Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! (3839 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Let's Be Truthful... "Photo" / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by nubian22(f): 1:25pm On May 05, 2012
1) ugly but caring guy.
2) handsome but rude
3) handsome, caring but lives on your income
4) rich, caring but obnoxious and snobbish
5) God fearing, caring, faithful, truthful but lazy to work
6) educated, rich, handsome, caring but uses you as a punching bag
7) rich, caring, handsome, God fearing, faithful, truthful but impotent
PLS BE HONEST GIRLS....
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by victorian(f): 1:38pm On May 05, 2012
NONE OF THE ABOVE! angry But maybe i could consider number 1.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Killz3(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2012
nubian22: 1) ugly but caring guy.
2) handsome but rude
PLS BE HONEST GIRLS....
This is some bullshit!
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by mykejones(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2012
~Killz~:

This is some bullshit!
Oga wat is it? Evry post is now bullshit? Exactly what is wrong wit this thread? Did he insult u or any member with it? Is there not such words as "freedom of speech or expression"? The first person that commented,isn't the topic resonable enough for her?
The op even asked the ladies opinion,oga killz,wch one be ur own?
Agreed. It was bullshit..why did u have2comment? Couldn't u jus pass?
Can u now help us with posts that are not "bullshit"?
Be objective in replyin al these questions. U don't have2 anyway,i knw exactly wat wl come out of ur mouth.
I just passed an observation2u withou insults,do u tink u can handle that in ur reply?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Killz3(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2012
mykejones:
Oga wat is it? Evry post is now bullshit? Exactly what is wrong wit this thread? Did he insult u or any member with it? Is there not such words as "freedom of speech or expression"? The first person that commented,isn't the topic resonable enough for her?
Be objective in replyin al these questions. U don't have2 anyway,i knw exactly wat wl come out of ur mouth.
I just passed an observation2u withou insults,do u tink u can handle that in ur reply?
Is the word "Bullshit" an insult? Yes or No

And why tha fcck are you questioning me? Did i reply to you or did i reply the OP? Why don't you allow the Op reply me the way he wants? Don't i have rights to reply topics the way i want? Should i reply topics the way Mykejones wants me to, or Should i reply to topics the same way mykejones would? And couldn't you just pass on my comment? Must you reply to everything Killz says?
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by blackboi(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2012
coolJst passin'
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 05, 2012
2) handsome but rude
[b]5) God fearing, caring, faithful, truthful but lazy to work
[/b]6) educated, rich, handsome, caring but uses you as a punching bag
PLS BE HONEST GIRLS....
Everything I want. A God fearing, loving, handsome,itelligent caring, faithful and truthful man.

Lazy niiii I will kick some work ethic into him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by mykejones(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2012
~Killz~:

Is the word "Bullshit" an insult? Yes or No

And why tha fcck are you questioning me? Did i reply to you or did i reply the OP? Why don't you allow the Op reply me the way he wants? Don't i have rights to reply topics the way i want? Should i reply topics the way Mykejones wants me to, or Should i reply to topics the same way mykejones would? And couldn't you just pass on my comment? Must you reply to everything Killz says?
Your case deserves pity dude.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Killz3(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2012
mykejones:
Your case deserves pity dude.
Yours deserves fasting + prayers. . . Busy body!
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by mykejones(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2012
~Killz~:

Yours deserves fasting + prayers. . . Busy body!
Lol..like,honestly? Me "busy body"? Lol. We knw who deserves that title more. Atta boy! Ride on.
Make i leave u2 do wat u do best jare. Am so out!
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Killz3(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2012
mykejones:
Lol..like,honestly? Me "busy body"? Lol. We knw who deserves that title more. Atta boy! Ride on.
Make i leave u2 do wat u do best jare. Am so out!
Oh pls shut up and stay out.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Michaelmogu(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2012
Typical Naija style. Much ado about nothing. Well lets enjoy d fight. Afterall we spend our money to buy wwe.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by 190: 3:39pm On May 05, 2012
LOL @ leave u 2 do what u do best grin grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Riodiao(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2012
mykejones:
my broda,leave dat DOGMEAT
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by henrychubayo: 4:00pm On May 05, 2012
I just passed. No comment plz.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by ayobase(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2012
seriously?
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Fulaman198(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2012
The reason you don't see many of the Nigerian women posting here except one (Rokiatu), is because they want a man who is the following:

1. Perfect
2. God-fearing
3. Masters or Ph.D
4. Good looking
5. Lots of Muscle tone and well-built
6. Faithful and Truthful
7. Perfect Body
8. Rich
9. Did I mention Perfect?
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by richy5(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2012
......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 05, 2012
2) handsome but rude
>>>>7) rich, caring, handsome, God fearing, faithful, truthful but impotent
PLS BE HONEST GIRLS....
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Blackteeth(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2012
^^^you chose the blue highlighted? Its the money of course.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Skii(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2012
Nna, Poster, wahala dey o, na all d kain men wey don come your way so be dis? undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 05, 2012
Fulaman198: The reason you don't see many of the Nigerian women posting here except one (Rokiatu), is because they want a man who is the following:

1. Perfect
2. God-fearing
3. Masters or Ph.D
4. Good looking
5. Lots of Muscle tone and well-built
6. Faithful and Truthful
7. Perfect Body
8. Rich
9. Did I mention Perfect?
sorry dude, ROKIATU is nt Nigerian! She's from JAMAICA, Kingston precisely. Cheers
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Skii(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2012
Jenams: sorry dude, ROKIATU is nt Nigerian! She's from JAMAICA, Kingston precisely. Cheers

Na im d name come be like all dis isale eko name?
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Coldfeet(f): 12:24am On May 06, 2012
Number Se7en undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Fulaman198(m): 12:38am On May 06, 2012
Jenams: sorry dude, ROKIATU is nt Nigerian! She's from JAMAICA, Kingston precisely. Cheers

Oh ok thought she was because Rokiatu (Rokia) is a Muslim from Ruqqaya, so I thought she was an African
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Fulaman198(m): 12:41am On May 06, 2012
See Naija women want a man who is rich, a lot of them are choosing #7, I can kind of see why some of us are flocking to white women (though I won't). Our women are more Westernized than Western women. I'll probably marry a Fulani girl from Niger, Burkina or Mali grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Nobody: 2:46am On May 06, 2012
Fulaman198:

Oh ok thought she was because Rokiatu (Rokia) is a Muslim from Ruqqaya, so I thought she was an African

Really? I didn't know that. grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Nobody: 2:52am On May 06, 2012
^^^^ grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by millco88(f): 4:45am On May 06, 2012
Rokiatu's Ghanian...she doesn't look like she's from the islands, or the Western hemisphere for the most part.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Fulaman198(m): 4:52am On May 06, 2012
millco88: Rokiatu's Ghanian...she doesn't look like she's from the islands, or the Western hemisphere for the most part.

I agree especially since Rokiatu is a common name in West Africa.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Nobody: 5:30am On May 06, 2012
millco88: Rokiatu's Ghanian...she doesn't look like she's from the islands, or the Western hemisphere for the most part.

Oh wow!!! I am decovering new things abt myself. grin grin grin

Nairalanders you guys are funny.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! by Nobody: 5:44am On May 06, 2012
This is getting funny. Im grinning...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U...,.? / My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. / I Almost Slept With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.