Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back (3841 Views)

SHAMEFUL: See How This Bride’s Bre Ast Mistakenly Fell Out Of Her Wedding Gown / How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by 190: 2:43am On Oct 02, 2012
mrtee: wao!! its been a long time since i made this post,while reading i couldnt help laughing, well guys thanks to all ya advice ,life is indeed is an interesting secenrio,i didnt take her back or give her any 2nd chance, i simply moved on found another lovely, angelic heaven made laday who i fell madly in love with and today i am happily married with 2 lovely kids and thriving business.
Thank great nairalanders.
smiley

Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by skibochi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=190]

This is really nice and good that you took time out to "refresh" the page. I've always believed bringing issues to the public arena surely help much even if na opata some people dey yearn!! There's a similar story that is presently going on with a friend and i need advice from you guys. There're 2 ladies, the 1st one he has been going out with her for say 6 mnths on the average and she's looking that the relationship eventually leads to marriage, (which is fair) she is good and all that but issue is the guy's not so much in love with her to ask her to marry him. The guy has visited the mum on the insistence of the babe and she has also visited the sister and some siblings but the guy has not taken her to see his mum for some reason. The 2nd babe, the guy met her long before the 1st but they lost contact, the babe calls up from out of the blues and re-establishes contact and they reconnect, in between catching up and gists et all, the guy finds that he;s falling in love with this babe and she's in sync with just what he's looking for. Recently, he told me they went out and he asked her out, she asked for friendship as she's not in a hurry to get married and all that but he said it seems she's interested.

So the question is does he follow his heart and give it a shot or stick with the initial babe he's been dating for 6 months? The guy confuse small o, so make una analyse this one abeg!! Also to note, he has not had sex with anyone of these babes as they are "keeping it" for the right time.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by mrtee(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2014
wao! time indeed they say flies, its been 8yrs now life is simply sweet,thanks guys for all your advices,Nairaland is a great place to be.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by repogirl(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) / Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang / Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.