Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s (28286 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nonsyman: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2013
baby_123: Ye pa, he mentioned names. These pastors who do these get too comfortable and forget some people have their lives in their hands. See how this one has messed Kumuyi. Kumuyi needs to reject this fast. Na wa o
for your mind... This is not the first time d man is ranting like this... He should b ignored... Na bad market dey worry am.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by enigmagu1(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2013
baby_123: Ye pa, he mentioned names. These pastors who do these get too comfortable and forget some people have their lives in their hands. See how this one has messed Kumuyi. Kumuyi needs to reject this fast. Na wa o

i dnt tink he has to!!! he indirectly mention d real man of God...

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by enigmagu1(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2013
Good is good

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Image123(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2013
this should be moved to the jokes section.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by yayu1: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2013
May God forgive all of us.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2013
Lanre6: if world is not coming to an end why are people dying? I suspect u to be member of illuminati who still enjoy luxuries and scare of death.hmmm........

People dying is different from world coming to an end. Everybody knows death is inevitable. So if your definition of world coming to end is people dying, then that is no news - we all know that already.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by foluks24(f): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2013
dnt knw why dis demon is seekin for popularity and prob did it to d wrongest person cos he is cursed already.am nt surprised sm fools are fallin for his jokes already.he must b dumb if he doesnt wana believe in miracles.i tot dis man ought to av been stoned to death by now,heard he had always claimed responsiblity for accidents on ibadan express way wt his blood suckin powers
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Oahray: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2013
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people" -Karl Marx

I'm not surprised at the comments I see here. Our religions gives us a sense of hope and relaxes us in the face of oppression and worsening world conditions. Trust man to hate anything that threatens to expose such feelings that his religion brings as a farce. The CURSES spewed by some 'christians' here and the LIKES they attract, is saddening.

That said, there are true Christians, but I cannot vouch for anybody.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Dbeloved1: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2013
I pity the guy who conjure up this story and put it on nairaland.
Never ever joke with lies against the men of GOD.
May GOD hv mercy on u.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Oahray: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2013
Dbeloved1: I pity the guy who conjure up this story and put it on nairaland.
Never ever joke with lies against the men of GOD.
Remove this post immediately!!!
Why are you fighting for the 'men of God'? If those men are truly his, God will fight for them. Take a chill pill jare.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by ijawkid(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2013
ihedioramma: NOT ALL MY BROTHER THERE ARE GOOD ONE'S, JESUS TOLD US WE CAN DO MORE DAN HIM. E.

When Jesus said we'll do more he was reffering to the preaching work and not the performing of miracles.......the clerics of today have done nothing compared to the miracles Jesus performed..........the apostles did spread the goodnews of Gods kingdom to the most distant part of the earth......Jesus couldn't but the apostles did...........

The miracles I see today happening are just not it.......they are not even close to the miracles the apostles performed........let's be careful...........
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by donsax: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2013
Don't mind him......he was. Paid to do so...either by some jealous pastors or promised more evil powers from witches kumuyi has brought down to do so.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Dee60: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2013
Absolute trash! Total trash. Complete trash. How can he just lump all pastors together and make this kind of useless and baseless allegation?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by tommykiwi(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2013
IF PASTORS ARE REALLY USING JUJU AS HE STATED,WHICH I STRONGLY BELIEVE IS FALSE NEWS,LET HIM TELL US WHAT HE USING FOR IS OWN.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by greatgod2012(f): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2013
ihedioramma: HELLO@GREATgod12012, are you obeying all the teachings of jesus now?

and what is d meaning of this question?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by AGgal(f): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2013
dridowu: So guru maraj ji still dy exist ?
D same question on my mind
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Goodgoody1: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2013
Kumuyi does not at all need to waste his energy replying him. There are people who after seeing they are no longer relevant would want to bring down somebody who is still standing and will ever by the grace of God still stand. Let him stand before Kumuyi with his own power and see if he will not fall yakata like a drunk child
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Goodgoody1: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2013
ijawkid:

When Jesus said we'll do more he was reffering to the preaching work and not the performing of miracles.......the clerics of today have done nothing compared to the miracles Jesus performed..........the apostles did spread the goodnews of Gods kingdom to the most distant part of the earth......Jesus couldn't but the apostles did...........

The miracles I see today happening are just not it.......they are not even close to the miracles the apostles performed........let's be careful...........
Young man if Peter's shadow could heal the sick and Paul's apron and hanker chief heal why can't you do more as Jesus said. Just have the faith and be righteous and see yourself doing exploit

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Fidtad: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2013
madone: I'm not a deeper life member cos I can flow well in the church but guru marahaj. Is stewpid to av mention the name of that man of God and may he never have peace again in his entire life
Amen, Amen, Amen in Jesus Name.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
tommykiwi: IF PASTORS ARE REALLY USING JUJU AS HE STATED,WHICH I STRONGLY BELIEVE IS FALSE NEWS,LET HIM TELL US WHAT HE USING FOR IS OWN.

But everybody knows he uses Juju - and dont think he has denied this. But pastors are denying using juju.

You see, even if pastors accept using juju, it doesnt change anything as long as they are able to deliver miracles. Their followers are only interested in miracle and protection. They dont care where the power comes from whether from Guru, Sango, or whatever. You can see the comments from some of their followers here.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Kumuyi keh This is interesting...Guru do tell more.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by apiki: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
I believe U̶̲̥̅̊ guru. If dy hv d healing powers, y r many lying hopelessly in d hospital? Cnt they use dia so called healing powers n visit d hospital n save many souls dat r dieing? N again I haven't seen any of d pastors mk a one legged man to hv 2 legs. Or cnt dy do it? We shd try n read our bible cuz it s written dat in d last days their shall b many false prophets n dat we r seeing today. May God save us frm their hands
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by annystarz(f): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Only the end shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Stevechibu: This thread get as e be
No d thread be as e get. But hu b dis guru marijuana abi na marajaja?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dee60: Absolute trash! Total trash. Complete trash. How can he just lump all pastors together and make this kind of useless and baseless allegation?
So whr iz d trash bin?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Ucpet20(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guru or wat so eva u called urself,if u dunt knw hw to read bible ask people dat does.4 it said touch not my annointing an do my prophet no harm.may d gud God of my pastor w.f kumiyi an i 4gv u.4u dunt knw wat u r doing or sayin.blasphemin Gods annointin.na wa o people dunt fear God anymore
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by mikeapollo: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Some people are disappointed that Guru did not mention the name that they wanted/expected to hear him mention.

They expected Guru to mention 'T.B. Joshua'.....that would have made many many people to be very happy in their wickec hearts!

I dont take Guru serious because he claims to be the 'perfect living master' i.e. Jesus or God and I know no-one can equate himslef to God!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by TBD(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Are they man of God or man of devil?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Namiad(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
loabb2: Are you saying that pastors use juju?

Yes. Quote me: all of them use juju. How can a pastor touch somebody and he falls down? That one is juju at work. Our people are very foolish and ignorant. How can you touch somebody and he falls down? There is something behind this.

Today, we are in a world of falsehood. And if you look at what is happening, you wouldn’t blame the pastors, you would blame our law, which is lax. I said this because if some of these pastors that have been duping people had been brought to book, there would have been sanity. These pastors that are pushing people down, and are saying they are healing them, they should tell us the source of their power. If, as a pastor, you receive your power from Ifa, Ogun or Orunmila, and you are giving credit to another person, this means that you are a saboteur. You are in actual fact a murderer because you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Is it true, as some people have claimed, that some religious leaders often come to your headquarters here in Ibadan to consult you?

It is true. At times, they send their representatives. But I clearly remember that the General Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, came to see me at our Lagos headquarters in Iju, Lagos, sometime in 1987. It is a public place, he was there, and people saw him. But he went back, never to come back to fulfill his promise to come for knowledge. And without knowledge, there is no way anybody can make it

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/icon/guru-maharaj-jis-bombshell-quote-me-pastors-use-juju-to-hold-their-members/
u ar talkin trash...d day u would nid dem is comin...u havnt seen anytin yet..
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by hakunajay(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by hakunajay(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ucpet20: Guru or wat so eva u called urself,if u dunt knw hw to read bible ask people dat does.4 it said touch not my annointing an do my prophet no harm.may d gud God of my pastor w.f kumiyi an i 4gv u.4u dunt knw wat u r doing or sayin.blasphemin Gods annointin.na wa o people dunt fear God anymore

pls ooooo... its touch not my ANOINTED not annointing o abeg. Nobody can touch God's anointing. Stop mis~quoting the bible like a pagan!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Adefila Abidoye's 2018 Prophecy: Celebrities And Politicians Will Die / Free Sex Is Still Not Free / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.