Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s (28284 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by firstolalekan(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2013
GURU, ARE U A JUJURIST?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by elampiro(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2013
So what power does Guru Maharaji use? When I consider the fact this man used to command large followership I no longer surprise that Nigerians fall for anything.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by omeieme: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2013
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe laf wan kill me ;Dhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe laf wan kill me
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by KINDA2: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2013
This is the biggest joke of the year 2013. Pastor Kumuyi of all Pastors, i tort Guru is a wise man i neva know he is a dummy

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by andyzoga: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2013
I truly agree wit U̶̲̥̅̊ da̶̲̥̅̊† our pple are foolish and gullible. Little wonder you're saying this rubbish and you expect some silly buddies to believe you. Even d blind can see d clear difference between you n Pastor Kumuyi. If am not mistaking, you stand to be d only "GO" locked up n humiliated in a blackmaria by a former MILAD when you violated d law of d land. I don't blame you, someone like you can now talk in a lawless environment.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by faporori24: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2013
Can i hear a pastor shout Obijokoro Tuoyo nigerian pastor i hail thee

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by emmaliveth10(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2013
madone: I'm not a deeper life member cos I can flow well in the church but guru marahaj. Is stewpid to av mention the name of that man of God and may he never have peace again in his entire life

AMEN AND AMEN,how can an infidel like him mention the name of my father in the lord.may the good lord whose name he has defiled fight against him in hundred folds!DADDY KUMUYI FIRE ON!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by narttis1: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2013
but who get time go interview guru maraji sef?mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2013
if it happened as far back as 1987, why is he coming out now? Is the said Kumuyi the only pastor to have gone to him for powers? Why didn't he mention others, or is it becos others have returned to fulfil their promises? Why should we even trust what comes out of this guy's mouth in the first place?
Sorry sha, meant to say no comment.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by emmaliveth10(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2013
okosodo: He wants to mention, he did not mention the name that will make sense. Why has kumuyi‘s church grown since he has not fulfilead his promise

hahahaha,good question!DEEPER LIFE FOR LIFE TILL SATAN REPENTS!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Gee001: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2013
Ends shall never wonder. Insanity

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by djeezy(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2013
Rubbish.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by tempex88(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Pastor W.F Kumuyi must have gone to preach christ to d guy.

3 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2013
okosodo: He wants to mention, he did not mention the name that will make sense. Why has kumuyi‘s church grown since he has not fulfilead his promise

Probably Kumuyi got juju at cheaper rate elsewhere - you know Guru is expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by thaoriginator: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2013
Na today?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Meegadough: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2013
Smh
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Agimor(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2013
Ground zero: Say something than sitting on the fence. You can't be indifferent. Truth is,a claim is made. We would be needing a rejoinder from sat guru maharaja on this info and if he doesn't,then the accused needs his name cleared. It's called confession
Its better i sit on the fence than to speak trash,just like ur*.a child of perdiction turns deaf ear to wisdom talk.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by alyarmouk(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2013
yee satanaj
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by pak: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2013
loabb2: Are you saying that pastors use juju?

Yes. Quote me: all of them use juju. How can a pastor touch somebody and he falls down? That one is juju at work. Our people are very foolish and ignorant. How can you touch somebody and he falls down? There is something behind this.

Today, we are in a world of falsehood. And if you look at what is happening, you wouldn’t blame the pastors, you would blame our law, which is lax. I said this because if some of these pastors that have been duping people had been brought to book, there would have been sanity. These pastors that are pushing people down, and are saying they are healing them, they should tell us the source of their power. If, as a pastor, you receive your power from Ifa, Ogun or Orunmila, and you are giving credit to another person, this means that you are a saboteur. You are in actual fact a murderer because you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Is it true, as some people have claimed, that some religious leaders often come to your headquarters here in Ibadan to consult you?

It is true. At times, they send their representatives. But I clearly remember that the General Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, came to see me at our Lagos headquarters in Iju, Lagos, sometime in 1987. It is a public place, he was there, and people saw him. But he went back, never to come back to fulfill his promise to come for knowledge. And without knowledge, there is no way anybody can make it

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/icon/guru-maharaj-jis-bombshell-quote-me-pastors-use-juju-to-hold-their-members/

If Kumuyi has not 'made it' then who has ?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2013
emmaliveth10:

hahahaha,good question!DEEPER LIFE FOR LIFE TILL SATAN REPENTS!

See MUMU, your pastor visited Gurumaragi for help and you are here saying Deeper Life for Life - I am sorry for you.

Even if you hear that your pastor was seeing greeting Gurumaraji on the road, shouldnt you be annoyed? Now he left his church and went to Gurumaraji's shrine in search of juju and you are here talking.

4 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by dnawah(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Make una wait some people go run come out here now.shouting THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST and HOLY GHOST FIRE.adding,locate and destroy them
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by stineb1: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2013
madone: I'm not a deeper life member cos I can flow well in the church but guru marahaj. Is stewpid to av mention the name of that man of God and may he never have peace again in his entire life
The bible spells it clearl that we should not be ignorant of the devices(scheming)of the evil ones.Therefore our Faith should not be compromised by the lies coming from the demon(Guru whatever)
I am not a pastor neither do i Own a church but i have prayed and laid hand on somebody and the person fell and got deliverance. Let Gurumarahaji seek God and be saved
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2013

You dont have brain... What is a man of God looking for at Gurumaraji's shrine? Stop deceiving yourself, those guys have got nothing Godly around them.

Did he mention Okigie's name? Why Kumuyi's name if he has not been there?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by barackosama(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2013
madone: Hahahahahaha hehehehe .just seeking for cheap recongnition abi ? Old man go and die cos that is wat you need.those you fooled have grown wiser its is finished for you in nija just go and die and stop talking nonsense,sebi all your customer don run I pass your ibadan run temper every now and than,you know wat all I see is mediocrity.heard you are god.you are the first one I heard to expire never no god can expire.don't worry all your juju given to politicians fail then and most of them now go far for stronger one.heheheheheheheheh
Oo oh... You are among the fews that those Pastor's juju Affect!! Pity U.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Hardfact: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2013
It's no news that there are false prophets, just like the bible said. But most certainly not all pastors.
For every fake there's got to be an original, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2013
princemolak: The Bible already predictd this,it says when the World is coming to an end that even devil possesd wil be performing miracleshttp://efiweblog.info/2013/01/how-he-makes-money-online-from-bulk-sms-site-and-how-you-too-can.html

Can you proof that the world is coming to an end soon? They have been peddling this lie for more that 2000 years now that the world is coming to an end. What do you know about this world and the galaxy? Sure you know nothing about it.

All the shout about world is coming to end is to scare and force people into submission.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by odume10: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2013
he is so ignorant himself....instead of praying to God for such powers he is here generalizing . i know some may be using juju cos in such a large pool of pastors what do u expect? he has mentioned Williams Kumuyi knowing too well that d man of God may not even hear about dis interview so as to react since that denomination has little to do with electronic media.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Seyidlc(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2013
undecidedIs it only in Nigeria that those stuff happen?I don't really know o..well it's clear they r just lookn for an avenue to rubbish the works of God...but the plan of the evil 1's won't come to manifest..loruko Jesu
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You dont have brain... What is a man of God looking for at Gurumaraji's shrine? Stop deceiving yourself, those guys have got nothing Godly around them.

Did he mention Okigie's name? Why Kumuyi's name if he has not been there?
Guy them send you come?Be like you be Guru spokes man for NL.You just dey attack everybody when dey condemn Guru.I dey suspect...u.Abi na the Guru maraj i even dey reply?U never know since the guy Guru maraj nor get hussle again he fit just say make he chill for Nairaland make small trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2013
This thread get as e be
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by nlofficial(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2013
These pastors are the ones indicting themselves. If not a shameful Guru Maharaj Ji’s won't jump out from nowhere and start ranting. We all know that you are a fraud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? / Samuel Adefila Abidoye's 2018 Prophecy: Celebrities And Politicians Will Die / Free Sex Is Still Not Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.