Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? (8365 Views)

How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics) / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
I recently went to Ado-Ekiti and my guy accommodated me for a few days... My guy's younger sister also came to chill with us immediately my friend informed her that I was around.. My friend also invited his gf and we were all in d room having a nice conversation while my friend went to d bathroom to have a shower after coming frm d gym.. On getting back frm d bathroom, he removed his towel and started creaming his body with evrybody lookin towards his direction..There was a sudden pause in our conversation and I was lik WTF!!! Ahn ahn shey dis guy dey craze ni? I tried to give my guy an eye contact dat he was doing somtn awkward but he no jst gree send at all... Could u believe he was so confident that he stil talking to us unclad for almost 5mins while rubbing his cream slowly without hurry.. It was as if I shld get close to him and squeeze his ear lik dat of a 5year old boy .. I became very uncomfortable and felt is was highly preposterous. I gazed at his gf and disappointed was printed on her face too because her mood changed ... She later told my friend dat wat he did was awkward and inappropriate and that, even if he dresses in d presence of her sister, at least it shldnt av been done while she was present.. My friend later asked me if was proper, I told him there's nothin there getting dressed while ur sister watches but he ought not to have done dat in d presence of her gf, her sister and myself.

As for me, I don't have any sister so its hard to tell If I can get unclad while my sister watches

So my ppl do u see anything wrong with this act ? And do you still get dressed in the presence of your sister ? And to the ladies, how would you feel if ur bf gets unclad in d presence of both you and his sister ?
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol, actually therez notin wrong with it. Bt HELL NO, I won't try that.
There will be times when ur sist will start comparing ur big D*ck with her boyfrnd's own.

6 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
don't tempt ur sister

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by lalasticlala(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
not good at all to go totally unclad in her presence, but if he had boxer on, its OK but if not, NOOOOOO , highly preposterous and absurd.

ur friend 4kd up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Jibwillz: 1:15am On Aug 29, 2014
I. Actually qo unclad in d presence of ma frend & ma_lady... A lot of peeps will think its absurd buh I see no biqqie abt it... Buh doin dat while my sis is present is a complete display of insanity...

2 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by vizkiz: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2014
i bet that guy is a native of ekiti undecided

4 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Chairbabe: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Ah,the girl go close one eye,take the other dey peep shocked
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
vizkiz: i bet that guy is a native of ekiti undecided
ehn nw but na Lagos base
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Chairbabe: Ah,the girl go close one eye,take the other dey peep shocked
wat if u were d one ?
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by inositol88(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2014
with boxers YES, but totally unclad hmmmmmmm even Na my twin sister, HELL NOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by ideee03(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Hahaha..wetin concern Ekiti with this one now?
vizkiz: i bet that guy is a native of ekiti undecided
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by ideee03(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Guys are just screaming hell no. una dey shame to expose una kini ehhn. grin

It's wierd tho.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2014
ideee03: Hahaha..wetin concern Ekiti with this one now?
hehehehehehe I tire ooooo... Him jst wan try fall we Ekiti boys hand
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2014
OP, your friend sha!
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by audreybrian(f): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2014
My brother have watched me dress up couple of times.He even volunters to help hook my bra but i stopped him when i discovered he always use the opportunity to grab my boobs.I walk into his room too atimes dressing up.No big deal guys.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Three7Ty9: OP, your friend sha!
egbon u no go vex for me ni oooooo... Am sowi sir grin
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by vizkiz: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2014
ideee03: Hahaha..wetin concern Ekiti with this one now?

i school in eksu...believe me, i know how those guys think undecided
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by ideee03(f): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Hahaha...ok ooo
vizkiz:

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by priscaoge(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian: My brother have watched me dress up couple of times.He even volunters to help hook my bra but i stopped him when i discovered he always use the opportunity to grab my boobs.I walk into his room too atimes dressing up.No big deal guys.
U just said my mind. I do dress up while my bro is in my room. I see nothing wrong with it,besides he doesn't care. No biggie

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Why not? smiley there is nothing wrong in that... She can stare if she wanna. There is no way i'm telling my sister to leave the room.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2014
vizkiz:

yeah especially those who spent most of their lives there
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Crocz(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian: My brother have watched me dress up couple of times.He even volunters to help hook my bra but i stopped him when i discovered he always use the opportunity to grab my boobs.I walk into his room too atimes dressing up.No big deal guys.

Oh Lord of dwarfs and tallest! shocked
You did that!?
No..he did that?!
I mean both of you did that!

Sweetie confess your sin to *this* father for I know you have sinned

14 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmm..Lmaoo! Like seriously,NO! Even wen am on towel I dnt want her closeby but my mum see's me sometimes tho',I mean nude,I feel embarassed but abeg joor...Na my Mama oo... smiley
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Tallesty1(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Devil is a liar
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by audreybrian(f): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Crocz:

Oh Lord of dwarfs and tallest! shocked
You did that!?
No..he did that?!
I mean both of you did that!

Sweetie confess your sin to *this* father for I know you have sinned
Sinned?what sin did we commit? He is my only brother and i love him to bits, same way he loves me.The only difference is that he is romantically attracted to me but am not romantically attracted to him.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: I recently went to Ado-Ekiti and my friend accommodated me for a few days... My friend's younger sister came to chill with us cos she had been longing to see me.. My friend also invited his gf and she we were all in d room having a nice conversation while my friend went to d bathroom to have a shower.. On getting back frm d bathroom, he removed his towel and started rubbing his cream with evrybody lookin towards his direction.. There was a pause in our conversation and I was lik WTF!!! Ahn ahn shey dis guy dey craze ni ?I tried to give my friend an eye contact dat he was doing somtn awkward but he no jst gree send at all...It was as if I shld get close to him and squeeze his ear lik dat of a 5year old boy .. I became very uncomfortable and felt is was highly preposterous. I gazed at his gf and she obviously felt uncomfortable too cos her mood changed ... She later told my friend dat wat he did was awkward and inappropriate and that, even if he dresses in d presence of her sister, at least it shldnt av been done while she was present.. My friend asked me if was proper, I told him there's nothin there getting getting while ur sister watches but he ought not to have done dat in d presence of her gf, her sister and myself.

As for me, I don't have any sister so I cant categorically say If I cam get unclad while my sister watches

So my ppl do u see anything wrong with this act ? And do you still get dressed in the presence of your sister ? And to the ladies, how would you feel at dat instance ?

Nna men lekwa wetin a Nigerian do English language!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Sinned?what sin did we commit? He is my only brother and i love him to bits, same way he loves me.The only difference is that he is romantically attracted to me but am not romantically attracted to him.
Ever told ur parents abt his attachments?

2 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
shocked

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Crocz(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:

And what happens when/if you become romantically attracted to him?...when somebody becomes persistent, you begin to admire their determination...just human nature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

Nna men lekwa wetin a Nigerian do English language!! shocked
who is dis bush man ?
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: who is dis bush man ?

Guy?!

Talk true? Shey you sabi copy for class well well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by chimerase2: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Which day ma sista stop to dey bath me kwanu grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can My Different Style Work On Her / Help,i Cant Kiss!!! / Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.