed through the assignment am doing and freshen up,dip myself in to my lovely scent(212)...I called her to inform her am on my way,we get dirty on the phone in the process,of which my rammifier is ready to launch an attack(am sure am not the only one that name his joystick) the talk get really. Dirty that I need to wear my socks @ home,u knw what I mean,,my RAM is neither soft nor hard when I reach her. Place and believe me...I just lauch my attack,,no cudling or u knw nah...she is married now,,

(1) (Reply)

Love Matters / Can Living Together Before Marriage Be A Stabilizing Force When Married ? / How Do Ladies Prefer To Be Toasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.