Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s (28283 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by bejay1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Na today?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Lordlexy: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guru or whatsoever u call urself, i believe members ar no longer coming 2 ur shrine. U beta repent and ask God for 4giveness b4 is 2 late.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by plappville(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
God knows His true people. We do know that there are Many "Simon Magus" the Sorcerer in todays church, but also, we do know that There are just few "Simon Peter the Apostle".

Right from the beginning, Satan had his counterfeit "Simon" operating right in the name of the true gospel of Christ. According to scripture, This false Simon bewitched people with fake miracles.
We know that the world we live in today is bewitched with so much false miracles/doctrines and teachings. This rooted from the false Simon.
So be aware of this two persons. Do not be confused.

[b]Acts 8:9-24 9 Now for some time a man named Simon had practiced sorcery in the city and amazed all the people of Samaria. He boasted that he was someone great, 10 and all the people, both high and low, gave him their attention and exclaimed, “This man is rightly called the Great Power of God.” 11 They followed him because he had amazed them for a long time with his sorcery. 12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. 13 Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw.

14 When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to Samaria. 15 When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit, 16 because the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17 Then Peter and John placed their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

18 When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money 19 and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”

20 Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money! 21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God. 22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart. 23 For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin.”

24 Then Simon answered, “Pray to the Lord for me so that nothing you have said may happen to me.”[/b]
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by bambuzz88: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
see this deluded voodooist proving educated, if he doesnt understand the power of mystery of God,he shudnt be an antagonist in that way, does he want christains in his cohort nw....just thinkin
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
pastors using Juju is old news....everyone knows that...but nigerian/africans are too stupid to recognize.....
Me, i actually like the religion of my people Ifa...
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

What will you say when people allow sentiment to control them instead of analysing the issue objectively? The reason we are in mess today as a country. Deceiving yourself will not solve your problems in life.
But you never analysed the issue objectively.Instead you allow the sentiment you spoke of to take over your reasoning.Go and re-read the Thread.Am not sure you read it properly perhaps its the headline you just read.The man said the Pastor paid him a visit note A visit in Public and he did'nt go at night.He went on to say that he did'nt come back to get understanding and without Understanding no man can make it.Let me ask you one question is the Pastor in Question WF Kumuyi a failure or a Success?Its a question i will leave you to ponder on.When it comes to issues relating to religious Leaders in Nigeria people are always waiting for that opportunity to unleash their frustration and failure in life on them as if they put them the condition they are in.Remember man is the architect of his own misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lanre6: if world is not coming to an end why are people dying? I suspect u to be member of illuminati who still enjoy luxuries and scare of death.hmmm........
You dey go church so?So that is what you will preach to someone that you want to convert that the evidence showing that the world will soon come to an end is that people are dieing?So people have not been dieing before now?People like you will go preach at a brothel and you will end up being converted by the prostitutes
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by kooto(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author=pDude]Breeze is blowing.

Fowl yansh is opening o.

Ok naw. [/quote
You are like dust that the wind blows to any direction it wills without any resistance, quite unfortunate you can't think through this and see that it is arrant nonsence.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by kooto(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
pDude: Breeze is blowing.

Fowl yansh is opening o.

Ok naw.
you are like dust that is blown arround by the wind without any resistance, it's unfortunate you cannot think through this and see that it is arrant nonsense.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by bitterman: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
How dare u talk abt a true man of God like dat? I'm sure u tried attacking him spiritualy n since u didnt succeed datz y u resorted 2 blackmail. God wil punish u 4 dat
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by scholboi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
loabb2: Are you saying that pastors use juju?

Yes. Quote me: all of them use juju. How can a pastor touch somebody and he falls down? That one is juju at work. Our people are very foolish and ignorant. How can you touch somebody and he falls down? There is something behind this.

Today, we are in a world of falsehood. And if you look at what is happening, you wouldn’t blame the pastors, you would blame our law, which is lax. I said this because if some of these pastors that have been duping people had been brought to book, there would have been sanity. These pastors that are pushing people down, and are saying they are healing them, they should tell us the source of their power. If, as a pastor, you receive your power from Ifa, Ogun or Orunmila, and you are giving credit to another person, this means that you are a saboteur. You are in actual fact a murderer because you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Is it true, as some people have claimed, that some religious leaders often come to your headquarters here in Ibadan to consult you?

It is true. At times, they send their representatives. But I clearly remember that the General Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, came to see me at our Lagos headquarters in Iju, Lagos, sometime in 1987. It is a public place, he was there, and people saw him. But he went back, never to come back to fulfill his promise to come for knowledge. And without knowledge, there is no way anybody can make it

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/icon/guru-maharaj-jis-bombshell-quote-me-pastors-use-juju-to-hold-their-members/

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked Nigeria Police and CAN must here this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by pmm3(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Believ it or nt,we r gifted wif different abilitiez...if u tink thtz nt true,then quote me wrong!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Image123: this should be moved to the jokes section.
Perfect! LOL.

But, then my question is: How could he be so certain that Pastor Kumuyi visited him for power consultation when they couldn't meet? Did he have a different platform where people could reach out to him and preach the REAL Christ to him despite his self proclaimation that he was the PERFECT MASTER of our generation?? Someone is highly deluded and needs some urgent help smiley..Can't think of the many souls that he has misled and those still under his bondage!

My suggestion to Guru is to repent boldly and be converted smiley

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Image123(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
he needs attention na. see him begging to be quoted.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by omodapson(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2013

Yes. Quote me: all of them use juju. How can a pastor touch somebody and he falls down? That one is juju at work. Our people are very foolish and ignorant. How can you touch somebody and he falls down? There is something behind this.

Today, we are in a world of falsehood. And if you look at what is happening, you wouldn’t blame the pastors, you would blame our law, which is lax. I said this because if some of these pastors that have been duping people had been brought to book, there would have been sanity. These pastors that are pushing people down, and are saying they are healing them, they should tell us the source of their power. If, as a pastor, you receive your power from Ifa, Ogun or Orunmila, and you are giving credit to another person, this means that you are a saboteur. You are in actual fact a murderer because you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Is it true, as some people have claimed, that some religious leaders often come to your headquarters here in Ibadan to consult you?

It is true. At times, they send their representatives. But I clearly remember that the General Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, came to see me at our Lagos headquarters in Iju, Lagos, sometime in 1987. It is a public place, he was there, and people saw him. But he went back, never to come back to fulfill his promise to come for knowledge. And without knowledge, there is no way anybody can make it

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/icon/guru-maharaj-jis-bombshell-quote-me-pastors-use-juju-to-hold-their-members/

The bolded got me grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Kumuyi has no knowledge, yet he is making it big time!!!!!!!!!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
kooto:
you are like dust that is blown arround by the wind without any resistance, it's unfortunate you cannot think through this and see that it is arrant nonsense.

Nevertheless, breeze is still blowing, and fowl yansh is beginning to open.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by porka: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is he is longer a god?

I've been waiting for this for long.

Anyone who knew Oga Guru when he was reigning as a god and sees his deserted shrine now will know that it is just a time that he fights back to regain his market share.

No one can be that broke and sees his customers on the same express road and not do something.

The next phase is re-branding.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by obyrich(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You are a dummy. So, if pastor kumuyi is consulting Ifa before church service, he will tell you? What Guru said is just the tip of the iceberg.

God is using Guru now to open your eyes to the satanic secret of most of the pastors.
All I know is that heaven will shock many people. Watch carefully and you will notice subtle traces of satanism in the churches.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
obyrich: All I know is that heaven will shock many people. Watch carefully and you will notice subtle traces of satanism in the churches.

Let's be open-minded and not be quick to condemn other churches. It's the tactic of the devil, or when have we been so full of the Holy Spirit to discern which church is of God and not? Don't get me wrong, it is very possible for some Christians to have this gift of discernment, however when it's become every one's task to crucify this church and that churCh...then there lies the problem.

Some days ago, it was Pastor Adeboye's church and a whole lots of us talked so carelessly against this humble, godly servant of the Most High. Other days, it has been of Oyedepo etc...Now, Kumuyi?

Now, pls tell me, which of these churches could we say is of God with all the incessant crucifixion and condemnation? Haba! Nairalandiii..smiley Let's watch what we say...words are powerful. We need to be mindful of our words.. To others and ourselve smiley
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by IdeasDrive(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
chingyjant:
But you never analysed the issue objectively.Instead you allow the sentiment you spoke of to take over your reasoning.Go and re-read the Thread.Am not sure you read it properly perhaps its the headline you just read.The man said the Pastor paid him a visit note A visit in Public and he did'nt go at night.He went on to say that he did'nt come back to get understanding and without Understanding no man can make it.Let me ask you one question is the Pastor in Question WF Kumuyi a failure or a Success?Its a question i will leave you to ponder on.When it comes to issues relating to religious Leaders in Nigeria people are always waiting for that opportunity to unleash their frustration and failure in life on them as if they put them the condition they are in.Remember man is the architect of his own misfortune.

+1000 Likes.
You nailed it, bro. I'm glad he shot himself in the foot, by saying Pa Kumuyi visited him IN THE PUBLIC...and PEOPLE SAW HIM!!!
What are we talking about? We all know Pastor Kumuyi is a Preacher, and he goes wherever he is sent, to preach to anybody.
This man is just not serious at all...
Tell him he publicly failed! His 'knowledge' failed him...
Pastor Kumuyi is just too busy climbing higher now..
And lest I forget, there would be a Special Program at the Deeper Life Church, this Saturday and Sunday 19th and 20th January, 2013 (dclm.org)
Tell the 'Guru' man he is surely invited. Jesus still loves him. I only pray he has not yet committed the 'unpardonable' sin in claiming God. At that point, his redemption becomes a hopeless case. May the Lord help us all...
Blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by nlofficial(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
OSDiggy2: Touch not my anoiting and do my prophet no how. The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.

What is this? Do you have your own bible version?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by samkoro: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2013

A juju man thinking that every body is like him and his juju.He has seen that power pass power.The power of Jehovah thru Christ Jesus being displayed by pastors has bamboozled him to stupor.He is now confused.He just mentioned one wrong name as the only person he knows tha visited him.NONSENSE!!

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by plappville(f): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2013
omodapson:

The bolded got me grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Kumuyi has no knowledge, yet he is making it big time!!!!!!!!!

That is where He made fool of Himself. He mentioned someone that teaches Holiness. Even if Kumuyi is not perfect. We know He is not in the flamboyant MOG list. His sermons are focusd on the Kingdom of God.

3 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by repogirl(f): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2013
loabb2: [b]

Abeg before believing lies, lemme do the maths. This man we all know worships d devil, and who is the devil? He is a liar, deceitful, wicked and father of all liars whose main aim is to bring confusion to the church. Don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth or his followers for they are liars and lying is their native language. John 8:44.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by egoldman(m): 6:03am On Jan 16, 2013
Bad market dey disturb the Guru,am sure in his usual way, kumuyi will not respond to him .
If there is a man of God in Nigeria among the Pentecostal circles that is closest to God, it is Kumuyi, of course he is no saint , he is not among the private jet league of pastors we have in Nigeria today. yet we know he is worth it very much , and last am not a member of deeper life and don't even agree with some of their teachings .
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2013
chingyjant:

Shut up your mouth... You are the one who didnt read the post. What did Kumuyi promise Guru that he didnt go back to fulfill?

He discussed with Guru and promised to come back to fulfill some promises - all these were done in the public as well abi?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2013
OlowoTee:

Let's be open-minded and not be quick to condemn other churches. It's the tactic of the devil, or when have we been so full of the Holy Spirit to discern which church is of God and not? Don't get me wrong, it is very possible for some Christians to have this gift of discernment, however when it's become every one's task to crucify this church and that churCh...then there lies the problem.

Some days ago, it was Pastor Adeboye's church and a whole lots of us talked so carelessly against this humble, godly servant of the Most High. Other days, it has been of Oyedepo etc...Now, Kumuyi?

Now, pls tell me, which of these churches could we say is of God with all the incessant crucifixion and condemnation? Haba! Nairalandiii..smiley Let's watch what we say...words are powerful. We need to be mindful of our words.. To others and ourselve smiley

Worship God, not man made god - simple. That is the only way to heaven. When you worship human beings or follow spiritual instructions of men, the probability that you are not of God is 99%. Human beings deceive, lie, etc to control fellow human beings and enrich themselves.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Image123(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your mouth... You are the one who didnt read the post. What did Kumuyi promise Guru that he didnt go back to fulfill?

He discussed with Guru and promised to come back to fulfill some promises - all these were done in the public as well abi?
kumuyi and deeper life was already a popularjingo by 1987. Where are the many people that witnessed this August visit done publicly and why is this broad daylight event begging to be quoted 26years after.
guruM is a comedian dying for attention. except perhaps he saw kymuyi in a vision, an occurrence some claimed to be popular in those days.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by ihedioramma: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2013
YOU ALL WAYS ON NET
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Image123(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
ihedioramma: YOU ALL WAYS ON NET
me? no. But i use my phone to read and chip in every other time. Guess ishould reduce that though.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by kufre2010: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
OSDiggy2: The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.[/color]Touch not my anoiting and do my prophet no how. The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Is Abstinence Before Marriage A Realistic Message?" / Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? / Samuel Adefila Abidoye's 2018 Prophecy: Celebrities And Politicians Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.